#1 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Fairchild and Supergirl defeat Wonder Woman and Hercules with relative ease ? Or is this a real fight we have here ?

#2 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a fight no doubt. Fairchild and Herc are the two slowest members for each team. In my opinion Herc is the weak link here. He cant match speed with Supergirl so he'd have to take Fairchild. If he can hold his own long enough for Wonder Woman to take Supergirl (something I believe she could do) then they could double team Fairchild for the win.

Side note: I dont know alot about Fairchild but from her page on her she seems to be on Supergirl's level in everything minus speed and reflexes
Post Edited:2008-05-19 16:35:02

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hercules and Wonder Woman can win here too. But it all depends upon if Herc is really strong enough to take down Fairchild. Since Fairchild is on par with Supergirls's Strength level, that means she can press at least 100,000 tons. But I believe Herc really isnt limited to the class 100 strength level he is listed at. He has done feats in the past that would put him far beyond a 100 ton limit.

#4 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I think Hercules and Wonder Woman can win here too. But it all depends upon if Herc is really strong enough to take down Fairchild. Since Fairchild is on par with Supergirls's Strength level, that means she can press at least 100,000 tons. But I believe Herc really isnt limited to the class 100 strength level he is listed at. He has done feats in the past that would put him far beyond a 100 ton limit. "

Can you tell me where you get your 100,000 tonnes quote from please ?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"King Saturn says:
"I think Hercules and Wonder Woman can win here too. But it all depends upon if Herc is really strong enough to take down Fairchild. Since Fairchild is on par with Supergirls's Strength level, that means she can press at least 100,000 tons. But I believe Herc really isnt limited to the class 100 strength level he is listed at. He has done feats in the past that would put him far beyond a 100 ton limit. "
Can you tell me where you get your 100,000 tonnes quote from please ? "

DC Database. I looked up Supergirl aka Kara Zor El on the DC Database. And it had her strength limit at 100,000 tons.

#6 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

What does it have for Wonder Woman?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

Rated R Superstar says:

"What does it have for Wonder Woman?"

DC Database doesnt give a precise Strength Level for Wonder Woman like it does for Supergirl. It just says Wonder Woman's strength level is around current Superman's strength level. But since the DC Database says that current Superman can lift at a minumum of 100,000 to 200,000 tons. I think it would be safe to say that Wonder Woman and Supergirl have the same strength level with the ability to press 100,000 tons.