• No prep.(standard knowledge)
  • Morals Standard.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Starting Distance 30m.
  • Win by: KO,Incap or Death.

Battle Starts around here.

Amazon rainforest facts Amazon Terrain 10 Interesting Amazon Rainforest Facts

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic 4 win wolverine and savage hulk causes trouble.

#3 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Team FF and Doom.

Doom drains Hulk, and proceeds to one shot Banner.

Sue solos most of the street levelers (i.e. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, and Black Panther).

Human Torch deals with Iceman.

Reed challenges Tony to a chess match, which buys him enough time for everyone to jump Tony.

#4 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

very few have tried to drain savage Hulk, and all of them failed. It just pissed him off making him emit more gamma radiation.

Morals on Sue isn't soloing anybody. her shields might help for a while till she gets a nosebleed and gets KTFO

IF he gets to him.

Oh hush silly, but seriously, Iron man takes out reed.

#5 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

A+x for the win. No prep means reed and dooms best tools got thrown out the window. Cyclops could one shot any one of them except maybe doom but he wouldnt be feeling great after a full force blast (marvel now cyclops downed and hurt dormammu in limbo) i dont see any of them no selling it. None of them can put wolverine down long, he can kill or cripple any of them and kills with morals on all the time now. Black panther is now king of the dead and is much better than ever and is above street level now (supposedly) he can be a serious problem for any of them prior to this so with the new upgrade thats gonna allow him to go h2h with namor in the next new avengers is gonna be even more of an issue. Ironman...... Well hes ironman hes always dangerous, could one shot a non shielded sue or johnny at anytime. Hulk.......smash any of them. Iceman is omega level and more than a match for johnny. Cap is an awesome tactical and strategic asset as well as being able to hold his own against all but the highest level guys.........and i dont like beast but he no slouch either..... Ff and doom die......quickly

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

IW and Doom are too big guns against their enemies. Doom took down Hulk currently and I put IW above Iron Man. Iceman is powerfull (there will be some major feats for him in Astonishing X-Men I've heard), but magic should take him down.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (21854 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#8 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@omgomgwtfwtf:

very few have tried to drain savage Hulk, and all of them failed. It just pissed him off making him emit more gamma radiation.

Morals on Sue isn't soloing anybody. her shields might help for a while till she gets a nosebleed and gets KTFO

IF he gets to him.

Oh hush silly, but seriously, Iron man takes out reed.

Doom has drained Silver Surfer twice and absorbed Nightmare unto himself (all no prep). Doom is not a run of the mill person. Doom can and will absorb Hulk's radiation, just like he did to Cosmic Hulk. Even if that fails he would just force Banner into human form like he did to Hulk's son Skaar.

Also, Sue is soloing the street levelers. Morals on doesn't change her power level, she would just hold them all in bubbles and they wouldn't be able to break out. It's fallacious to claim otherwise. Also, it's funny how you bring up the nose bleed thing, like it's common. Her nose bleeding is for PIS purposes and nothing more. She has held Class 100s in her shields with no effort, blocked Clor's lightning, contained Thanos' gamma bomb, shielded NYC from a Tsunami, shielded an entire space ship from enemy fire. She has also stopped Mjolnir mid flight and contained Gladiator. So all in all, she is soloing most of them by herself.

This is Susan Storm with morals.

#9 Edited by mikesterman (880 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought you were talking about DOOM from tuff puppy, avengers win

#10 Edited by Pterodactyl (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk and Wolverine could handle this without any other help, at most all they would need is Tony.

S. Hulk would break through all of Sue's force fields(the force fields in the lungs trick wouldn't slow Hulk down and his other senses are good enough for him to not need his sight to kick ass) and Doom cant drain him. Wolverine would slice through that armor fairly quickly. As for Johnny, Hulk could overpower him or Wolverine could get the drop on him since this fight is in a rainforest. Ben is a cakewalk for Hulk.

Given the full team, it would be incredibly one-sided.

Take savage Hulk out of the equations and this would be a fair fight.

If Doom and Reed were given prep though, this shit would be a stomp.

#11 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

ovoidmind switch on the hulk then the ff and doom hulk take care of business.

#12 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

But he can sure slap the **** out of him. Team 1 stomps.

Doom cant drain him.

#13 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#14 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6280 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins, but close.

Doom can take care of hulk while the FF deal with the other heroes. The two biggest threats left would be Iron Man and Iceman which can be dealt by sue and johnny leaving cap, black panther, cyclops, wolverine and beast who can be dealt with by thing and reed.

#15 Edited by PastePotPete (618 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 by massive curb stomp too team 1 is outnumbered team 2 has home field advantage even if you took away hulk and iron man team two could still probably pull out a win the jungle is just natural territory for most of them dr doom with no prep as a addition is not enough to turn the tide unless dr doom gets 100-200 doom bots to tag along

only way and i mean the ONLY WAY team 2 has a shot is johnny storm gives off a suddenly rapid super -nova and makes a giantatic fire forest ( having no respect for wild life or human lifes ) and doom and susan richard encase team 1 with a force bubble and thereby taking out most of team 2

#16 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete: read my previous comment and inform me of how it doesn't work.