Smasher 
Starbolt 
Hussar 
Fang 
Warstar 
Earthquake 
Titan 

Backstory:

The FF and its allies are enjoying a picnic at the Baxter Building. They're catching up on old times and enjoying themselves. Out of nowhere one of Reed's deep space probes sounds a screeching alarm. An unidentified spaceship is speeding towards Earth and has already entered Earth's atmosphere. The craft lands in downtown New York City (don't they always?) and the Imperial Guard emerges. Smasher says that a Shi'ar traitor is being held by the local authorities and demands that the traitor be released to the Guard. When local authorities attempt to calm him down he responds by destroying some police cars. By this time the Fantastic Four and its allies have arrived and intend to stop the Guard before innocents are endangered and property is destroyed. Of course the Guard has no intention of a peaceful solution to the problem and a fight breaks out. 

Its the FF and its allies against the Imperial Guard team. No prep for either squad but they do have basic knowledge on each other. 

Both teams realize they are dealing with high powered threats and the FF team must also protect the local civilians. 

This fight begins...now! 

Which team takes it?  
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mattek

IG wins this effortlessly. Gladiator has already wrecked the FF singled handed. She Hulk, BP and Storm help them none IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@mattek:
Good call. I removed Gladiator and added Titan. 
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Achilles.
@mattek said:
" IG wins this effortlessly. Gladiator has already wrecked the FF singled handed. She Hulk, BP and Storm help them none IMO. "
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mattek
@Achilles. said:
" @mattek said:
" IG wins this effortlessly. Gladiator has already wrecked the FF singled handed. She Hulk, BP and Storm help them none IMO. "
"
He removed Kallark. Fight is more interesting now. I'm not sure how to call it but I'm still leaning towards the IG.
flexible154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four members have the same powers as the Fantastic Four.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fang Smasher & Starbolt are going to be the hardest members to defeat seeing as Fang can BFR the other team or smasher can download other powers to counter combat the other team. Titan i think one shotted Ronan the accuser during the realm of kings event (IIRC) so he should be able to fight Thing/she hulk while the others fight the rest.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Why would Fang, out of the entire Imperial Guardsmen, be able to BFR any of the others? He seems more low-end superhuman, or have I missed a power-up?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Why would Fang, out of the entire Imperial Guardsmen, be able to BFR any of the others? He seems more low-end superhuman, or have I missed a power-up?

Read the Wolverines as he teleported them around the multiverse as Fang got a massive upgrade.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Okay, then. That's... new. Not bad. Not a huge power-up, but expected. A little kudos for surprising me. As for the others, Starbolt isn't that well thought-out, so I'd feel he'd be wrecked by Johnny. Smasher might be a little more dangerous, especially with his Exo-Specs; forgot the comic, but he showed enough physical strength to bust down a thick metal wall - Uncanny X-Men, maybe? Don't remember Hussar. Warstar is mechanical but should give a bit of trouble. Don't remember Earthquake, either. And Titan could pose a slight issue. But, honestly? The Fantastic Four and Friends should have the experience to put the Imperial Guard down, with the Imperial Guardsmen putting up a decent fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF imo

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan: Okay, then. That's... new. Not bad. Not a huge power-up, but expected. A little kudos for surprising me. As for the others, Starbolt isn't that well thought-out, so I'd feel he'd be wrecked by Johnny. Smasher might be a little more dangerous, especially with his Exo-Specs; forgot the comic, but he showed enough physical strength to bust down a thick metal wall - Uncanny X-Men, maybe? Don't remember Hussar. Warstar is mechanical but should give a bit of trouble. Don't remember Earthquake, either. And Titan could pose a slight issue. But, honestly? The Fantastic Four and Friends should have the experience to put the Imperial Guard down, with the Imperial Guardsmen putting up a decent fight.

Fang can do this now as nothing can truly put him down.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think teamwork for BP and Storm give team FF the edge in this battle

V/ Fantastic Four Team 7/10

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I'm going to have to read that now, because I'm liking this new Fang. Can you tell what issues specifically?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I'm going to have to read that now, because I'm liking this new Fang. Can you tell what issues specifically?

The wolverines issue 8 until issue 12.