• 66 results
#1 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezio Auditore

- Ezio possesses: A hidden blade (Left gauntlet) and a hook blade (Right gauntlet), a medieval great sword, twenty five throwing knives, A Crossbow with twenty five ammunition, Ten bullets, fifteen poison darts, fifteen parachutes, three splinter bombs (Repleted with Arabian gunpowder), three black smoke bombs, and three stink bombs.

- Ezio knows that Legolas nearly never misses with his bow and arrow, that Aragorn is a great swordsmen, and that Gimly utilizes axes, is a dwarf, and has red hair.

VS

Aragorn, Legolas, and Grimly

- Aragorn possesses Narsil, Legolas possesses the bow of Mirkwood (25 arrows) and dual long knives he's utilized in the movie, and Gimly is in possession of a bearded axe, two throwing axes, a battle axe, and a Double-Blade Axe.

- The trio knows that they are being hunted down by Ezio. They also possess knowledge on Ezio's weapons and how it could be utilized except the black smoke bomb.

- They know that Ezio is an Assassin (Not that of the creed but a regular Assassin)

Scenario: The three fierce some trio of LOTR takes on one of the deadliest assassins of Assassin's Creed. Through some cosmic loophole crap, both the LOTR trio and Ezio has been teleported into a village that was just killed off by the LOTD trio for some odd reason and it's up to Ezio to avenge the dead villagers. Who will take the win? Superior numbers or stealth?

Rules:

-The LOTR trio knows they are fighting a dangerous assassin.

-Ezio knows he's fighting a very skilled and versatile team.

-Both sides are determined to defeat the other.

-Standard elimination rules apply.

The Fellowship members stand where the two figures stand in the picture, Ezio is on top of the building opposite from the one they are walking towards, hiding.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas hears him coming and puts an arrow in his eye, if not then Aragorn takes him in melee while gimli gets drunk.

#3 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

Legolas hears him coming and puts an arrow in his eye, if not then Aragorn takes him in melee while gimli gets drunk.

You might want to reread the post if you have not done so already. Ezio possesses many weapons he can utilize to turn the advantage into his favor. It can be better utilized due to the fact that he possesses knowledge on the trio.

#4 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ezio can manage to quickly assassinate Legolas, he wins this. I don't see how this can be done however, so i give it to the trio due to Legolas being awesome and sheer numbers.

#5 Edited by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it and you can't sneak up on a wood elf lol, his hearing feats and well smelling feats along with aragorns ranger senses, ezio has never really faced someone with that kind of super human decetection, archer skill, or reflexes. Personally I'm a boromir fan just putting it out there I'm not an elf lover xD. But he has slain a mummikil.

#6 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

I read it and you can't sneak up on a wood elf lol, his hearing feats and well smelling feats along with aragorns ranger senses, ezio has never really faced someone with that kind of super human decetection, archer skill, or reflexes.

He has never actually. His weapons and cover at the start of this fight gives him the slight edge however. I didn't put Ezio in clear vivid view for a reason.

#7 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

He would have to step out to act and that's "if it did happen" would happen, I mean he's easily one of the best archers in the lotr history. I like ezio as much as the next AC2 fan, his stealth and intelligence is pretty amazing, but I just don't see a sneak attack happening here, nor taking them in direct combat, although he does have guns, and other tools so fellowship 6/10

#8 Posted by clownrus (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Ezio taking this, but after quite a bit of effort. The basic strategy with Ezio is, always take out the archers first, then go for the strictly melee crowd. Since he already has the higher ground on them, I can see him using the hidden gun and taking out Legolas first, then tossing a black smoke bomb and doing a leap of faith and stabbing both Aragorn and Gimly with the hidden blades on each wrists.

One of the issues with Ezio, is that how he fights really is based on how the player chooses to go about it, one could rush in as a barbarian, or could use stealth to complete the kills, so this makes it sort of a hard call, as his feats can change per gameplay experience.

#9 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

legolas never misses, a bit of a problem for ezio, also the fact that he can probably smell him immediately considering they are 10-20m apart, team have loads of xp together and so will realise they need legolas alive, so bundle him in the housee they ae standing next to, leave gimli to guard the door and then send aragon with legolas upstairs, wait for ezio to try and kill gimli and then legolas can just shoot him, or if he climbs in through a window, aragon and legolas engage him in hand2hand and ezio gets stomped on...

