Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rick_Grayson

No prep, random encounter & morals on. 

Win by KO / Incap. Standard gear. DC is including New 52 feats and Pre.

On a standard beach, start 20 metres apart. 

Fantastic Four vs Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern & Batman.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackWind

Location and distance?

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@BlackWind: Added
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By jwalser3

First off Batman is a non-factor here. With prep maybe, FF could easily take care of Bruce. Cyborg can be taken down by Thing, strength and durability gives Ben the edge in the fight. Leaving Hal and Arthur left. They're the only true threat IMO. Torch and Ben could possible take Arthur. While Sue traps GL...if possible.

FF 6/10

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@jwalser3: I threw in Batman because I thought the other members of the JL would make it a stomp. What if all was the same except replace Bats for Wonder Woman. Would you still say F4?
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jwalser3

@Rick_Grayson: I think that would make it worse. WW, Arthur and GL would destroy the FF.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By tensor

Which gl because he is the key to victory here ?

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@tensor: Go with Hal Jordan i suppose, he's the most familiar to me.
Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Justice League wins, Batman would be able to knock out most of the team with gadgets, specifically Johnny and Reed. Sue would be overpowered by GL leaving Thing to get teamed up on. If this is the FF with Spiderman I think things may change things seeing how this would be a clear upgrade to the human torch.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@Captain_Awesome85: I actually meant the original FF. Reed, Johnny, Sue & The Thing, but would be curious to see what would happen with Spidey instead in round two?
LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordVulcan

@Captain_Awesome85: Okay how is batman gonna knock out both the human torch and Mr fantastic so easy? There not gonna just site there and let him hit them. Plus bats knows nothing about them. knock out one or the other i can see but not both. and more likely Mr fantastic will go down. The human torch is fairly power full not a push over he can all ways use super nova if he needs to.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to go with Aquaman putting out the torch, but since we dont know the location Batman uses the fire extinguisher in his utility belt. Johnny would only go super nova if moral were off, I would have changed my answer if this was the case. He also has information on how to beat everyone in the Justice League just in case, Mr Fantastic is just a more intelligent elongated man and Human Torch is very similar to Fire.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordVulcan
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MAZAHS117

Interesting fight. I'm slightly leaning towards F4. Without decent prep, not so sure how useful Batman is going to be as most if not all his weapons/toys can be handled by Sue's powers. F4 have experience with Aquaman in dealing with Namor in the past, and Reed could probably out-tech Cyborg... Green Lantern would probably the last standing on team DC....I didn't see no BFR in the op, so Green Lantern could have a chance here.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666

Close one. Torch will be deadly against Aquaman. Sue's ff vs. Hal's is intresting. Reed by himself is a threat to Cyborg wih Thing they will end him fast.
Right now for me it is more FF vs. Hal than anything else.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackWind

Unless Johnny and Ben are suddenly immune to telepathy, I see him handling them with moderate difficulty. Green Lantern can do everything Sue can and more, he'll defeat her with low difficulty.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jwalser3

@BlackWind: New 52 Aquaman hasn't show TP on humans. Only on the glow fish and shark. If this was Pre 52 I'd agree.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BlackWind said:

Unless Johnny and Ben are suddenly immune to telepathy, I see him handling them with moderate difficulty. Green Lantern can do everything Sue can and more, he'll defeat her with low difficulty.

Sue was able to block tp in the past
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlackWind

@jwalser3: The OP states new 52 feats and pre 52 feats apply.

@czarny_samael666: Without prior knowledge, Sue won't know Aquaman is a telepath.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BlackWind said:

@jwalser3: The OP states new 52 feats and pre 52 feats apply.

@czarny_samael666: Without prior knowledge, Sue won't know Aquaman is a telepath.

But what will happen when they will imprison in her ff? I don't see how Aquaman would be able to still control them.
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlackWind

Green Lantern can easily take care of Sue if she gets in the way. Honestly he could take them all.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BlackWind said:

Green Lantern can easily take care of Sue if she gets in the way. Honestly he could take them all.

How?
Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mythologico4

@BlackWind said:

Sue's shields already took care of a Gamma Bomb, a Tsunami, a Nova Blast from Human Torch, was able to get through an Celestial's Armour, a lightning blast from a Clone's Thor, stopped Hulk....

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlackWind

And? What's stopping Green Lantern from tossing her across the city before she can react?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF win this an Bats is a non factor. Before people say anything about prep, if both teams get prep Reed>>>>>>Bruce in the prep dept.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@BlackWind said:

And? What's stopping Green Lantern from tossing her across the city before she can react?

Morals and not-top level reaction speed.
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jwalser3

@BlackWind:Did he just add that? I didn't see. Any way, I don't recall Aquaman doing that stuff on people with morals on. All I recall is the White Martain thing.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Captain_Awesome85 said:

Justice League wins, Batman would be able to knock out most of the team with gadgets, specifically Johnny and Reed. Sue would be overpowered by GL leaving Thing to get teamed up on. If this is the FF with Spiderman I think things may change things seeing how this would be a clear upgrade to the human torch.

