#1 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Team from the anime/manga Fairy Tale and Avatar vs a Comic Team.

Rules: In the desert. Morals on for comic team, off for anime team. No prep. KO or death.

Fairy Tale: Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy ------------- Aang (avatar state allowed)

Comic Team: Deathstroke (sword only) , Beast, Ult. Iron Man, Batman (Terry Mcginnis), Gambit, Cyclops, Thing

#2 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

bummmp

#3 Posted by Stingerrain (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm no expert on Ultimate Iron Man, but if he's around the same level of 616 Iron Man then he could solo.

Without him, I'd say Team 1 would win, though they might have a helluva hard time putting down Thing.

#4 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain said:

I'm no expert on Ultimate Iron Man, but if he's around the same level of 616 Iron Man then he could solo.

Without him, I'd say Team 1 would win, though they might have a helluva hard time putting down Thing.

#5 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one for sure

#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins with thier impenetrable friendship barrier.

#8 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Aang can use all of the elements

Lucy has a bunch of invulnerable spirits at her beck and call, including Leo the Lion and Taurus the Bull

Natsu can manipulate fire really well and can regenerate by eating fire

Gray can make all sorts of cool ice thingy mabobs

Erza can make any armor she wants and no offense to iron man (hes my fav.) could beat him any day with her adamantine armor

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy Tail's durability is insane and the kind of people that they've taken out would suggest that they could take Ult Tony without Aang.

Aang is just a massive bonus.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wrecks. Gray`s ice powers are going to be a problem as he can create defensive barriers for his team, Natsu is massively powerful and his fire attacks are going to cause a lot of damage, Lucy`s summons will add to the numbers and Erza`s equips are going to be far too durable to penetrate as they are also very versatile in many aspects of overall ability. Aang being included will just further their chances of winning.

#11 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 isn't that strong

However they have the unbeatable and impenetrable nakama barrier.

#12 Posted by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1