#10 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

legolas never misses, a bit of a problem for ezio, also the fact that he can probably smell him immediately considering they are 10-20m apart, team have loads of xp together and so will realise they need legolas alive, so bundle him in the housee they ae standing next to, leave gimli to guard the door and then send aragon with legolas upstairs, wait for ezio to try and kill gimli and then legolas can just shoot him, or if he climbs in through a window, aragon and legolas engage him in hand2hand and ezio gets stomped on...

Ezio will just shoot Gimli within that time frame. Seriously he's like a big red X marks the spot right in front of the door this way. After killing Gimli, Ezio can cover his presence with a black smoke bomb to shroud himself from Aragorn and somewhat obfuscate his location from Legolas if he takes advantage of his sense of smell by utilizing bathing in a stink bomb. Then he will immediately follow up by throwing a second stink bomb into the upper floor of the building they are preoccupying. Soon after this, it will be followed up with a splinter bomb, which will kill both Aragorn and Legolas.

#11 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: you are assuming that the other 2 won't react to gimli's death (and yes I am using him as fodder) and get away from the town into open space where legolas will excel...

#12 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@PunkMastaFlex: you are assuming that the other 2 won't react to gimli's death (and yes I am using him as fodder) and get away from the town into open space where legolas will excel...

This town appears to be covered by woods. There wouldn't be any open space let alone, how Legolas and Aragorn somehow miraculously escaped from Ezio, especially after their dear friend died.

This is what you typed:

realise they need legolas alive, so bundle him in the housee they ae standing next to, leave gimli to guard the door and then send aragon with legolas upstairs

It'll only take a second for Ezio to kill Gimli with a shot, less time than that of running up the stairs inside the building. There's also Gimli's character that has to be taken into consideration. Why would he die simply as fodder when it will achieve no greater gain whatsoever?

#13 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: he is not the brightest spark so wouldn't realise he is fodder, and btw dwarves aren't gonna be going down after just one shot, so immediately after the shot aragon and legolas run away, woods are even better (legolas is a [mirk]wood elf and aragon is a ranger who had spent much time in gondor forests, and the woods of the elves, whereas I can't remember ezio having been in a wood once. Legolas will kill ezio in one shot. Aragon would defeat ezio in H2h and gimli's durabiliy gives the other two the chance to fight on their terms in their preferred environment, so they would win. Admittedly ezio will win 7/10 in the town.

#14 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

he is not the brightest spark so wouldn't realise he is fodder

After possessing knowledge about Ezio's weapons, he isn't going to be standing guard to be shot, no matter how supposedly dumb he is.

btw dwarves aren't gonna be going down after just one shot

I don't see how and why Gimli wouldn't go down in one shot to the head.

Aragon would defeat ezio in H2h

I haven't read the book so I'm ignorant to how dexterous Aragorn is in the art of battle. From the movie feats I've seen of Aragorn (Supposedly insinuations by professionals of the depiction on how Aragorn would battle), they don't compare to how skilled Ezio was in the Revelation's trailer. Ezio's durability within Revelations was also ridiculous as he easily landed five stories onto wood without injury and survived falling off a side of a mountain with moderate damage. Ezio's strength in the game also enabled him to kill a soldier bigger than him by lifting him up off his feet with the blade of his sword when it's impaled into the victims' head high into the air. From this, I'd say Ezio is physically stronger, more durable, and more agile than Aragorn in comparison to the movie incarnation. Do you have any feats of Aragorn that succeeds Ezios insinuating physical attributes?

#15 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: admittedly film aragon was avg and they don't tell you of his history, in an extension book it tells of how aragon's father was killed by mountain trolls (like the one he fights in front of the black gate in number 3) and he as a youth of 20 something goes after them and kills 7 of them to avenge his father (they are MASSIVE at least double the height of him and probably more than triple his weight.) he also spent a long time training with men in the art of war and tactics, then went and studied under Elrond (the elf leader who lives in rivendell) who taught him tactics, stealth, stalking, archery and his hunting and tracking skills. So he has had far more exensive training then ezio which will definetelt pay off in a fight. Another factor is aragon will have significantly larger reach because narsil was designed for Elendil (who was 7ft tall) and so is massive in comparison to ezio's sword.

Furthermore if they did engage in h2h aragon would have legolas providing cover or fighting with him.

