- Ezio possesses: A hidden blade (Left gauntlet) and a hook blade (Right gauntlet), a medieval great sword, twenty five throwing knives, A Crossbow with twenty five ammunition, Ten bullets, fifteen poison darts, fifteen parachutes, three splinter bombs (Repleted with Arabian gunpowder), three black smoke bombs, and three stink bombs.
- Ezio knows that Legolas nearly never misses with his bow and arrow, that Aragorn is a great swordsmen, and that Gimly utilizes axes, is a dwarf, and has red hair.
Aragorn, Legolas, and Grimly
- Aragorn possesses Narsil, Legolas possesses the bow of Mirkwood (25 arrows) and dual long knives he's utilized in the movie, and Gimly is in possession of a bearded axe, two throwing axes, a battle axe, and a Double-Blade Axe.
- The trio knows that they are being hunted down by Ezio. They also possess knowledge on Ezio's weapons and how it could be utilized except the black smoke bomb.
- They know that Ezio is an Assassin (Not that of the creed but a regular Assassin)
Scenario: The three fierce some trio of LOTR takes on one of the deadliest assassins of Assassin's Creed. Through some cosmic loophole crap, both the LOTR trio and Ezio has been teleported into a village that was just killed off by the LOTD trio for some odd reason and it's up to Ezio to avenge the dead villagers. Who will take the win? Superior numbers or stealth?
-The LOTR trio knows they are fighting a dangerous assassin.
-Ezio knows he's fighting a very skilled and versatile team.
-Both sides are determined to defeat the other.
-Standard elimination rules apply.
The Fellowship members stand where the two figures stand in the picture, Ezio is on top of the building opposite from the one they are walking towards, hiding.