• 106 results
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

Ezio Auditore from 1486, he is 27 years old and has 2 hidden blades and 1 hidden gun.

Connor Kenway from 1775, he is 19 years old, he has a Tomahawk, 1 detachable hidden blade, and a his Longbow.

Fight takes place in Renaissance Venice. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7951b78280
deactivated-64b7951b78280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio wins because it is his territory and he is a more experienced assassin than Connor. Ezios gun would probably make more damage than Connors Longbow and it is probably more accurate.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Laurcus

I vote for Connor.

He has demonstrated far more strength, speed and agility than Ezio, almost to the point of being superhuman on strength. While Ezio has the home advantage, I believe Connor is the better stronger fighter.

shatiquego582

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to go with Connor on this one he has shown more feats of fighting multiple squads of British soldiers with guns and bayonets while it seems bothe will be in the early days of their career Connor will have the advantage from being a natural born warrior due to him being native american and been taught to defend his land and to be a warrior while ezio had to train hard and long

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Conner. Area doesn't matter seeing as how Conner's been able to track and has been living a much more 'dangerous'? life since he was a child. I just feel like he's much more hardened, agile, instinctive, and stronger than Ezio.

And I'm just not really a fan of Ezio lol.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_red_viper  Moderator

If it was and older version of Ezio, even AC Brotherhood, I probably would have given it to him. But Connor was better than Ezio at this age, the dude was ferocious.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor is too big too strong and too fast

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio. He has way more feats at age 27 than Connor at 19.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor still takes this.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio stomps, Connor is strong but he is the dumbest assassin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for noahmaximillion
NoahMaximillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#12  Edited By NoahMaximillion

Ezio slaughters Connor with his Dope ass swag

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By jackbensley777

@ghostrider2: @dajhonmccloud: @the_red_viper: @spydey: @shatiquego582: @laurcus: i hope you guys are joking... ezio is so much morte trained and smarter, skilled. connor isnt much stronger than him if he is... if hes 19 hes not even finished growing(done at 22). ezio would slaughter him. EZIO HAS FOUGHT FULL ARMOURED KIGHTS HIS WHOLE LIFE. Connors only fought bayonets wich isnt even aa close feat.Connor hasnt seen a city like florence or rome. connor is a native american not a trained assasin really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackbensley777: Nooo watch the behind the scene thing of assassin creed 3 they will tell you how much stronger and faster he is. they tell you how he is the navy seal of his time . come on ezio isn't physically ready for connor.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

@jackbensley777: Connor can kill a guard by simply shouldering him into a wall. Conner has had suffucient enough training, hence his 9/10 accuracy and efficiency with his weapons. Conner doesn't need to see a city like Rome or Florence. He's hardened by the North American wilderness his whole life, Im pretty sure a armored knight would get mauled to death or killed by a bear, elk, and even a cougar. Get real man Ezio physically and dare I say even skillfully outmatched.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the Italian stallion for the win

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: @dajhonmccloud: He's 19 in this scenario. He's in his 2nd year of assassin training. Ezio at 19 was already hunting down a Templar family.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

@averageman: Guns of any type at that period were extremely inaccurate. If anything a skilled marksman with the bow (Connor or native American warriors in general) is a lot more accurate than a gun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: @ghostrider2: He's not dumb. what tells you he's dumb. and ezio probably did do more at 19 but i think in that e3 trailer connor was 19 and he absolutely dominated those men and then in mid air shoots man of horse which was probably powerful. which shooting in with accuracy midair is definatley not easy. And i could go on about ezio but he isnt better.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: He wasn't 19 in the trailer. In fact the trailer isn't even canon. It shows Connor going up against Pitcairn as a one man army, yet in the game Connor used stealth. All moot because he wasn't 19.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yeah ezio is a badass i sure as hell wouldnt fight him. but Connor is ridiculously strong and quick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: I believe its cannon because thats what he could do. And are you sure hes not 19??

