Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben

VS

Kurt, Kitty, Ororo, Peter

Pre-power ups(no pheonix force, gems and such.)

In character, morals on, random encounter, no prep. No bfr.

Central Park, populated, clear summer evening.

I think that's everything......

Who comes out in top?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

@donovan_montgomery:

Sue can take out Peter and Ororo with force field o the lungs. Didn't Kitty still have to hol breathe to be intangible. If so, Sue takes her out too

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Sue do that in character morals on? Even so Kurt could easily knock her out before she did to much damage.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I could see the Fantastic Four taking this.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I see the X-Men taking out all of the FF, with Sue being the biggest issue and could possibly garner the win for the FF. I'm not sure she has an answer for Kitty. Kitty was in that huge bullet light years away from a breatheable for a very long time so breathing while phased may no longer an issue. Also Colossus does not need to breathe when he is in his armored form (could still be taken down a different way though).

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kokemabb200

I see the Fantastic Four winning this. Sue can just open up a force field around everyone's heads until they pass out, which is something she does in-character.

I'm not sure if Kitty can pass through Sue's shields, but even if she could its not in character for her to phase her hand through heroes/good guys and kill them. If the Sue/Ben/Johnny can distract her, I'm sure reid could whip up a containment field to hold Kitty.

in Character the F4 take this 10/10

If this were them bloodlusted, it'd be a race between Sue and Kurt to see who could kill whom first. I'm leaning towards Susan but I'll call it a draw. If Kitty can get close (which I think she could) she could phase through Ben and Reed pretty easily and kill them. Leaving only Johnny vs Storm, which I think he loses. But if Sue takes Kurt out first She can solo the rest of the X-Men.

Bloodlusted 5/10

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

I see the X-Men taking out all of the FF, with Sue being the biggest issue and could possibly garner the win for the FF. I'm not sure she has an answer for Kitty. Kitty was in that huge bullet light years away from a breathable for a very long time so breathing while phased may no longer an issue. Also Colossus does not need to breathe when he is in his armored form (could still be taken down a different way though).

In the most recent Avengers comic she trapped 2 Hulks as well as a large group of other heroes under separate forcefields and it seemed effortless. All she has to do imo is hold Colossus long enough for Reed to find a way to force him to change back.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@thunderbolt30 said:

I see the X-Men taking out all of the FF, with Sue being the biggest issue and could possibly garner the win for the FF. I'm not sure she has an answer for Kitty. Kitty was in that huge bullet light years away from a breathable for a very long time so breathing while phased may no longer an issue. Also Colossus does not need to breathe when he is in his armored form (could still be taken down a different way though).

In the most recent Avengers comic she trapped 2 Hulks as well as a large group of other heroes under separate forcefields and it seemed effortless. All she has to do imo is hold Colossus long enough for Reed to find a way to force him to change back.

Even if she trapped him in a force field without prep Reed can't do anything to Colossus. I think Reed would be the first KO for the X-Men here. And I recall a scan of Vision phasing through one of Sue's force fields so I doubt she can hold Kitty.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crimz

I have a scan of Sue's fields holding someone who can turn intangible, making him solid again. but It's earl FF I don't know if it has changed since.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm was hoping this would be more interesting....

How about we break it up into singles where the winner of each battle moves on to face each other.....unless they on the same team.....

First up, Reed vs Kitty, stretching vs intangibility.

Next, Sue vs Kurt, invisibility vs teleportation.

Taking it to the air, Johnny vs Storm.

Power battle, Ben vs Peter.

Fun times. How would you place the combatants?

Explain........

Bonus round, lets try with upgrades until it becomes a stomping ground.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Reed vs Kitty - Probably a stalemate. I don't see how one can hurt the other in a random encounter.

Invisible Woman vs Nightcrawler - I think they will have a hard time with each other. Especially in the evening where Kurt himself can become invisible in dark areas. I think the odds favor Sue though. She could just remain invisible and in her force field until she can locate Kurt and then hit him with a force blast.

Human Torch vs Storm - Both agile and skilled fliers but she has the versatility, tactical and strategic skills, and defensive edge in her favor.

Ben vs Piotr - Could go either way.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed vs Kitty - Probably a stalemate. I don't see how one can hurt the other in a random encounter.

Invisible Woman vs Nightcrawler - I think they will have a hard time with each other. Especially in the evening where Kurt himself can become invisible in dark areas. I think the odds favor Sue though. She could just remain invisible and in her force field until she can locate Kurt and then hit him with a force blast.

Human Torch vs Storm - Both agile and skilled fliers but she has the versatility, tactical and strategic skills, and defensive edge in her favor.

Ben vs Piotr - Could go either way.

I agree with this.

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz: @thunderbolt30: so I guess the next question would be Storm vs Sue? Or a three on three without Kurt and Johnny?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

fantastic four win

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz: @thunderbolt30: so I guess the next question would be Storm vs Sue? Or a three on three without Kurt and Johnny?

Please don't open that can of worms again. There is a long thread about that fight.

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimz: right, forgot about that one....let's just go 3 on 3 then shall we?