Fantastic 4 & Avengers VS JLA (2 on 1 fights)

• 54 results

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 202122

So it's mainly thought that the JLA is the strongest team there is and the JLA Vs Avengers thing has been done a lot but what if they had back up.

Round 1: Thing and Thor VS Superman

Round 2: She-Hulk and Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Round 3: Reed Richards and Black Panther VS Batman (with all his gear)

Round 4: Invisible Woman and Quicksilver Vs Flash

Round 5: Human Torch and Giant man Vs Martian Manhunter

Round 6: Namorita and Captain America Vs Aquaman

Round 7: Luke Cage and Iron Man Vs GL (John Stewart)

I tried to make the teams as even as possible but give suggestions on who you think would be a better match up

Rules

Morals on

No Mind Crush(MMH), No speed Blitz, No BFR

Each battle teams start on opposite sides of NYC

Win by KO or death

Who wins each round and why?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bolded ones win

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Goku1fan

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

True

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Round 1: Thing and Thor VS Superman = Superman beats thor. Thing is non-factor.

Round 2: She-Hulk and Hulk Vs Wonder Woman = Spite, Wonder Woman curbstomps.

Round 3: Reed Richards and Black Panther VS Batman (with all his gear) = what gear Batman has?

Round 4: Invisible Woman and Quicksilver Vs Flash = spite, They wont even know flash was there.

Round 5: Human Torch and Giant man Vs Martian Manhunter = Spite, MM can shut down their minds or physically beat them.

Round 6: Namorita and Captain America Vs Aquaman = Don't know much about namorita to answer this.

Round 7: Luke Cage and Iron Man Vs GL (John Stewart) = GL>>>Iron-man and John Stewart is one of the best. Luke is non-factor.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By supermaansito

@RyuHayabusa said:

Round 3: Reed Richards and Black Panther VS Batman (with all his gear) = what gear Batman has?

Round 4: Invisible Woman and Quicksilver Vs Flash = spite, They wont even know flash was there.

Round 5: Human Torch and Giant man Vs Martian Manhunter = Spite, MM can shut down their minds or physically beat them.

Round 6: Namorita and Captain America Vs Aquaman = Don't know much about namorita to answer this.

Round 7: Luke Cage and Iron Man Vs GL (John Stewart) = GL>>>Iron-man and John Stewart is one of the best. Luke is non-factor.

Agree

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lady_liberty

@RyuHayabusa said:

This, but I would say Reed Richards and Black Panther beat Batman, unless his gear includes the Insider Suit.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crabtree

avengers win solo every battle.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

thing and thor can take superman, thing is NOT a non-factor. He is very durable and he can help defend thor from supes attacks. I dont think wonder woman beats hulks at all, reed and tchalla easily take batman. Couldn't Sue make a force field around herself and quicksilver? i dont think that is complete spite, but yeah flash probably takes it because sue cant hurt him, hes too fast. MM takes his fight pretty easily, thor wouldve been a better match. idk about aquamans battle, cap is almost non factor but i dont know anything about namorita. GL also wins his battle pretty easily. After all the first fights, avengers and ff win.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By termiteone4ever

@202122 said:

So it's mainly thought that the JLA is the strongest team there is and the JLA Vs Avengers thing has been done a lot but what if they had back up.

I tried to make the teams as even as possible but give suggestions on who you think would be a better match up

Rules

Morals on

No Mind Crush(MMH), No speed Blitz, No BFR

Each battle teams start on opposite sides of NYC

Win by KO or death

Who wins each round and why?

Supes for sure I am not sure how thing is a factor here.

Wonder woman what hulk going to get green angry and have tantrum with large steps that crack the earth ?

With all his gear i am assuming he has his suits if he does he wins . With out it he loses

Flash violates them before they can think .. I recall Amazo and Flash had a full fight in A second and whats happen in that short amount of time could violate any one in the Avengers

The martain win nuff said

Aquaman with out a doubt

John Stewart is the Soldier of the top class Green lantern IMO its him or Kyle is the best

Even tho no speed Blitz i am pretty sure they can still Dodge at top speeds

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RyuHayabusa said:

Round 1- i agree but Thing being a non-factor is harsh

Round 2- I don't know about this one, The hulks have more power but wonder woman is a much better warrior. I would have to go with Wonder Woman.

Round 3- U bring up a good point, so i will wait to find out what the gear actually is, though it sounds like he has everything he has every used which would be overkill on Batman's part.

Round 4- no debate here.

