Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theamazingbatman

Ezio believes that he is the best swordsman of all time on the planet , but the people don't believe him so he invites the best swordsmen to have ever walked this Earth to a tournament he has opened .

The opponents that he will face are:

1. King Leonidas

No Caption Provided

2. Desmond Miles

No Caption Provided

3. Solomon Kane .

No Caption Provided

4. Connor Kenway

No Caption Provided

5. Altair Ibn La Ahad

No Caption Provided

6. Aragorn

No Caption Provided

7. Prince of Persia

No Caption Provided

Every one gets only two swords. ( A character can fight with only one too if he wants .)

No super powers allowed i.e Apple or the dagger .

Ezio gets fully healed after each fight.

Everyone is at his best .

Bloodlust on .

Fight to the death .

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Connor

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Stops at 3.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: with a tomahawk in Ezio's head

Ezio could put a sword in his throat before connor gets a chance to put a tomahawk in Ezio's head .

BTW do you think that ezio could defeat anyone after connor??

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FatherChaos

Normally Connor might beat him, but Ezio is better with swords.

In which case, he might stop at Altair. Definitely Aragorn.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normally Connor might beat him, but Ezio is better with swords.

In which case, he might stop at Altair. Definitely Aragorn.

He defeats LEONIDAS??

How does he "definitely" stops at aragorn??

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm controlling. I can solo all at once wth ease using counter , break block, wrist blade insta kill

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Ezio's got more modern techniques, he's much better at blocking and countering than Leonidas who mostly used brute force and his shield.

Aragorn should beat him in a straight sword-fight, Aragorn is Numenorean so he's not just a "normal man", he is physically superior, and he's like 80 years old and has been fighting for most of that, so he has more experience. Aragorn is also more of a swordsman than Ezio, who uses other weapons besides his swords, while Aragorn most of the time sticks with broadswords and such.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp Your department :).

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm controlling. I can solo all at once wth ease using counter , break block, wrist blade insta kill

WTF??? They are not your average stupid guards .

@theamazingbatman: Ezio's got more modern techniques, he's much better at blocking and countering than Leonidas who mostly used brute force and his shield.

Aragorn should beat him in a straight sword-fight, Aragorn is Numenorean so he's not just a "normal man", he is physically superior, and he's like 80 years old and has been fighting for most of that, so he has more experience. Aragorn is also more of a swordsman than Ezio, who uses other weapons besides his swords, while Aragorn most of the time sticks with broadswords and such.

Aragorn has only faced weak opponents , he has never faced someone as skilled as ezio . He has only fought weak orcs and orcs are pathetic .

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Erm, I recall him fighting trolls and fending off the damn Nazgul, including the Witch-King. I recall the Nazgul specifically being afraid of Aragorn's martial skill.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By theamazingbatman

@theamazingbatman: Erm, I recall him fighting trolls and fending off the damn Nazgul, including the Witch-King. I recall the Nazgul specifically being afraid of Aragorn's martial skill.

Ezio fought a man with a staff of eden .

And Aragorn was always defeated by a troll . Aragorn never killed a troll alone.

The nazgul were in their weakened state .

WTF?? Since when did Aragorn become a martial artist ?? :P

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By theamazingbatman

Ezio fought a man with a staff of eden .

And Aragorn was always defeated by a troll . Aragorn never killed a troll alone.

The nazgul were in their weakened state .

WTF?? Since when did Aragorn become a martial artist ?? :P

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By theamazingbatman
FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Well, martial just meant physical in this case. >_>

And Ezio resisting the Staff isn't much of a feat, since he's descended from the First Civilization, so Pieces of Eden won't be as effective against him than against normal men. I could even see Aragorn doing the same with his Elven blood.

Fair enough, he did use the Nazgul's weakness. But he still got through the War of the Ring unscathed, something I don't see even Ezio being able to pull off. And I believe he fought trolls in his youth.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Well, martial just meant physical in this case. >_>

And Ezio resisting the Staff isn't much of a feat, since he's descended from the First Civilization, so Pieces of Eden won't be as effective against him than against normal men. I could even see Aragorn doing the same with his Elven blood.

Fair enough, he did use the Nazgul's weakness. But he still got through the War of the Ring unscathed, something I don't see even Ezio being able to pull off. And I believe he fought trolls in his youth.

Hmm , Feats that suggest that Aragorn > Ezio Physically??

ok .

