#1 Posted by black panther (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody vs everybody last one standing, who would win and why

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible woman is the most powerful of the Four. She can contain all of them in invisible bubbles and win.
Post Edited:2007-03-21 01:15:33

#3 Posted by black panther (13 posts) - - Show Bio

she cant do that for a long time she gets tired fast and human torch could probly beat her

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

She can do it for a while and she could definitely do it for long enough to win. Fantastic and Thing trapped in bubbles wouldn't put up much of a fight and the Human Torch can't even try to burn his way out since he'd use up all his oxygen in the attempt.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure, but if he tried, IW could always just smack him with invisible objects while he's inside the bubble until he's knocked out. Plus, she can throw up a shield over herself that can protect her from HT. And this is just the non-lethal approach to the battle. This is something she'd do, contain them, even if they were trying to kill her for real.
Post Edited:2007-03-21 01:31:22

#6 Posted by Csir (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the human torch control/make fire outside of the bubble assumming he is in one

#7 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, Invisible Woman can take them all. Plus, if it gets out of hands, she can make little force bubbles inside their heads and then make them expand. Which is deadly.

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman hands down

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

In that case I say Storm!

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"In that case I say Storm!"

Wow. No.

Definitely IW.

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk or ghost rider

#12 Posted by badazz (386 posts) - - Show Bio