Round 5- MM can not shut down their minds is this battle( stated in the rules) so he would have to beat them physically, and its Human torch...Flame on...js

Round 6- What i know about Namorita would suggest that the avengerswould probably take this as she would be more help then, to ur point, Ben.

Round 7-I am on the fence on this one.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@termiteone4ever: between supes and thor, its pretty much a stalemate. with thing, thor wins. thing has taken a atomic bomb to the stomach before (im quite sure) and survived. He can take some of supes hits while thor beats on superman. Thing is a factor because he can soak up at least some of supes damage. with morals on, supes will probably not be throwing his hardest hits at thor and thing. of course thing isnt strong enough to really hurt supes, maybe he could pick up cars and throw them to block supes attacks though. thing is almost a non factor, but this fight is in my opinion so close that even a small advantage gives the win here.

And about batman, i think with all his gear, it means things he carries on himself normally, so not insider suit. maybe batmobile though. we need 202122 to verify this.

namorita can lift 75 tons in water, and around 70 on land. she can fly too, this is an advantage. how strong would you say aquaman is, i dont know myself

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Simon_the_digger

CalamitySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CalamitySam

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

1 - Traditionally Thor beats Superman. Also, Thing is definitely not a non factor. He has some very impressive durability and could act well as a distraction of sorts.

2 - Hulk is on the same level as Superman. Wonder Woman is also roughly in the same league but add She-Hulk into the mix and the Hulks easily take it.

3 - Black Panther solos. Reed usually would solo but from what I understand Bats is familiar with stretchers and so probably has a plan formulated for taking them out. Together it's overkill.

4 - Flash takes them pretty quickly. I reckon he wins 19/20 times.

5 - MM is too much for both of them. No more to say.

6 - I disagree here. It depends on the terrain but assuming it's random Namoria and CA take this 7/10 times. Captain America fights powered people on a regular basis. He's essentially the Marvel Batman and he weighs in a lot here in this fight.

7 - John Stewart takes this with relative easy. Cage is a non factor and Iron Man certainly wouldn't stand a chance against an average GL let a lone one of the best.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is MM going to hurt torch? At all? MM could not get close enough to physically hurt him thanks to fire, and everything I have to say Johnny is probably a better fighter, not to mention MM can not preform a shut down.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CalamitySam said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

1 - Traditionally Thor beats Superman. Also, Thing is definitely not a non factor. He has some very impressive durability and could act well as a distraction of sorts.

2 - Hulk is on the same level as Superman. Wonder Woman is also roughly in the same league but add She-Hulk into the mix and the Hulks easily take it.

3 - Black Panther solos. Reed usually would solo but from what I understand Bats is familiar with stretchers and so probably has a plan formulated for taking them out. Together it's overkill.

4 - Flash takes them pretty quickly. I reckon he wins 19/20 times.

5 - MM is too much for both of them. No more to say.

6 - I disagree here. It depends on the terrain but assuming it's random Namoria and CA take this 7/10 times. Captain America fights powered people on a regular basis. He's essentially the Marvel Batman and he weighs in a lot here in this fight.

7 - John Stewart takes this with relative easy. Cage is a non factor and Iron Man certainly wouldn't stand a chance against an average GL let a lone one of the best.

Round 4 could go to Invisible Woman and Qicksilver due to no speedblitzing.

@RyuHayabusa said:

1. Round 2 hell naw, is it spite. There is no speed-blitzing so no. Hulk is as strong as Wonder Woman and She-Hulk may not be but she will get overwelmed.
  2. Round 4 could go to Invisible Woman and Qicksilver due to no speed-blitzing.
  3. Round 5 Doesn't John have a weakness to fire?

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes John does. .

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Round 1- i agree but Thing being a non-factor is harsh

Round 2- I don't know about this one, The hulks have more power but wonder woman is a much better warrior. I would have to go with Wonder Woman.

Round 3- U bring up a good point, so i will wait to find out what the gear actually is, though it sounds like he has everything he has every used which would be overkill on Batman's part.

Round 4- no debate here.

Round 5- MM can not shut down their minds is this battle( stated in the rules) so he would have to beat them physically, and its Human torch...Flame on...js

Round 6- What i know about Namorita would suggest that the avengerswould probably take this as she would be more help then, to ur point, Ben.

Round 7-I am on the fence on this one.

1. Glad you agree. Thing is non-factor, in a fight between superman and thor thing would be useless.

2. WW cannot speedblitz in this battle but her reaction time is still leagues above hulk. Wonder Woman can easily snap she-hulk's neck then proceed to beat down hulk.