He didn't get through the war of the ring unscathed. It was another battle . And ezio would have replicated that feat by just countering every orc :P

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I think the books say he got through the war unscathed, though the movies have him getting roughed up constantly. At the very least he did get through the Battle of Minas Tirith without a scratch, which Ezio might be able to pull off with a full arsenal, but probably not with the kind of gear Aragorn was limited to.

As for physical feats, it's mostly endurance that would put Aragorn above Ezio. He covered 135 miles on foot in four days, in full gear, with Legolas and Gimli. Ezio could easily do the same but probably not in full gear. Everything else should be about equal, Ezio has better reaction feats but not by much (Aragorn could deflect knives) and his agility shouldn't come into play if Aragorn fights smart, which he should. Physical strength should be the same, but I might just lean towards Aragorn due to the brief fist fight in Rohan, where it looks like Aragorn strikes a bit harder than Ezio would. In this case, it should come down to skill mostly, which Aragorn would probably edge out in.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't this be on the off-topic board? But whatever, Stops at 7-Prince. Why is Aragorn above the other Assassins?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets put it this way.

1. Ezio wins in low difficulty fight
  2. Ezio wins in bit harder fight than previous.
  3. Not really sure about this it could go either way so lets say he is lucky and gets through.
  4. Ezio in medium difficulty fight.
  5. Going with Altair while Ezio has 30-40% win ratio.
  6. Not really sure. I will go with Aragorn since he has more experience, he has some slight advantages over normal human and he has Anduril.
  7. Again not sure but probably Prince of Persia takes this fight.
106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 106me

Could stop at 3, if not, definitely stops at 5. He doesn't have the fighting capabilities to match Altair.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Ezio wins--minimal difficulty.

2. Ezio wins.

3. Don't know who Kane is.

4. Connor definitely has a good chance of taking Ezio.

5. Ezio can beat Altair. Altair does have better feats against fodder but he hasn't fought anyone as skilled as Ezio before, and we don't have any pain tolerant feats for Altair. I'd say Ezio could outlast him in a good fight.

6. Ezio wins--Not sure why Aragon is so high on the list, but then again I haven't seen LotR in a while.

7. Haven't played the Prince of Persia games.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I think the books say he got through the war unscathed, though the movies have him getting roughed up constantly. At the very least he did get through the Battle of Minas Tirith without a scratch, which Ezio might be able to pull off with a full arsenal, but probably not with the kind of gear Aragorn was limited to.

As for physical feats, it's mostly endurance that would put Aragorn above Ezio. He covered 135 miles on foot in four days, in full gear, with Legolas and Gimli. Ezio could easily do the same but probably not in full gear. Everything else should be about equal, Ezio has better reaction feats but not by much (Aragorn could deflect knives) and his agility shouldn't come into play if Aragorn fights smart, which he should. Physical strength should be the same, but I might just lean towards Aragorn due to the brief fist fight in Rohan, where it looks like Aragorn strikes a bit harder than Ezio would. In this case, it should come down to skill mostly, which Aragorn would probably edge out in.

OK , I agree that aragorn was unscathed but he was protected by the army of the dead so how would he have been srached??

ezio would have probably been unscathed too after the war.

I think that ezio and aragorn are pretty equal except for stamina.

What fist fight in Rohan?? I don't remember any fist fight .

Shouldn't this be on the off-topic board? But whatever, Stops at 7-Prince. Why is Aragorn above the other Assassins?

I think it should be in the battles forum . Aragorn has 87 years of experience and has fought many wars . He is almost a peak human .

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 the_red_viper  Moderator

Ezio should clear. Especially if he's allowed a wider arsenal than just a sword.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By theamazingbatman

@leonkarlen123 said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@reaverlation said:

@theamazingbatman: with a tomahawk in Ezio's head

Or he just parry it with his blades.

Ezio survives and parries connor and puts a sword in connor's throat .

exactly

LOL , you are agreeing that connor loses??

@penderor said:

Lets put it this way.

1. Ezio wins in low difficulty fight
  2. Ezio wins in bit harder fight than previous.
  3. Not really sure about this it could go either way so lets say he is lucky and gets through.
  4. Ezio in medium difficulty fight.
  5. Going with Altair while Ezio has 30-40% win ratio.
  6. Not really sure. I will go with Aragorn since he has more experience, he has some slight advantages over normal human and he has Anduril.
  7. Again not sure but probably Prince of Persia takes this fight.

