Ezio (revelations) vs. batman (Arkham Asylum)

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oge321

Location: Constantinople (location of assassins creed revelations)

No prep

Ezio: all equipment fully upgraded, 2 of every bomb

batman: all equipment from game fully upgraded

no outside help (no oracle, assassin recruits, etc.)

who would win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Ezio has the advantage of deadly weapons and he is willing to use them to their full potential. Without prep Ezio would win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@guttridgeb said:

Ezio has the advantage of deadly weapons and he is willing to use them to their full potential. Without prep Ezio would win.

Batman has the advantage of better armor, better combat/stealth skills, and more useful equipment .... Cryo pellets ftw

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alexander505

Ezio? Please...

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By justleader

i say stalemate, since batman has slightly better equipment but ezio is slightly more skilled.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

The Dark Knight.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@justleader said:

i say stalemate, since batman has slightly better equipment but ezio is slightly more skilled.

explain how ezio is more skilled than a man who has been a master martial artist for at least 1/3rd of his career?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alexander505

@justleader said:

Are you serious?

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By The_Thunderer

Ezio, cos of location.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By justleader

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

explain how ezio is more skilled than a man who has been a master martial artist for at least 1/3rd of his career?

Ezio is an assassin his whole life and he is 50 years old (which gives him much more experience than batman), he can climb any building, he can jump off tens of meters from above and land up on a soldier killing him, he can fight armiesm, etc.....and why dont you explain to me how is batman more skilled than a man who has been trained to be an assassin for about 40 years?

@Alexander505 said:

@justleader said:

Are you serious?

yeah

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

Ezio is an assassin his whole life and he is 50 years old (which gives him much more experience than batman), he can climb any building, he can jump off tens of meters from above and land up on a soldier killing him, he can fight armiesm, etc.....and why dont you explain to me how is batman more skilled than a man who has been trained to be an assassin for about 40 years?

stop lying, ive played the game, Ezio started when he was in his mid 20's and was trained by the best assassins that were around at the time ... batman was trained by the League of Assassins .... the Arkham series is within the continuity of mainstream batman comics for the most part ....

oooo he can jump far .... Batman has a grapple gun that slings him around from 20 yards away .... and a gliding cape ...

if Ezio is 50 by the end of his series, then he's been in the business for only about 20-25 years .... fail

Batman wins via being better at what Ezio does since he was trained by the best Assassins in DC, period ...

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexander505

The Italian would lose in a fight against Batman. Batman has repeatedly defeated Ra's al Ghul, who had centuries of experience in combat and fencing. Ezio is not very good at close combat, not to mention that her armor is outdated and not strenght enough. Batman is a peak human and is one of the best martial artists of today. Ezio can not win. Impossible.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By justleader

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

stop lying, ive played the game, Ezio started when he was in his mid 20's and was trained by the best assassins that were around at the time ... batman was trained by the League of Assassins .... the Arkham series is within the continuity of mainstream batman comics for the most part ....

oooo he can jump far .... Batman has a grapple gun that slings him around from 20 yards away .... and a gliding cape ...

if Ezio is 50 by the end of his series, then he's been in the business for only about 20-25 years .... fail

Batman wins via being better at what Ezio does since he was trained by the best Assassins in DC, period ...

he started being an assassin in mid 20's but he started training before that

which is why i said batman has better equipment

like i said he's been training for much longer

well that's just your opinion.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KMART4455

Batman beats him down..

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oge321

I think Ezio's eagle since would give him a huge advantage in this fight. Ezio could batman a lot easier the batman could track Ezio. Plus Ezio doesn't even need to know what batman looks like to know he's the target because of the eagle sense. Ezio could also use his hidden blade to stab batman in the head. His helmet probably couldn't stand up to a blade.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alexander505

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

I agree.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

Batman beats the sh*t outta Ezio, quite easily I might add; there is no way Batman gets outninja'd

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

There is no mention of Ezio having assassin training from before the death of his father and brother .... and the extent of that training wasnt as rigorous or as dangerous as Bruce Waynes who traveled all over the world training under masters of different disciplines before even meeting Ra's Al Ghul .... who put him at the top of his whole League of Assassins, Batman hasn't killed anyone but was considered the best assassin under Ra's Al Ghul's training .... the LoA has members with feats that make Ezios skills look like child play .... Batman has beaten Ra's (as mentioned earlier) who has had hundreds of years training and mastery of his art ... you said before that this would end in stalemate ... lol @ that

janthony1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By janthony1221

Ezio. Why? Cause he is better than batman at killing. But it wasn't said whether morals were on or off.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By justleader

