• Morals Off
  • Fight to the Death
  • H2H only
  • Both characters have no knowledge over each other
  • 15 feet apart
  • Takes place on rooftop at around midnight

Who wins? Please explain why, with logic and reasoning

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Faith superhuman or something like that?

#3 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

I figured that Elektra has more experience and skill so it would decently even out more of the playing field.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Vance Astro said:

I figured that Elektra has more experience and skill so it would decently even out more of the playing field.

I'm going to go with Elektra and see if someone makes a case for Faith. 
#5 Posted by Danny789 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmmm Elektra is leagues above Faith in skill. Faith is pretty much a street brawler, but is able to hold her own against much more skilled opponents like Buffy and Angel(they actually train and hone their skills). I think Faith could possibly one shot Elektra if she could get her hands on her. Which I don't think she can. Elektra!!!!!!

#6 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Who exactly is Faith?

#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Faith indeed has enhanced physical attributes but it's not like they are that enhanced that they give her an automatic victory. I believe Elektra is skilled enough to fight her.

#8 Posted by Aeron_Glyndwr (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

Who exactly is Faith?

She's from BTVS show and comics. She's the other Slayer. Link to her page.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:
Who exactly is Faith?
Eliza Dushku.
#10 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danny789 said:

hmmmmmmmmm Elektra is leagues above Faith in skill. Faith is pretty much a street brawler, but is able to hold her own against much more skilled opponents like Buffy and Angel(they actually train and hone their skills). I think Faith could possibly one shot Elektra if she could get her hands on her. Which I don't think she can. Elektra!!!!!!

How would she not? Slayers have super speed, Elektra has none.

#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

Who exactly is Faith?

She's a slayer, and is good enough to have beaten Buffy recently.

#12 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra wins. Buffy and faith suck. Now angel and spike are guys you need to be praising

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra can take her

#14 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Elektra wins. Buffy and faith suck. Now angel and spike are guys you need to be praising

I sense bias lol

#15 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.....but all seriousness though faith is the least skilled fighter out of the four of them and only above Connor. And angel show>>>>> buffy show

#16 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

*Lights the Renee signal*

#17 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Maybe.....but all seriousness though faith is the least skilled fighter out of the four of them and only above Connor. And angel show>>>>> buffy show

In comics Faith has beaten Buffy. On the show she cut loose and beat up Angelus, she kicked Connors ass, and for a very brief encounter she was beating up Spike too. But I like Faith over most of them lol.

#18 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

XD

#19 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

She did kick angelous as . She drugged him if it wasn't for that he would have won. When did she fight spike was it on Buffy show

#20 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

She did kick angelous as . She drugged him if it wasn't for that he would have won. When did she fight spike was it on Buffy show

Yes it was on Buffy, given for a short period of time. And I'm talking before that when he said "Your just like me!" and she got up and kicked his ass! lol

#21 Edited by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with Faith, it comes down to a very very good fighter, going against a good fighter...with super strength, enhanced reflexes and agility, i honestly believe one solid punch from Faith will k.o Elektra

#22 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10220 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Faith did give Buffy a good fight but Buffy did end up kick her ass bad lol  
1. Buffy
2. Angel
3. Spike
4. Faith 
But they are still really close in skill level  

As for this fight, if ELektra has her powers she wins. If not Faith does. 

#23 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:

:P

Faithy can win! Speed wise; they can both dodge bullets.  
She def has the durability and strength advantage. When she fought Angelus she fell out of a three story apartment and continued fighting. And she fell a lot higher and harder than that at Gigi's mansion. Faith can soak in a lot of damage. She can punch through cement and kick a slayer fortyish feet through the air. Faith can take hits from Elektra. Elektra won't be able to do the same. Faith has held her own against people with more skill than her. In No Future For You it did look like she had the upper hand on Buff when she was drowning her, but she stopped the fight. 

When you say H2H is that no powers or weapons or something else lol?
#24 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee said:

@difficlus said:

:P

Faithy can win! Speed wise; they can both dodge bullets.
She def has the durability and strength advantage. When she fought Angelus she fell out of a three story apartment and continued fighting. And she fell a lot higher and harder than that at Gigi's mansion. Faith can soak in a lot of damage. She can punch through cement and kick a slayer fortyish feet through the air. Faith can take hits from Elektra. Elektra won't be able to do the same. Faith has held her own against people with more skill than her. In No Future For You it did look like she had the upper hand on Buff when she was drowning her, but she stopped the fight. When you say H2H is that no powers or weapons or something else lol?

No weapons, no powers.

#25 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin said:

@Skaddix said:

@Danny789 said:

How would she not? Slayers have super speed, Elektra has none.

Actually, Elektra is pretty fast - known to catch bullets, move away in time from them, etc.

I say Elektra. Trained killer - morals off - it's what she does.

Faith also has done quite a bit of killing, not as much as Elektra by any means, but she does not play fair with morals off.

#26 Edited by GREGalicious (486 posts) - - Show Bio

ELEKTRA would most likely win, but FAITH is definitely capable of pulling it off and I never wouldve thought Elektra wouldve been killed by Bullseye so who knows...

