• FIGHT SET IN BOSTON.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghostrider2

We don't know Connor yet(100%) but Altair has this.He is the master.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

need to wait till october to find out

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Need to wait until October but my money is on Altair. As he was trained to be an assassin since birth he should have a skill advantage over the other two who I think became assassins later in life.

LadyAmerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LadyAmerica

If we're going on what we know about Connor right now.... I dunno I think he'd give both Ezio and Altair a run for their money. Altair is the master no doubt but Connor has grown up in the wild and he seems to have very predator-like instincts. Yes, Altair was trained since birth but still. Ezio, as much as I love him, he learned a lot from Altair both indirectly and directly. Which puts Altair up there in the ranks. I'm going to give it to Altair for now but I think Connor could definitely go toe to toe with him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@LadyAmerica said:

If we're going on what we know about Connor right now.... I dunno I think he'd give both Ezio and Altair a run for their money. Altair is the master no doubt but Connor has grown up in the wild and he seems to have very predator-like instincts. Yes, Altair was trained since birth but still. Ezio, as much as I love him, he learned a lot from Altair both indirectly and directly. Which puts Altair up there in the ranks. I'm going to give it to Altair for now but I think Connor could definitely go toe to toe with him.

I Agree with that statement.

welcome to the vine.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Park

The fight set in Boston gives Connor the clear edge. Ezio and Altair just wouldn't be prepared for colonial US architecture (I.E. wide roads, low houses, slanted roof.) while Connor would be.

Connor and Ezio also have the bow and crossbow so I don't think Altair would win.