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@justleader said:

There is no mention of Ezio having assassin training from before the death of his father and brother .... and the extent of that training wasnt as rigorous or as dangerous as Bruce Waynes who traveled all over the world training under masters of different disciplines before even meeting Ra's Al Ghul .... who put him at the top of his whole League of Assassins, Batman hasn't killed anyone but was considered the best assassin under Ra's Al Ghul's training .... the LoA has members with feats that make Ezios skills look like child play .... Batman has beaten Ra's (as mentioned earlier) who has had hundreds of years training and mastery of his art ... you said before that this would end in stalemate ... lol @ that

A member of the House of Auditore, Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17

so if ezio is 50 he has been training for 33 years and dont forget he has super senses, so how many years has batman been training and what does batman have on ezio's super senses

also OP said that ezio gets all of equipment meaning including the apple of eden with which ezio stomps

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alexander505

Question: do you think that Ezio will be able to beat 30 criminals plus two monster enhanced with serum Titan? I do not think so. Batman did without prep time or special weapons. These are facts.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@janthony1221 said:

Ezio. Why? Cause he is better than batman at killing. But it wasn't said whether morals were on or off.

you do know that you don't have to kill to win unless it is specified in the OP right .... and it's not like Ezio can kill Batman with his limited combat experience and equipment compared to Bruce Wayne's .... I mean, it takes several bullets from high powered rifles to kill Batman, a knife, a crossbow or a weak 15th century bullet wont cut it ...

@Deranged Midget said:

Been done already: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/ezio-auditore-vs-batman-video-game-elite/618536/

and with that I flag this thread on grounds of duplicity ......

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Alexander505

Batman can deflect arrows. Ezio is able to do it? Ezio is able to deflect batarangs? I think not. Batman's reflexes are superior....like strength.

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oge321

@Deranged Midget: I looked for that i promise you, but i couldn't find it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

@oge321: And yet I provided a link to said thread.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider2

Batman knows how to fight sure, but Ezio knows too.....i go with the assassin.

TheGRiZzLeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGRiZzLeR

batman, sure ezio has alot of equipment that can kill you but batman avoids modern day weapons and guns making ezios equipment insignificant but batmans equipment would be more than useful against ezio

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

compare this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR089iYnheY&feature=related with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljQQeQPSCQY

Who has more bodies lying around? I vote Ezio for the win because every strike he takes is a kill. Bats knocks has to hit someone several times to keep them down, and Ezio is definitely tougher than the goons Bruce fights (Ezio takes hits by swords and lives). Also, relatively, Bats has less endurance since he takes about as much damage from punches and baseball bats as Ezio does from broadswords and halberds. Not a stomp in any way but I do think Ezio just brings weapons that get the job done faster the Batman.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sethlol

The Dark Knight would stomp this playboy into the dirt.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MasterM0r0n

The Dark Knight would do a beat down spanking on Exio in slow motion! :DDD

Just like he does in the game.

Heimporiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Heimporiaz

@jsav777 said:

compare this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR089iYnheY&feature=related with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljQQeQPSCQY

Who has more bodies lying around? I vote Ezio for the win because every strike he takes is a kill. Bats knocks has to hit someone several times to keep them down, and Ezio is definitely tougher than the goons Bruce fights (Ezio takes hits by swords and lives). Also, relatively, Bats has less endurance since he takes about as much damage from punches and baseball bats as Ezio does from broadswords and halberds. Not a stomp in any way but I do think Ezio just brings weapons that get the job done faster the Batman.

This is retarded logic. Batman doesn't kill, that's why it takes longer for him to take down someone because he isn't using a sword or blade to attack someone.

Fun fact. Batman is faster, stronger, agile, smarter and much more skilled than Ezio. He would easily disarmed any weapon Ezio is using then beat him half to death

If you threw Ezio into Arkham, he'd get a bullet in beteen the eyes before he could blink. period

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

This is retarded logic. Batman doesn't kill, that's why it takes longer for him to take down someone because he isn't using a sword or blade to attack someone.

Fun fact. Batman is faster, stronger, agile, smarter and much more skilled than Ezio. He would easily disarmed any weapon Ezio is using then beat him half to death

If you threw Ezio into Arkham, he'd get a bullet in beteen the eyes before he could blink. period

I have seen no evidence to show that Arkham Batman is better than Ezio, except maybe a few gadgets that are hard to use in the midst of combat anyways. Show me an actual argument for Bats and I may reconsider but saying "Bats is stronger, faster and more agile" means very little.