3. we need more info

4. We all know wally will stomp

5. MM can turn intangible and he can reform his body. MM doesn't have weakness to fire anymore.

6. Is namorita immune to TP? If not then Aquaman can give her seizures.

7. Green Lantern has more raw power than Iron-man. Luke cage doesn't bring anything to table to help Iron-man

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@jeanroygrant said:

Round 4 could go to Invisible Woman and Qicksilver due to no speedblitzing.

@RyuHayabusa said:

1. Round 2 hell naw, is it spite. There is no speed-blitzing so no. Hulk is as strong as Wonder Woman and She-Hulk may not be but she will get overwelmed.
  2. Round 4 could go to Invisible Woman and Qicksilver due to no speed-blitzing.
  3. Round 5 Doesn't John have a weakness to fire?

1. Superman's reaction time is much better than Thor. Superman will not blitz thor but he can still use his speed to dodge anything.

2. Even if hulk was 100 times more stronger than Wonder Woman my answer would be same. Wonder Woman's reaction time is million times better than Hulk's. Wonder Woman can still block/dodge hulk's attacks. Hulk doesn't have answer for lightning and lasso.

4. Flash can become intangible. Flash can win this even without running.

5. Martian Manhutner overcome that weakness in trial by fire.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosBlazer

1. why are so many people saying thing is non factor? thor vs superman is a stalemate without bfr, thor is not as physically strong but has magic and odinforce, supes has all his random powers. thing is durable enough to last this fight and gives thor an advantage.

2. hulks crush wonder woman easily. hulks answer to lightning and lasso is his extreme durability and healing factor. he is also immune to her telepathic powers, hes shown that ability before.

3. bats cant win this fight. BP alone is enough to take bats out, with his vibranium suit bats will have a harder time hurting him.

4. no speedblitz right? sue could do the force field around her and quicksilver, and hit flash with force fields, i dont really know here though.

5 martian manhunter does have the weakness to fire, stated above. his weakness is very inconsistent throughout the comics though (much like all DC comics) but im going to assume he is weak to fire. Im pretty sure fire affects him the same way fire affects superman so i would say human torch and giant man, someone stated he doesnt have that weakness anymore but i think a scan should be shown to prove that.

6 also namorita is strong enough to fight aquaman, cap is a smart fighter and doesnt need superstrength to help namorita win the fight, and they can both take him out.

7. yeah GL wins here, luke cage cant help much and iron man isnt a high level being

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer said:

5 martian manhunter does have the weakness to fire, stated above. his weakness is very inconsistent throughout the comics though (much like all DC comics) but im going to assume he is weak to fire. Im pretty sure fire affects him the same way fire affects superman so i would say human torch and giant man, someone stated he doesnt have that weakness anymore but i think a scan should be shown to prove that.

No Caption Provided

Do you know who fernus?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa: I have no idea about who fernus is. thanks for the scan, i guess MM will take that fight after all.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer: Wonder Woman takes down hulk easily. Her lasso is indestructible, if WW ties up hulk he can't do anything. Wonder Woman can heal too via touching earth. her own healing factor can heal her within minutes.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa: actually bizarro has broken it. besides, is she going to make hulk tell the truth or something? while hulk is tied up, she hulk attacks wonder woman, who drops the lasso to fight back. WW has one lasso, there are two opponents. sure she hulk cant take WW alone, but when wonder woman drops the lasso, hulk winds it off of him, and ties her up. Hulk can pick her up and crush her. Im definitely not underestimating WW, she is one of the top powers in the JLA but hulks take this.

another scenario i thought of: WW tries to lasso hulk, who grabs the lasso at the end and yanks WW towards him, then smacks her in the face.

btw i havent read much comics with wonder woman, if anything i said was wrong or could not happen i apologize. I just think both hulks could take her down.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Killemall

@ChaosBlazer said:

@RyuHayabusa: actually bizarro has broken it. besides, is she going to make hulk tell the truth or something? while hulk is tied up, she hulk attacks wonder woman, who drops the lasso to fight back. WW has one lasso, there are two opponents. sure she hulk cant take WW alone, but when wonder woman drops the lasso, hulk winds it off of him, and ties her up. Hulk can pick her up and crush her. Im definitely not underestimating WW, she is one of the top powers in the JLA but hulks take this.

another scenario i thought of: WW tries to lasso hulk, who grabs the lasso at the end and yanks WW towards him, then smacks her in the face.

btw i dont read wonder woman, if anything i said was wrong or could not happen i apologize. I just think both hulks could take her down.

She can summon lightning and laso can burn people, dont know how that works.

Bizzaro has broken the lasso? dont remember seeing that.

Wonder Woman is fast enough to tie both of them and strong enough to trade blows with either of them, thanks to her speed she'll get in at least 50 blows for every blow Hulk or She hulk can dishout. She's fast enough to dodge every of their attacks as well. Its not even debatable.

Wonder Woman is extremely strong, fast, durable and can summon Zeus Lightning, something she herself cant control though.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer said:

btw i dont read wonder woman, if anything i said was wrong or could not happen i apologize. I just think both hulks could take her down.

When has bizzaro broken it? Trinity series isn't canon.

Wonder Woman cannot blitz here but she can still use her speed to defend herself. Wonder Woman can tie up hulk in a way he can't break free. One punch from Wonder Woman will send she hulk flying away.

Wonder Woman can take lots of hits assuming if hulk can tag her.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Killemall: look up bizzaro breaking it, he didnt do it with pure strength though, i think truth was challenged or some weird crap like that. Still it proves that the lasso is not completely indestructable. And hulk breaking the lasso would add to the list of things hulk has broken. the lasso can burn, i know and the lightning stuff but hulk can take all those attacks easy. Hulk isnt going down or even getting hurt by WW hitting him, yes she can trade blows with either of them, but it will be harder with 2 of them. Hulk is also extremely strong and durable, more so than WW. He is not as fast or agile but hey, this fight isnt gonna be an hour or so long. Theres no time limit. Hulk definitely can land a few hits on her. Besides, just because WW is ' extremely strong, fast, durable' doesnt mean she automatically wins. She cant dodge every attack, if shes hitting hulk 50 times every second he can eventually catch her. And hulk will just get angrier and angrier until he is more than strong enough to hurt WW. plus she-hulk retains intelligence so she can direct hulk to do things that can win the hulks the battle. Oh yeah and how about a good o'l thunderclap, probably slow down WW enough for hulk to hit her. Im not saying this is close but hulks take this

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa: bizarro challenged truth since he was the antithesis of truth or something like that. Just saying the lasso isnt indestructible. Yes she definitely can take plenty of hits, and send she hulk flying, but she hulk is more there to direct Hulk so he doesnt make dumb mistakes. Hulk just gets angrier and stronger, like always. He could thunderclap the ground and the shaking would slow WW down, then hulk tags her, sends her flying away. hey, this battle could go on for months. They are both durable and strong (obvious) but Hulk is more so and he will get more so until WW is KOd or dead

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By tensor

@ChaosBlazer: if that was the case that hulk got stronger the more he gets angry why does he lose so much, wonder woman would tame that wild beast and kill him easy, hulk has no fighting skills.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@tensor: because he doesnt retain intelligence. She-hulk does though, so she would direct him to do things smarter, not the hulk way.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By tensor

@ChaosBlazer: lol one hit from wonder woman an she would be ko ,she is pretty much useless in this fight, wonder woman just use her as a bowling ball an strike down hulk

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer said:

@RyuHayabusa: bizarro challenged truth since he was the antithesis of trith or something like that. Just saying the lasso isnt indestructible. Yes she definitely can take plenty of hits, and send she hulk flying, but she hulk is more there to direct Hulk so he doesnt make dumb mistakes. Hulk just gets angrier and stronger, like always. He could thunderclap the ground and the shaking would slow WW down, then hulk tags her, sends her flying away. hey, this battle could go on for months. They are both durable and strong (obvious) but Hulk is more so and he will get more so until WW is KOd or dead

Can you tell me which comic? Breaking lasso and resisting its power are 2 different things.

Hulk can't move his arms if he is tied up and lasso is infinite in length. Wonder Woman can fly so stomping ground isn't going to help him. No speedblitz but this will give you an idea how fast she is. She can use her speed to defend herself.

Let me guess, you also think Hulk can beat Flash?

No Caption Provided

lasso and tiara

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#33  Edited By The_Martian

@202122 said:

Round 1: Thing and Thor VS Superman = I'm going to go with Thing and Thor if Superman can't speed blitz them.

Round 2: She-Hulk and Hulk Vs Wonder Woman = With her fighting skills, Wonder Woman should be able to take out the Hulks.

Round 3: Reed Richards and Black Panther VS Batman (with all his gear) = Reed and Black Panther stomp Batman.