Elektra has plenty of training but Faith has the wild card angle. If its hand to hand, Faith does seem to have the upper hand, having superhuman physical statistics but again, Elektra has battled superpowered foes before not to mention she could always use her mental abilities to assist her.

#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@GREGalicious said:

ELEKTRA would most likely win, but FAITH is definitely capable of pulling it off and I never wouldve thought Elektra wouldve been killed by Bullseye so who knows...

Elektra has plenty of training but Faith has the wild card angle. If its hand to hand, Faith does seem to have the upper hand, having superhuman physical statistics but again, Elektra has battled superpowered foes before not to mention she could always use her mental abilities to assist her.

Just pure hand to hand.

#28 Posted by GREGalicious (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: Like I said, most likely Elektra, but mental abilities, hand to hand, or not, I can't honestly say, without a doubt she would win since Faith is just too unpredictable.

#29 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World: I think Buffy and Faith are on par with each other, definitely, if not better.

#30 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really watch Buffy, so can't debate on that. I have to rewatch those episodes again. But to my memory angel through her out the window. And I had rewatch the last to fight to understand what yah talking about

#31 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra is one of those characters that has no powers. but has powers. I mean its comics, and comic writers aren't biologists, so in Marvel, characters with no powers have silent screams that shatter stuff and can take punches from Colossus (well Skrulls mimicking his powers)  

So I am assuming with no powers, it means Elektra can't do mystic ninja mumbo jumbo. Except I am not really sure what the excludes or includes. Was she using powers when she wasn't knocked out by super Skrulls with Colossus's arms? Was she using chi to amp her stats, was the Skrull only class 30 or? Insert 20 legitimate reasons, or 20 illegitimate reasons. 

I actually give this to Faith for a very mundane reason. She looks normal. Fighting people you have no info on? Well Faith is going to see she's fighting a ninja, and I doubt Elektra will be prone underestimating anyone, but her best chance against Faith with no weapons is to go for nerve strikes and pinches, given Faith's durability, and speed but Elektra will need to learn and realize that and she probably won't have time to. 

#32 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going rewatch it. Pretty sure your wrong,.

#33 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

I'm going rewatch it. Pretty sure your wrong,.

No, she was destroying him in "Five by Five".

#34 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay just rewatched it she wasn't destroying him. Not to mention he wasn't going all out.

#35 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10220 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cold_World:  
IIRC Angel hardly ever wanted to fight Faith. He was always trying to help her. Faith was the one trying to kill him. 
#36 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

What do u mean it no argue with me? I was having friendly debate with the other guy and you jump in. And after you said what you wanted, you pull the " its has nothing to do with the thread". Angel> buffy > spike > faith

#37 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

Your accusing me showing bias toward angel, but in that entire ridiculous paragraph , you done nothing but distorted every event you named. Angel never got punked, the last fight angel had with spike he clearly was trying to walk away from it several times. The fight he had with the insane slayer, his intentions wasn't to harm but to take her out as quickly as possible. Angel has always shown to be smarter , better leader, better fighter and a better team

#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000@HolySerpent@HBKTimHBK: Stop responding to Cold_world aka Spike. Thanks. 
#39 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin:When did Elektra ever catch a bullet? I've seen her deflect them but that's because she can telegraph shots, which has nothing to do with speed.

#40 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Angel> buffy > spike > faith

Why do you think Angel > Buffy?

#41 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

That's my personal opinion. Angel had shown he's a better leader, better strategist. I could give ou a it's but I'm lazy

#42 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

* I could give u a list but I'm lazy

#43 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got around to watching all of Angel, but I probably should.

#44 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got around to watching all of Buffy. Actually I started watching angel first. I tried to get into Buffy but I couldn't.

#45 Posted by Nefarious (21893 posts) - - Show Bio

When I looked at Elektra's last name, I thought that said "Nachos"

#46 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin:Not if you can telegraph the shot, it was already explained in Dark Reign Elektra that if you can mask your shots you can tag Elektra with gunfire.

#47 Edited by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@ScarlettAssassin:Not if you can telegraph the shot, it was already explained in Dark Reign Elektra that if you can mask your shots you can tag Elektra with gunfire.

If you "mask" your shots..you can tag just about anyone who doesn't have heightened senses...
#48 Posted by NYStreets09e (159 posts) - - Show Bio

"She is also able to keep to the shadows and move with such speed that she can remain unseen even in daylight, thus explaining why she is one of Marvel's top killers."

Just felt like adding that. Anyways I'd Go with Elektra Sure Faith is a Slayer but Elektra has Horned her Craft and is well balanced Mentally and Physically, if i remember correctly Faith had Anger issues which sometimes lead to her loses.

*With that being said if they every where to make a remake or big Marvel joint movie like the Avengers, I would love Eliza Dushku or Megan fox to play Elektra.

#49 Posted by White Mage (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ScarlettAssassin:When did Elektra ever catch a bullet? I've seen her deflect them but that's because she can telegraph shots, which has nothing to do with speed.

Sorry, not caught - stopped.

.............................................................How is this not BS?? I acknowledge the feat and all, but........what the f*ck? How is her hand not a bloody mess.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Elektra can take her