What evidence do you have to show that Arkham Bats is faster and more agile than Ezio? Comic feats don't count in a video game argument dude. In Speed, I see no reason to put Bats as faster, they're probably equal. In Agility, Bats handles environments much slower and less fluidly than Ezio. The only real agility Batman shows is in his jumping from opponents in combat, which is a mechaninc and if you want to go by those rules, Eagle Vision+Knives/Crossbow/Poison Darts/Hidden Gun for Ezio would make it an easy win. In strength, yeah Bruce has Ezio beat (the dude broke handcuffs, that was pretty impressive).

But I don't see a Batman win by you logic at all And yes I have played/owned both game series btw.

Heimporiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Heimporiaz

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

I have seen no evidence to show that Arkham Batman is better than Ezio, except maybe a few gadgets that are hard to use in the midst of combat anyways. Show me an actual argument for Bats and I may reconsider but saying "Bats is stronger, faster and more agile" means very little.

What evidence do you have to show that Arkham Bats is faster and more agile than Ezio? Comic feats don't count in a video game argument dude. In Speed, I see no reason to put Bats as faster, they're probably equal. In Agility, Bats handles environments much slower and less fluidly than Ezio. The only real agility Batman shows is in his jumping from opponents in combat, which is a mechaninc and if you want to go by those rules, Eagle Vision+Knives/Crossbow/Poison Darts/Hidden Gun for Ezio would make it an easy win. In strength, yeah Bruce has Ezio beat (the dude broke handcuffs, that was pretty impressive).

But I don't see a Batman win by you logic at all And yes I have played/owned both game series btw.

Then you probably didn't play the games. Go watch Arkham City's Ra's al Ghul boss fight. Batman can throw 20-30 punches in the span of 2-3 seconds. If you actually do a side by side comparison of the way they fight, Ezio is slow, clunky and uncoordinated compared to Bats. Batman is fast enough to grapple out of the way of gun fire. Batman is strong enough to hurt characters like Bane while on venom. Batman doesn't handle the environments slower or less fluidly than Ezio, he never has to climb because he can use a grapple to get anywhere he needs to go. And even so that doesn't hold much relevance in a fight. Most importantly Batman's level of skill is leagues beyond Ezio's level.

If you put Ezio against a lone gunmen then guess what? Ezio would get a bullet in the head. BTW Everything here is from the Arkham titles.

If you think Ezio will last longer than 5 seconds than you either haven't played the Arkham games, are a fanboy, or an idiot. Take your pick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

Then you probably didn't play the games. Go watch Arkham City's Ra's al Ghul boss fight. Batman can throw 20-30 punches in the span of 2-3 seconds. If you actually do a side by side comparison of the way they fight, Ezio is slow, clunky and uncoordinated compared to Bats. Batman is fast enough to grapple out of the way of gun fire. Batman is strong enough to hurt characters like Bane while on venom. Batman doesn't handle the environments slower or less fluidly than Ezio, he never has to climb because he can use a grapple to get anywhere he needs to go. And even so that doesn't hold much relevance in a fight. Most importantly Batman's level of skill is leagues beyond Ezio's level.

If you put Ezio against a lone gunmen then guess what? Ezio would get a bullet in the head. BTW Everything here is from the Arkham titles.

If you think Ezio will last longer than 5 seconds than you either haven't played the Arkham games, are a fanboy, or an idiot. Take your pick.

Last time I checked it wasn't who'd last longest in each other's universe, it's who win in a fight.I never claimed Ezio would survive in Arkham, he'd get killed for obvious reason. But just because A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C.

Both rely heavily on countering and timing in their games, the difference is if Ezio mistimes he gets punched in the head, if Batman does, he gets a poisoned dagger to the head. That and the fact that Ezio has unfailingly perfect accuracy with projectiles leads my to believe he'd win. See, you still haven't given any way Bats would win, just that he would. Tell me how Bats beats Ezio?

Heimporiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Heimporiaz

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

Last time I checked it wasn't who'd last longest in each other's universe, it's who win in a fight.I never claimed Ezio would survive in Arkham, he'd get killed for obvious reason. But just because A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C.

Both rely heavily on countering and timing in their games, the difference is if Ezio mistimes he gets punched in the head, if Batman does, he gets a poisoned dagger to the head. That and the fact that Ezio has unfailingly perfect accuracy with projectiles leads my to believe he'd win. See, you still haven't given any way Bats would win, just that he would. Tell me how Bats beats Ezio?

Both rely heavily on countering in their games. The difference is that Batman can counter while fighting 20-30 opponents, fluidly, jump 10 feet out of the way to another opponent, where Ezio is stiff, not very mobile in combat, slow reflexes in comparison, low level skill in comparison, and low physical strength and endurance in comparison.

