Family Feud

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gaztacular

Two five member teams of blood or marriage family members meet up in a television studio and fight to the death. Who wins?

Is it the Summers family: Cyclops, wife Jean (no Phoenix), children Cable and Rachel Grey (also no Phoenix), and brother Havok?

No Caption Provided

Or is it the Eisenhardt/Maximoff family: Magneto, daughter Polaris, daughter Scarlet Witch (no HoM level plot device powers), son-in-law Vision, son Quicksilver, and daughter-in-law Crystal?

No Caption Provided

Who do you think wins? Why?

Is there a better five person family team in comics that you want to suggest as winner? Doesn't suggesting Reed, Sue, Franklin, Valeria, and Johnny kinda cheapen things since nobody else is a real challenge to Franklin Richards?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 they have telepathy

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 they have telepathy

But Magneto has trained resistance plus helmet immunity and Vision is resistant due to his android brain.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: they don't have to use the telepathy on them just on Steve Harvey you could also make a case for quicksilver sneak in a look at the answers before anybody sees him. It all depends on who goes first

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: they don't have to use the telepathy on them just on Steve Harvey you could also make a case for quicksilver sneak in a look at the answers before anybody sees him. It all depends on who goes first

Hahahaha! Nice.

But if it were a fight to the death? Like the OP says?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good battle. I'll have to think about it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Havok might have the advantage via energy absorption, while Jean/Cable/Rachel can use TK and telepathy to take out most of Team 2.

The big problem, is whether or not they can take on Magneto. I'm leaning towards no on that one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

Good battle. I'll have to think about it.

Thanks. Either of you have any good yet?

@gaztacular: I thought this was the game show

Nope. Just what was supposed to be an attention getting title. Clearly that is working so well.

@floopay said:

Havok might have the advantage via energy absorption, while Jean/Cable/Rachel can use TK and telepathy to take out most of Team 2.

The big problem, is whether or not they can take on Magneto. I'm leaning towards no on that one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know Havok CAN do active energy absorption, but he usually just soaks up background radiation and in this battle I think the only enemy that would work on is Vision, who can also fly right through energy blasts and is TP resistant. How does Team 1 take him out?

But if does get down to everybody on Team 1 vs Magneto you don't think powered-up Havok, Cyclops, and some big time TK is enough to break Magneto's shields? I'm not so sure of that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Floopay

@gaztacular: Magneto's shields can stand up to a nuke, and he can box with 80+ ton characters without his shields. I'd say he can probably take these guys on by himself. Assuming this is standard levels of everyone.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao, now i actually wanna see this fight on a game show.

Idk, give the edge to Magneto's team to do versatility, but Jean and Rachel have curbstomp potential if working in tandem.

Really though team Magnus should be disqualified since the OP clearly states they should be related by blood or marriage...and Magneto is just that angry old guy they thought was their father.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@gaztacular: Summers family would have the slightest chance if this were in the desert but since it's not it's not even a question

Magneto family ALL THE WAY