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: I'm sure he isn't 19. He took Pitcairn on somewhere in his 20's and he used stealth in game to do it. The trailer was just for show. The Revelation trailer was canon though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: O ok so how is the revelation trailer cannon and the ac3 trailer isn't.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: If you've played Revelations, the trailer ties directly in with the story. You start off just escaping from that bald Templar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Ive played and beat that game but its a trailer just like ac3. just in ac3 you dont start off doing it and you do it abit differently

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pope052

Ezio > Connor

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Yes i know what you mean you jump right out of the trailer and take off. just in ac3 you dont start off doing it and you do it abit differently"

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I think these two are the two est assassins in the series [having not played AC4] but Connor would need more feats to contend with Ezio, he was still quite young when we saw him last. As it is I'd say their skill [at this point in their histories] is actually quite close, with Ezio edging Connor out. But Ezio is a hell of faster, more agile, more intelligent [at least more reserved and calculating] and more refined in his techniques, Connor is stronger and more durable, I honestly think in a battle Connor would get bltized by Ezio, he's just not quick enough for that guy, not just physically, but mentally, he's just too brash, if he had a bit more tact he'd have a very solid chance.

I could see Connor running at Ezio, slamming and hacking, but after coordinating himself Ezio would just slash his Jugular and be gone from the scene 2 seconds later. Ezio wins 9/10 in my opinion, Connor was young & foolish, I'd like to see him get more games because I feel like he has massive potential, sadly it doesn't look like we'll be getting them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: No you got the whole physical thing mixed up connor is quicker and faster.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogueshadow  Moderator

@dajhonmccloud: In travel speed, not combat speed. Also, quicker and faster are synonymous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Oh mybad. but connor travel speed is fster he climbs and gets across buildings faster then ezio does.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rogueshadow  Moderator

@dajhonmccloud: I agree, Connor's travel speed is better in my opinion, but not his combat speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Oh yeah true he has the fighting speed connor i think he does to much.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that while Connor is the more graceful fighter and took on enemies with more agility, he doesn't have the feats to contend with Ezio.

By gameplay shown, I'd say Connor.

But by canon cutscenes, Ezio takes it with his crazy feats.

Jmarshmallow

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: @dajhonmccloud: connor is alot more brutal than ezio, but his training is minute.ezio is the star assasin of the series next to desmond. they never said he was the strongest... i just watched it they said he was strong and was originall going to be very slim but he fills out his coat quite well. they said he was agile. hes not the best assasin though this is a joke. Ezio is by far the fan favorite. the biggest and most significant assasin in the series. and the coolest

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jackbensley777

@redmonkeyssj4: hes not near as trained as ezio... people wear chainmail nowadays to save themselves from sharks while shark diving! ezio fought full armoured men. connor cant kill one by pushing one into the wall? thats impossible? ezio is so much more skilled aand smarter than connor

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghostrider2

@jackbensley777: Altair is my fav, even though i like Ezio very much, no fan can ignore that Altair is the best.Altair designed the pistols and blade not to mention Ezio also uses his armor.And he is the best with the apple too, plus no assassin can wield the sword like Altair does.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: yeah i always thought that altair was the best assasin. he seems soi much more secretive sand stealthy

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: people wear chainmail nowadays to save themselves from sharks while shark diving! ezio fought full armoured men.

Well it's obvious you ignored my claim on armored knight vs bear. bears can kill with just mere blunt force btw.

@redmonkeyssj4: connor cant kill one by pushing one into the wall? thats impossible?

That's obviously an in-game feat.

@jackbensley777: And he is the best with the apple too, plus no assassin can wield the sword like Altair does.

other than Desmond, quote unquote, The Bleeding effect.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice match up this is very tough ezio is very tough but i think connor has a lot more edge on him than he dose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Wouldnt Desmond Dominate or atleast defeat both because he has the effect from all four including edward

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: he relived them but idk if he has their physical skills with weapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers