• 89 results
#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Fanboys vs Flash fanboys vs Gambit Fanboys. Who wins?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone else.

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83224 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit fanboys cause I'll curb stump a Flash fanboy in a second, and take my left foot and put it cross the right side of a Hulk fanboys face.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but I mean between all the fanboys, who's more outrageous?

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Gambit fanboys cause I'll curb stump a Flash fanboy in a second, and take my left foot and put it cross the right side of a Hulk fanboys face."

I thought you were more of a Wanda fanboy?

#7 Posted by Owen_Porter (83224 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Yeah but I mean between all the fanboys, who's more outrageous?"

Well, Gambit0 is a fanatic, the Hulk has the numbers and the Flash hasnt really been a problem, it kills me to say it but I think its Gambit.
Post Edited:2007-07-18 20:07:16

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Batman."

yeah Batman fanboys are the most vicious. prep time ftw!

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Yeah but I mean between all the fanboys, who's more outrageous?"
Well, Gambit0 is a fanatic, the Hulk has the numbers and the Flash hasntreally been a problem, it kills me to say it but I think its Gambit."

Gambit0 goes beyond fanatic

#10 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Fanboys (being me) win, cause wer the best, and iv read the Fanboy hand book several times

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

How abotu thor fanboys lol hes my favorite hero but id give it to either gambit or hulk fanboys cause ive seen a few of those alot of them here.

#12 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambito would take a deck of cards to the fight and start throwing them "Kapow", LMAO .

But I think the Hulk fan boys get this one.

#13 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Fanboys.

I was a flash fanboy when I was like 2. Grow up. The Flash is a pretty lame hero. And he shouldn't be ranked so high in intellect. Especially above characters like MODOK, Savage, DR STRANGE FOR GODS SAKE. God I hate the rankings in that category.

But yeah, batman.

#14 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"Batman Fanboys. I was a flash fanboy when I was like 2. Grow up. The Flash is a pretty lame hero. And he shouldn't be ranked so high in intellect. Especially above characters like MODOK, Savage, DR STRANGE FOR GODS SAKE. God I hate the rankings in that category. But yeah, batman."

hey GO DIE

Flash can think at the speed of light, jack ass.

sorry, its my duty as a fanboy to defend and protect

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

We should all smoke pot and watch the JLA and then debate this.

#16 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, MODOK for the win on intellect. His 144 lobed brain trumps Flash's fast, but inefficient 2.

#17 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

amen brother

#18 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

yep. But then we'd have to watch the old Iron Man cartoon in comparison.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hells yeah. and the scifi hulk

#20 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

When i was in 4th grade, I learned how to type with the marvel superheroes. It was a computer program. And I was Iron man, and I defeated MODOK with my asdfjkl; powers.

I was that kind of kid.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash fanbyo sorry but im a thor fanboy ill put you down then ill put hulk fanboys next flash has been killed by lobo while running so fast and ran into hsi chain beaten by superman by using his run around the world punch messing up hsi whole arm hes also los to slade as for hulk well he got burned badly by galactus almost eaten by the unknown and couldnt even touch the missign link literally due to his hot radiation skin now gambits lol gambit got blind by his own powers once that about it on him hes cool yes thor fans wins again.

#22 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Flash fanbyo sorry but im a thor fanboy ill put you down then ill put hulk fanboys next flash has been killed by lobo while running so fast and ran into hsi chain beaten by superman by using his run around the world punch messing up hsi whole arm hes also los to slade as for hulk well he got burned badly by galactus almost eaten by the unknown and couldnt even touch the missign link literally due to his hot radiation skin now gambits lol gambit got blind by his own powers once that about it on him hes cool yes thor fans wins again."

I can't read that. Punctuation plz.

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash runs fater then the speed of light and turns into energy, there fore UNTOUCHABLE.

I WIN.

game over, fool

#24 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash trips over his own two feet and turns into matter, therefore TANGIBLE.

I WIN.

game over fool

:]

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Flash runs fater then the speed of light and turns into energy, there fore UNTOUCHABLE. I WIN. game over, fool"

Flash runs fater? I don't know what fater is sorry. lol jk

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

if you cant read it dont say anythign cause nobody cares. Its makes it look like your trying to start and argument.

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"if you cant read it dont say anythign cause nobody cares. Its makes it look like your trying to start and argument."

Who me?

#28 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

nah me. I told him I couldn't read his post, then suggested he add punctuation.

#29 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"nah me. I told him I couldn't read his post, then suggested he add punctuation."

yeah... what did he say? anyway hulk fanMEN win, all you other little fanBOYS can go jump!

#30 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"zee crusher says:
"Flash fanbyo sorry but im a thor fanboy ill put you down then ill put hulk fanboys next flash has been killed by lobo while running so fast and ran into hsi chain beaten by superman by using his run around the world punch messing up hsi whole arm hes also los to slade as for hulk well he got burned badly by galactus almost eaten by the unknown and couldnt even touch the missign link literally due to his hot radiation skin now gambits lol gambit got blind by his own powers once that about it on him hes cool yes thor fans wins again."

I can't read that. Punctuation plz."

.,''..;-.,,.'[s],. does that help?

#31 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"The Iron Cavalier says:
"nah me. I told him I couldn't read his post, then suggested he add punctuation."
yeah... what did he say? anyway hulk fanMEN win, all you other little fanBOYS can go jump!"

I would have sworn you were an Iron Fist fanboy.

#32 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"The Iron Cavalier says:
"zee crusher says:

I can't read that. Punctuation plz."

.,''..;-.,,.'[s],. does that help?"

good one. don't forget one of these too. :

#33 Posted by Enemybird (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

#34 Posted by Rot (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Midnighter

Did you really need to bump this thread? Honestly?

#35 Posted by laflux (11057 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nobody said:

Batman.

this

#36 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Midnighter

Ignoring the bump, Midnighter's "fanboys" aren't bad at all, people just fail to understand that Nighter isn't a street-leveler. Period.

#37 Posted by laflux (11057 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine fan-boys can also be annoying. Spider-man fan-boys are the best. We outnumber everyone else.

#38 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

NAMOR Fanboy right here! He stomps even Thanos... in a desert! ;)

#39 Posted by laflux (11057 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2: can someone please send me that scan of Thanos being arrested by the new-York police oh and by the way

Spider-fan boys win!!!!!!!!

#40 Posted by HellionVulcan (3456 posts) - - Show Bio

all fanboys ruin comics no matter who they're obsessed over .

#41 Posted by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit has fanboys now? What in the ever loving world....

#42 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now, Symbiote Spidey, Thing & Grey Hulk are also in my Top 5! Captain America is 5th...

#43 Posted by Rot (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

He had a very bad fanboy 4 years ago.

This thread is ancient.

#44 Posted by laflux (11057 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2: Captain America doesn't need fan-boys as he's writer protected. Although saying that, he got creamed by flash not to long ago.

#45 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rot said:

@NeonBlade said:

He had a very bad fanboy 4 years ago.

This thread is ancient.

I remember that guy, he was saying that Gambit would beat Hulk, and kid Goku.

#46 Posted by BarelyAverage (936 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Superman's speed blitz and Wonder Woman fanboys????

#47 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Enemybird said:

Midnighter

Ignoring the bump, Midnighter's "fanboys" aren't bad at all, people just fail to understand that Nighter isn't a street-leveler. Period.

QFT

#48 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku>Hulk>Storm.

Others don't even come close

#49 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

What about... STORM fanboys?! They are the most diehard & delusional FB's EVER! Storm beating "Thor Level" heroes/villains, and above = LOL!

#50 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spectrum

The Iron Cavalier says:

"Batman Fanboys. I was a flash fanboy when I was like 2. Grow up. The Flash is a pretty lame hero. And he shouldn't be ranked so high in intellect. Especially above characters like MODOK, Savage, DR STRANGE FOR GODS SAKE. God I hate the rankings in that category. But yeah, batman."

hey GO DIE

Flash can think at the speed of light, jack ass.

sorry, its my duty as a fanboy to defend and protect

So what if he thinks at light speed? Neither Barry or Wally are high level intellects ala Luthor, Doom etc. He's an average guy who thinks average thoughts very fast, so?

BTW. Superman fanboys are absolutely the worst followed by Batman fans.
Bats is one of my favorites all time but the prep thing OMG.