• 52 results
#1 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week prep

Start 10 miles apart

Just the family members + roger for American dad

#2 Edited by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan is a trained CIA agent(the guy made a dude's heart explode in 1 episode), he could probably solo everyone except for Stewie who probably builds some crazy device.

#3 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

American Dad because of Stan. And American Dad is better (sorry if you think differently)

#4 Edited by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Family guy peter has some ridiculous toon force feats surviving multiple deaths attempts and suicide attempts

#5 Edited by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Lois she's a trained martial artist and was able to beat up trained men plus Stan cant fight with his hands only guns and if they get the sneak up esp with stewies tech they could win plus I think roger could get hold of some good alien tech too

#6 Edited by Thitiki (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan stomps them all. He has taken out other highly trained agents and even his boss in one episode Lois is no match just because she knows some martial arts. Also one week prep he calls Jesus in to help him out.

#7 Posted by dondave (39081 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie solos

#8 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Stewie solos

Possibly remember this

#9 Posted by Thitiki (4355 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: Well to be fair, Stewie won that because he threatened to destroy the planet's power grid. So he had em by the balls. :P

Still though Stan takes this prob in H2H, Peter going up against the Chicken is nice. But Stan has taken on actual trained CIA agents, aswell as Yakuza and other deadly combatants. Compared to Peter vs Chicken, Peter is just a brawler.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24158 posts) - - Show Bio

Family guy peter has some ridiculous toon force feats surviving multiple deaths attempts and suicide attempts

@dondave said:

Stewie solos

This.

#12 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: @thitiki: It proves stewie is dangerous with prep. If I can recall correctly he did that in less than a week.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24158 posts) - - Show Bio

With a week of prep Stewie erases them from history.

#14 Posted by Thitiki (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: Sorry I don't remeber what happen so I have no idea what you mean?

@uchiha454: Well to be fair, Stewie won that because he threatened to destroy the planet's power grid. So he had em by the balls. :P

Still though Stan takes this prob in H2H, Peter going up against the Chicken is nice. But Stan has taken on actual trained CIA agents, aswell as Yakuza and other deadly combatants. Compared to Peter vs Chicken, Peter is just a brawler.

Agree completely.

#15 Edited by GraniteSoldier (9984 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie or Lois could solo. Remember her martial arts training? Woman can fight.

#16 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: It was stewie going through the simulation of him taking over the world.

#17 Edited by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

In just a day stewie built mini lanes with guns and tanks he made about 10 and that was in one morning

#18 Posted by Thitiki (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois is not beating Stan. He has taken out trained CIA agents like stated above who are way above her.

#19 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

But Stan loses in a fight vs a bum in which a joke stated he's only weapons trained he's useless with his fists

#20 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Lois did BFR three kryptonians

#21 Posted by OreoAssassin (6790 posts) - - Show Bio

Family Guy

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9984 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@granitesoldier said:

Lois is not beating Stan. He has taken out trained CIA agents like stated above who are way above her.

She beat Zod and two other Kryptonians into the Phantom Zone...

#23 Edited by reaverlation (17597 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter's Family stomps Stan's Family.A week allows Peter's family to crap stomp them

#24 Edited by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@thitiki said:

@granitesoldier said:

She really just kinda kicked them out in the Phantom Zone, I mean ya she beat em. But it wasn't really a fight....besides her only crediable fight was against her teacher. Stan meanwhile has taken on better, such as his boss, Jim, Yakuza guys, so on. He also fought against the demons of the anti-christ for 7 years before Jesus found him asking for help.

#25 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie solos

#26 Posted by nerdchore (2733 posts) - - Show Bio

with the prep family guy takes this. stewie with prep is a dangerous thing.

meg chris steve and hillary are non factors. also AD wife.

lois peter brian and stewie versus stan and roger. plus prep time, no contest family guy wins.

#27 Edited by GraniteSoldier (9984 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@thitiki said:

@granitesoldier said:

She really just kinda kicked them out in the Phantom Zone, I mean ya she beat em. But it wasn't really a fight....besides her only crediable fight was against her teacher. Stan meanwhile has taken on better, such as his boss, Jim, Yakuza guys, so on. He also fought against the demons of the anti-christ for 7 years before Jesus found him asking for help.

She was able to match the speed and strength of a Kryptonian in order to throw them into the Phantom Zone. If she couldn't, she wouldn't have been able to throw them mid flight they would have plowed her over.

#28 Posted by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

@granitesoldier said:

@thitiki said:

@granitesoldier said:

She was able to match the speed and strength of a Kryptonian in order to throw them into the Phantom Zone. If she couldn't, she wouldn't have been able to throw them mid flight they would have plowed her over.

Yet also her teacher gave her a nice fight, so were gonna go with that he is also able to match the strength/speed of a Kryptonian?

#29 Edited by Nathan_Strange (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter sits on Stan to take him out, Then Meg takes off her clothes (which is like Ghost Rider's penance stare) and takes out the rest of them

Family Guy spite

#30 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9984 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Perhaps everyone of the universe is of their level? Not really defined. Even if you consider it a "high end" feat, nothing Stan has comes close. The feat is there, I'm not going to take the debate of two sitcom cartoons seriously enough to get into the semantics of it haha.

Besides, with prep Stewie still solos.

#31 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7379 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: didn't Stan just ball punch the yakuza after he couldn't win lol it was funny though

#33 Edited by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@wolfrazer: Perhaps everyone of the universe is of their level? Not really defined. Even if you consider it a "high end" feat, nothing Stan has comes close. The feat is there, I'm not going to take the debate of two sitcom cartoons seriously enough to get into the semantics of it haha.

Besides, with prep Stewie still solos.

But then if everyone is on their level, then so should Stan considering his universe is connected with Family Guy. Though yeah...Stewie is pretty dangerous with prep.

#34 Posted by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: Lol I think he did, but I recall it was more then just 1 guy. He took out a group of them.

#35 Posted by uchiha454 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: it was a group and he was doing good in the beginning but I think Francine is the best fighter she took on toshi's mom.

#36 Posted by Wolfrazer (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: it was a group and he was doing good in the beginning but I think Francine is the best fighter she took on toshi's mom.

Stan has more feats in fighting though...plus he did kill a guy via exploding his heart, that is a pretty nice feat. Then again I don't recall Francine fighting much, but she could be.

#37 Posted by Wyldsong (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

With a week of prep Stewie erases them from history.

This right here...Stewie has made a time machine before...

#38 Posted by Schmalzel (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Stewie solos

Possibly remember this

Loved that episode, but yeah, Peter has taken on a Chicken that has had more durability that Joe, I mean Stan has taken on, and has been through more then him as well, no way just the two of them can take on Peter and Stewie. Especially with Stewie having the ability to go in the past again.

#39 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24158 posts) - - Show Bio

with the prep family guy takes this. stewie with prep is a dangerous thing.

meg chris steve and hillary are non factors. also AD wife.

lois peter brian and stewie versus stan and roger. plus prep time, no contest family guy wins.

Chris has beaten up Peter once.

#40 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie solos with this prep
Stan wins in h2h (Lois would likely come close if not win)
Stan won't be able to kill Peter with basic h2h

Really this is Stan and Roger vs Peter, Lois, Brian, and Stewie.
Brian is a good fighter
Peter has amazing toonforce durability
Lois and Stan are trained fighters
Stewie is a genius with toonforce resources.

#41 Posted by godzilla44 (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

stewie with prep is better than batman with prep family guy takes this with ease

#42 Edited by nerdchore (2733 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Good point lol.

Still my initial comment of stewie with prep is gonna win this.

#43 Posted by GhostRavage (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie makes Reed and Doom look like children with all his devices and intellect. Stewie seriously beats anyone short of his twin unborn nemesis.

#44 Edited by AllStarSuperman (24158 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit said:

Stewie solos with this prep

Stan wins in h2h (Lois would likely come close if not win)

Stan won't be able to kill Peter with basic h2h

Really this is Stan and Roger vs Peter, Lois, Brian, and Stewie.

Brian is a good fighter

Peter has amazing toonforce durability

Lois and Stan are trained fighters

Stewie is a genius with toonforce resources.

Brian isn't that good? He has beaten up Quagmire, but Chris has beaten up Peter. And let us not forget about the badass known as Prison Meg:

EDIT: Actually I think Quagmire is the one who beat up Brian

#45 Posted by ZeroPlus (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

Family Guy rocks

#46 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: There is complete inconsistency in FG. I.e. sometimes Brian punks Stewie; other times Stewie is acting like a loan shark and making Brian afraid of his life.

#47 Posted by ComicStooge (14996 posts) - - Show Bio

Team American Dad.

Stewie's gone soft.

#48 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24158 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit: I actually dont remember Brian ever beating up stewie, but I'll take your word for it.

#49 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: He's rumbled with a lot of them. The only ones without feats are Meg and Chris (besides literally one fight per; one episode for Meg).

Stewie is the prep master due to toonforce resources while having the mind and tech of Stark and the like (on a more cartoony scale).

#50 Posted by antiwhipped (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Roger can be dangerous with prep also.

Don't forget with prep they might be able to get Haley programmed. She is better than Stan.

All that said, time machine = win. Family Guy.