How would Ezio defeat leonidas if Leonidas says "THIS IS SPARTAAAA!! " and kicks ezio into a well ??

Didn't ubisoft say that ezio was more skilled than altair??

Prince of Persia continuously kills giant beasts and other extremely powerful enemies and has tanked really powerful hits while ezio dies by just one or two strikes by a normal sword.

@apocalypse3 said:

Stops at 6

Why??

@monsterstomp said:

1. Ezio wins--minimal difficulty.

2. Ezio wins.

3. Don't know who Kane is.

4. Connor definitely has a good chance of taking Ezio.

5. Ezio can beat Altair. Altair does have better feats against fodder but he hasn't fought anyone as skilled as Ezio before, and we don't have any pain tolerant feats for Altair. I'd say Ezio could outlast him in a good fight.

6. Ezio wins--Not sure why Aragon is so high on the list, but then again I haven't seen LotR in a while.

7. Haven't played the Prince of Persia games.

How does Ezio kill the spartan KING??

how does Ezio beat desmond??

Kane is kind of a monster hunter . He has killed witches and peak human level monsters .

Connor has less experience and training than ezio .

Altair killed many templar knights and the templars knights were really tough and altair defeated almualim while almualim was holding an apple while ezio wasn't able to defeat a fat and weakened Pope while ezio had an apple .

Aragorn has experience of almost 90 years while he is in his prime . Aragorn killed many URUK-HAI easily and uruk hai were much stronger than orcs who were themselves much stronger than humans. Ezio has only killed normal people .

Prince of Persia is a grand master swordsman . He can fight and run for several days very easily without tiring . He is a peak level athlete . He has kicked many strong monsters several meters away . He has survived falls from very great heights . He has tanked hits from powerful giants . He can easily dodge arrows and even deflect arrows easily. He has fought armies of monsters alone . He is a master of almost all kinds of blades . He has defeated many powerful foes . He can easily fight more than twenty enemies at once .

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio should clear. Especially if he's allowed a wider arsenal than just a sword.

Why ?? Why?? Why don't you read the rules??? Everyone has only swords .

How do you think that ezio clears??

@jayc1324 said:

Clears

how does he defeat altair , aragorn or the prince??

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 cause he is a better fighter

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 cause he is a better fighter

But ezio is quicker.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

@jayc1324 said:

Clears

Sorry I thought it only referred to the gauntlet, not Ezio. I still think Ezio can win though.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@the_red_viper said:

@jayc1324 said:

Clears

Sorry I thought it only referred to the gauntlet, not Ezio. I still think Ezio can win though.

No Problem.

well how does ezio defeat aragorn or the prince?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao no i meant that Ezio parries Connor's tomahawk and then put a hidden blade in his stomach.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

Kane is kind of a monster hunter . He has killed witches and peak human level monsters .

Altair killed many templar knights and the templars knights were really tough and altair defeated almualim while almualim was holding an apple while ezio wasn't able to defeat a fat and weakened Pope while ezio had an apple .

Aragorn has experience of almost 90 years while he is in his prime . Aragorn killed many URUK-HAI easily and uruk hai were much stronger than orcs who were themselves much stronger than humans. Ezio has only killed normal people .

Prince of Persia is a grand master swordsman . He can fight and run for several days very easily without tiring . He is a peak level athlete . He has kicked many strong monsters several meters away . He has survived falls from very great heights . He has tanked hits from powerful giants . He can easily dodge arrows and even deflect arrows easily. He has fought armies of monsters alone . He is a master of almost all kinds of blades . He has defeated many powerful foes . He can easily fight more than twenty enemies at once.

• Ezio has simply has more feats against more skilled swordsmen.
  • Desmond needed the aid of the bleeding effect to be trained while Ezio has the raw knowledge and experience.
  • Kool
  • Connor is a fast learner and has the most potential. At age 27 he already surpassed Ezio and Altair in feats.
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK ... your opinion

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao no i meant that Ezio parries Connor's tomahawk and then put a hidden blade in his stomach.

You are saying that ezio wins???