Simple, Batman takes his fist and punches Ezio really hard in the face. That's all he'd have to do considering he outclasses him in everything by a significant margin. Your grand argument is that Ezio will throw a knife at Batman when he can easily dodge or side step it. Bats can easily throw a baterang at Ezio, only Ezio would be too slow to dodge it, and Batman's accuracy is greater seeing how he can disarm people of shot guns and assault rifles with Baterangs. He'd easily be able to disarm any weapon than beat Ezio into a coma,. Really that simple.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

Both rely heavily on countering in their games. The difference is that Batman can counter while fighting 20-30 opponents, fluidly, jump 10 feet out of the way to another opponent, where Ezio is stiff, not very mobile in combat, slow reflexes in comparison, low level skill in comparison, and low physical strength and endurance in comparison.

Simple, Batman takes his fist and punches Ezio really hard in the face. That's all he'd have to do considering he outclasses him in everything by a significant margin. Your grand argument is that Ezio will throw a knife at Batman when he can easily dodge or side step it. Bats can easily throw a baterang at Ezio, only Ezio would be too slow to dodge it, and Batman's accuracy is greater seeing how he can disarm people of shot guns and assault rifles with Baterangs. He'd easily be able to disarm any weapon than beat Ezio into a coma,. Really that simple.

Ezio also counters while fighting 20+ people and yes is more stationary, but that is his fighting style. His reflexes are pretty darn good seeing he can take on 200+ people without taking any damage. Also why couldn't Ezio dodge a batarang? He's only show to be unable to dodge arrows and guns, both of which are much faster than a batarang. Also Ezio incorporates knife throws into melee combat as well. And do you really think a punch in the face while finish Ezio? Bats doesn't even oneshot most goons. Even if he does nail Ezio in the face, one nick by the poison blade kills Bruce, while Ezio is unconscious, so he still wins. That and he has silent poison darts that Batman would even see coming. Then he'd be like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdW1jkL56s

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By renamed040924

I like how you guys are counting comic book feats for Batman.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@nickzambuto said:

I like how you guys are counting comic book feats for Batman.

I agree its ridiculous.

Heimporiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Heimporiaz

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

@Heimporiaz said:

@jsav777 said:

Ezio also counters while fighting 20+ people and yes is more stationary, but that is his fighting style. His reflexes are pretty darn good seeing he can take on 200+ people without taking any damage. Also why couldn't Ezio dodge a batarang? He's only show to be unable to dodge arrows and guns, both of which are much faster than a batarang. Also Ezio incorporates knife throws into melee combat as well. And do you really think a punch in the face while finish Ezio? Bats doesn't even oneshot most goons. Even if he does nail Ezio in the face, one nick by the poison blade kills Bruce, while Ezio is unconscious, so he still wins. That and he has silent poison darts that Batman would even see coming. Then he'd be like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdW1jkL56s

Ezio is stationary because he has no choice. He doesn't have the speed or agility to move fluidly in combat like Bats does and please don't make stuff up like it being part of his fighting style. If Batman is surrounded by a large number of goons he's capable of maneuvering out of the way, if Ezio is surrounded he has no choice but to stay there until he kills enough of them to escape.

Ezio has no impressive reflex feats. The Arkham version of Bats can throw a baterang faster than a goon can pull the trigger on a gun, that's too fat for Ezio to react to.

No, but a punch to the face would disorient him and lead into a combo. Just like Bats did to Ra's in Arkham City. He could easily disarm him and beat the daylights out of him. Ezio isn't going to be able to use any of his weapons when he's getting hit 10-20 times in the span of 3 seconds

14:07 This is exactly what is going to happen to Ezio. Getting hit 15-20 times in the space of 2 seconds.

TheSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheSandman

Batman has every advantage in this scenario. His armor has tanked sniper shots and strikes from Titan-inhanced beings. His detective vision can pinpoint people through walls and etc. He fights to knock out 20-30 people as mentioned above without real effort, even jumping 10-15 feet to reach inmates without fatigue as mentioned earlier. Ezio may be the best in his era but he has nothing above Batman in this fight. Batarangs are special in that it doesn't shoot straight, it can be thrown at different vantage points at a distance just as far as an arrow can be shot at. He can apply adhesive explosives, throw 3 consecutive batarangs, shoot his grappling hook and throw his ice grenade instantaneously with perfect accuracy. Ezio has no weapons that can penetrate Bat's armor with one shot and I'm afraid that's the only chance Ezio can win.