No prep. Batman ain't knocking out anybody on the FF.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By robertloucksjr

DC team. GL can do everything Sue can do, except invisibility, and do it much better and do a lot else besides. Working together, the FF could probably take out Hal, but the rest of the DC team can't be ignored.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jobbernos

GL solos effortlessly

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jwalser3

Well the FF don't really have to K.O them so maybe Sue can incapacitate Hal. Leaving Arthur being the only threat. And then Johnny could burn up the oxygen around him and K.O him. Then Reed and Ben can handle Batman and Cyborg.

FF 7/10

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Esquire

@jwalser3 said:

Well the FF don't really have to K.O them so maybe Sue can incapacitate Hal. Leaving Arthur being the only threat. And then Johnny could burn up the oxygen around him and K.O him. Then Reed and Ben can handle Batman and Cyborg.

FF 7/10

How can Sue incapacitate Hal? Hal has forcefields, too, and better feats with them. He's also got a TON of other things he can do which she can't. Kyle's shown the ability to phase, so that's a possibility, too.

Cyborg can dominate anyone except Sue. Tons of varied attacks, and he should have the stopping power to take down Ben and Reed, as well as Boom Tubes and superhuman stats to keep away from Thing. I see Cyborg Boom-Tubing the FF into the ocean where he can take potshots and Aquaman can do even more damage, and GL will be unhindered. Meanwhile Reed and Ben are severely handicapped, while Sue is forced to focus on keeping herself afloat, which divides her attention and weakens her.

Aquaman can go toe-to-toe with Ben in a straight-up brawl, his TK has been stated to work on anything evolved from fish, which in the Marvel U includes the FF. In water, he'll dominate.

Batman isn't going to be particularly effective, but with his wonderful toys he won't be particularly outclassed, either.

JLA 8/10

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By comicfan11

Batman is nearly a non factor in this fight.

GL, AQ and Cyborg take this comfortably

AQ can take h2h, plus he is faster, has a weapon that will wreck Ben and if needed telepathy. Plus he is highly resistant to heat and fire, in relation to Human Torch's abilities.

Cyborg can dispose of Reed either with Sonics or Teleportation.

And GL operates on a higher level than either Sue or Johnny as far as shields, blasting power or versatility goes.

And then you have Batman running interference, buying time for the Leaguers making it even easier for them.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By JamesKM716

Batman should be able to take Reed.

Green Lantern could take Invisible Woman.... potentially.

Cyborg should be able to take down The Thing.

Torch will probably defeat Aquaman.

Green Lantern can defeat Torch.

Dc wins, 8/10

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jwalser3
  • Invisible Woman's has taken hits from WWH, Nukes, tsunamis, Thor's lighting and contain Galadiator .She can keep up her force fields for days so I think she can last I think she can handle some of the GL constructs. Also protect her team from being attacked or make them invisible as well.
  • Human Torch can handle Batman and Cyborg via burning the oxygen around them. If they(Cyborg) proves to be a big challenge, he can make clones of himself and find an opening. Also you underestimate Johnny's speed. He was able to fly next to QuickSilver, who can move at Mach 5. Johnny is also agile to dodge their attacks.
  • The Thing has fought Namor underwater before and come out on top. So if the FF get teleported into the oceano, Thing, Sue, and Torch can handle themselves. I don't think I need to talk about Ben's strength and durability that much.
  • Mr. Fantastic was able to duke it out with Namor before as well so his strength is underestimated. Also, no one on the team can really hurt him. He can tank punches from class 100s. IMO he is the weak link her. But he could handle Batman, Cyborg and possible Aquaman.

FF 7/10

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave

Doesn't Batman carry ice-pellets in his utility belt? That would stop Johnny and Reed straight away if he got to use it

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#37  Edited By Joygirl

DC Team. Thing is an 80-tonner, last I checked, which means that Aquaman and Cyborg are probably physically stronger than him, and Green Lantern, any Green Lantern, can easily overpower him. Batman is fast on his feet, he'll be a director of sorts, assessing things and telling the other heroes how to attack. GL should be able to easily contain Torch in a bubble while Aquaman crushes Thing, Cyborg handles Sue, and Batman deals with Fantastic.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Aquaman and Lantern solo.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#39  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@Joygirl said:

DC Team. Thing is an 80-tonner, last I checked, which means that Aquaman and Cyborg are probably physically stronger than him, and Green Lantern, any Green Lantern, can easily overpower him. Batman is fast on his feet, he'll be a director of sorts, assessing things and telling the other heroes how to attack. GL should be able to easily contain Torch in a bubble while Aquaman crushes Thing, Cyborg handles Sue, and Batman deals with Mr. Fantastic.

i agree that the DC team wins but not this way. Aquaman and Cyborg were in the 60 ton range last i checked and Thing (who has gone toe to toe with Sub-Mariner underwater) has grown ton into the 100 ton range. Mr. Fantastic powers afford him a higher level of endurance and hes smarter than Batman is. Sue could technically just create a force bubble inside Cy's central processor nd wreck him from the inside.