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I am saying that Ezio could kill Connor but he wont make it past Aragon.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman:

Prince of Persia is a grand master swordsman . He can fight and run for several days very easily without tiring . He is a peak level athlete . He has kicked many strong monsters several meters away . He has survived falls from very great heights . He has tanked hits from powerful giants . He can easily dodge arrows and even deflect arrows easily. He has fought armies of monsters alone . He is a master of almost all kinds of blades . He has defeated many powerful foes . He can easily fight more than twenty enemies at once.

• Desmond needed the aid of the bleeding effect to be trained while Ezio has the raw knowledge and experience.
  • Kool
  • Connor is a fast learner and has the most potential. At age 27 he already surpassed Ezio and Altair in feats.
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.

But leonidas killed thousands of swordsmen alone.

Okay but desmond knows all of altair's , ezio's , connor's and edward's moves and fighting style.

Does he beat solomon??

Connor never surpassed altair or even ezio . He wasn't even close . Altair trained since he was a kid and ezio has also trained for almost 40 years while connor has experience of only 10 years.

Does he beat altair??

does he beat aragorn or the Prince of Persia??

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman:

• Kool
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.

Okay but desmond knows all of altair's , ezio's , connor's and edward's moves and fighting style.

Does he beat solomon??

Connor never surpassed altair or even ezio . He wasn't even close . Altair trained since he was a kid and ezio has also trained for almost 40 years while connor has experience of only 10 years.

Does he beat altair??

No he didn't. Astinos has a higher on panel kill count than Leo.

He still lacks the feats.

Based on one statement? Yes.

Connor has a chance to beat Ezio. He was born in a more modern time period, his tactics in grounded warfare as well as naval warfare trumps Ezio and Altair's tactics combined. Connor is far more agile than Altair and Ezio. However, Ezio has more feats with sword fighting.

Yes, Ezio can beat Altair.

Probably not.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman:

• Kool
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.

Does he beat solomon??

Does he beat altair??

Connor has a chance to beat Ezio. He was born in a more modern time period, his tactics in grounded warfare as well as naval warfare trumps Ezio and Altair's tactics combined. Connor is far more agile than Altair and Ezio. However, Ezio has more feats with sword fighting.

Probably not.

WTF?? You are saying that astinos >> leonidas??

Desmond has defeated several modern assassins and that alone puts him atleast on the same level as ezio .

connor has feat againt fodder enemies only .

i remember ezio saying that altair>him.

Ok

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I am saying that Ezio could kill Connor but he wont make it past Aragon.

Umm , you said earlier that connor would defeat ezio :P

anyway , he can defeat the dunedain ranger if he fights at his best.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at Altair. He's have a good/decent chance against everyone under Altair but stops there. Can't say about Aragorn but he'd also likely beat the Prince too. I wouldn't put Desmond in the same leaugue as the other Assassin legends either.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman:

• Kool
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.

Does he beat solomon??

Does he beat altair??

Probably not.

Desmond has defeated several modern assassins and that alone puts him atleast on the same level as ezio .

Ok

No. I just said Astinos has a higher kill count than Leonidas.

Desmond took out fodder guards. The only assassin he took out was that one insane guy that I forget his name.

I wouldn't say Haytham is fodder. But I agree. Ezio has more showings against skilled people. So he should win.

You remember wrong. I'm a huge Ezio fan and I've done a ton of research. If I missed that statement, I'll cut my ears off.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingbatman:

• Kool
  • Kool
  • Okay
  • Okay.

Does he beat solomon??

Does he beat altair??

Probably not.

Ok

No. I just said Astinos has a higher kill count than Leonidas.

Desmond took out fodder guards. The only assassin he took out was that one insane guy that I forget his name.

I wouldn't say Haytham is fodder. But I agree. Ezio has more showings against skilled people. So he should win.

You remember wrong. I'm a huge Ezio fan and I've done a ton of research. If I missed that statement, I'll cut my ears off.

Ok

Ok

Nope but connor didn't beat haytham at a fair fight . Haytham was almost in his 60s when connor fought him . And connor was in his prime .

I haven't too :P but many people claim he did :P but anyway altair is considered a legendary assassin while ezio is not which puts him above ezio :P He also had a better legacy than ezio too.

Definitely stops at Altair. He's have a good/decent chance against everyone under Altair but stops there. Can't say about Aragorn but he'd also likely beat the Prince too. I wouldn't put Desmond in the same leaugue as the other Assassin legends either.

You are saying that ezio > Prince??

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By leonkarlen123