Round 4: Invisible Woman and Quicksilver Vs Flash = Without being able to speed blitz, Invisible Woman takes this for the team. Quicksilver wouldn't do much good except for a distraction.

Round 5: Human Torch and Giant man Vs Martian Manhunter = I'm going to go with Martian Manhunter. Human Torch is the deciding factor. If he figures out how weak MM is too his fire, Torch might take it for them since MM can't mind rape them or speed blitz.

Round 6: Namorita and Captain America Vs Aquaman = Aquaman should take this no problem.

Round 7: Luke Cage and Iron Man Vs GL (John Stewart) = John Stewart stomps. Luke Cage and Iron Man could do almost nothing.

Over all it look like a tie depending how Round 5 ends.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@tensor: she hulk is the weak link here, but do not underestimate her like that. She is extremely durable too and has her own healing factor. She recovered within minutes of being skewered by wendigo. She has shown to be on the same strength level as hercules and champion of the universe,if not more so. She is far from useless. Yeah WW can take her out easy but hulks not gonna be twiddling his thumbs while she hulk gets punched in the face repeatedly.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa: was hermes aiding her speed there? because he says 'but thats the benefit of having hermes on your side'. also she lassoed one hand, hulk can hit her with one hand too.

I can see this isnt going anywhere. I guess I want marvel and dc to do another crossover and show who wins. I can see how WW can win, but Hulks can too.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer: Wonder Woman has speed of hermes. It is one of her powers. Hulk isn't fast enough to hit Wonder Woman.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa:

well said, OK i can see that now. didn't know WW was that fast, sorry i havent read many WW comics. Of course it would take a while for WW to KO hulk.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer: If she is bloodlusted then Hulk goes down quickly. If Wonder Woman has morals then she will subdue hulk.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@RyuHayabusa: what would you say on thor/thing vs superman? im pretty sure thing and thor take it, earlier you said supes though, why?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@ChaosBlazer: Thing is non-factor. I m leaning towards superman because of far superior reaction time.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rd2race

1. Thor and Supes is a good fight the only problem i see with thing is he fairly slow and can't fly although i think him and thor together could take supes in an extremely good fight

2. This isn't even close, WW's only chance against Hulk is to speed blitz him before he gets even madder without it hulk himself beats her like she stole somethin. Adding she-hulk is almost spite.

3.Im going with BP and reed in a good fight

4.Flash is faster than thought therefore he one shots sue and quicksilver

5. MM wins soundly here even if johnny goes supernova MM can just go intangible and mind rape them to boot.

6.I don't know enough about aquaman to really say i know namorita is strong and cap's sheild could do some damage but im not sure.

7.GL wins cage isn't really a factor and without prep tony gets beat pretty much every time.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd2race said:

1. Thor and Supes is a good fight the only problem i see with thing is he fairly slow and can't fly although i think him and thor together could take supes in an extremely good fight

2. This isn't even close, WW's only chance against Hulk is to speed blitz him before he gets even madder without it hulk himself beats her like she stole somethin. Adding she-hulk is almost spite.

3.Im going with BP and reed in a good fight

4.Flash is faster than thought therefore he one shots sue and quicksilver

5. MM wins soundly here even if johnny goes supernova MM can just go intangible and mind rape them to boot.

6.I don't know enough about aquaman to really say i know namorita is strong and cap's sheild could do some damage but im not sure.

7.GL wins cage isn't really a factor and without prep tony gets beat pretty much every time.

2.No speed blitzing

4. Refer to my previous comment, though i agree as Flash can react faster than a nano second he could(if bloodlusted) phase out their hearts or whirlwind the oxygen out of them.

5.MM can not simply mind rape if i am reading the rules correctly, and i still think Torch might be able to win...maybe.

The other points i agree, though Batman( as the rules state) has all his gear. Depending what All his gear is that might be a little on sided in the caped crusaders direction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 202122

@Monarch_Chronicle: No suit

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RyuHayabusa said:

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@202122 said:

@Monarch_Chronicle: No suit

??? do u mean for Batman???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 202122

@Monarch_Chronicle: Just Batman's normal armour is what i meant sorry for confusing reply

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By sa5m

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By mrtrickster

@sa5m said:

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

Agree with all but 1 and 2. Thing is not a game changer, and Superman vs Thor is hotly debated on its own. Wonder Woman should win the second round.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded ones win

Agree with all but 1 and 2. Thing is not a game changer, and Superman vs Thor is hotly debated on its own. Wonder Woman should win the second round.

No speed-blitzing so round 1 could mostly go to Thor.

Round 2 is a toss up.