Okay ill come up with another plan of action:

Straight away legolas smells ezio, the 3 run towards the graveyard, legolas' agility and dexterity mean he is unlikely to get hit by the various bullets and what not that ezio shoots after them. Also as ezio is running (to keep up with them) he is inaccurate. I'll say gimli and aragon each suffer a bullet wound to the leg so they are less mobile. they hide behind some graves while legolas continues running until he disappears from ezio's view (then climbs a tree) [he is clever] Aragon grabs the lantern (on the wall of graveyard in pic) and throws it at house, given its relatively medieval houses they are close together and the fire spreads rapidly causing panic of citizens and meaning ezio has to get down. Ezio throws his bomb at gimli and kills him, straight away aragon rushes him, ezio meets him in h2h, he utilises the fact that aragon is wounded (gunshot wound earlier) and cripples him, and then shoots him with his gun. He is then promptly shot through the head by 3 of legolas' arrows and dies.

Feel free to analyse/criticise..

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32133 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas solos

#17 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

tactics, stealth, stalking, archery and his hunting and tracking skills.

Ezio exceeds Aragorn in stealth, stalking, and tracking. Tactics is arguable. So far, I haven't seen one thing that suggests that Aragorn is stronger, durable, or faster than Ezio. Skillwise however, Aragorn would comfortably exceed Ezio in that department.

Straight away legolas smells ezio, the 3 run towards the graveyard, legolas' agility and dexterity mean he is unlikely to get hit by the various bullets and what not that ezio shoots after them.

Ezio throws a splinter bomb in an area close to Legolas. The shrapnel should still injure him and cause terrible damage due to the Arabian gunpowder. The explosion will cover at least four meters and blows up instantaneously. It will also cause Aragorn and Gimli to lose balance and if unfortunate, cause massive injury.

I'll say gimli and aragon each suffer a bullet wound to the leg so they are less mobile.

They would barely be able to move alright and frankly, they'll become near useless in a hand to hand fight against Ezio.

they hide behind some graves while legolas continues running until he disappears from ezio's view (then climbs a tree) [he is clever] Aragon grabs the lantern (on the wall of graveyard in pic) and throws it at house, given its relatively medieval houses they are close together and the fire spreads rapidly causing panic of citizens and meaning ezio has to get down. Ezio throws his bomb at gimli and kills him, straight away aragon rushes him, ezio meets him in h2h, he utilises the fact that aragon is wounded (gunshot wound earlier) and cripples him, and then shoots him with his gun. He is then promptly shot through the head by 3 of legolas' arrows and dies.

The fire wouldn't spread that rapidly as a matter of fact and there isn't any citizens left within the village. Just in case however, Ezio would utilize the stink bomb to mask his scent to Legolas' nose and then, throwing a black smoke bomb in the middle of the village to obfuscate his location visually whilest moving to a different building to restrategize his plan. He will then utilize another splinter bomb this time, throwing it on the side of his building's location to confuse Legolas's sense of hearing. I can list four more scenarios but I'd rather leave that off another time. One of them involves Ezio abandoning his Assassin attire so he can pinpoint Legolas's location by the way. This is all to follow your scenario by the way. I've no doubt that Legolas and even the other duo will be tagged with a splinter bomb within such limited space.

#18 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:

"Ezio would utilize the stink bomb to mask his scent to Legolas' nose"

What and legolas wouldn't smell that?

"The fire wouldn't spread that rapidly as a matter of fact"

Regardless, assuming they have brains and throw it at the building ezio is on he will have to run, and when he does legolas will shoot him.

" He will then utilize another splinter bomb this time, throwing it on the side of his building's location to confuse Legolas's sense of hearing."

Legolas isn't an amateur he has been stalking prey and fighting for hundreds of years, it will take a lot more than something like that to confuse the master elf.

One of them involves Ezio abandoning his Assassin attire so he can pinpoint Legolas's location by the way

That will be his best bet, but after smelling him once legolas will remember it, plus there is no reason for legolas to stay in the town then, he would just leave and come back ith his eleven posse later.

Ezio exceeds Aragorn in stealth, stalking, and tracking

No way is he better at tracking, that is one of aragon's best things, he has spent a decade in the rangers practising his tacking, and has according to the book practically elven senses.

throwing a black smoke bomb in the middle of the village to obfuscate his location visually whilest moving to a different building to restrategize his plan

And during this time you are expecting them to just sit around twiddling their thumbs?

Ezio throws a splinter bomb in an area close to Legolas

I'll let you off this time cos you haven't read the books, but legolas has practically superhuman speed and agility, so he will get away before ezio has a chance to throw it, Aragon is also considerably faster than average, and I assume given the time period at which this 'bomb' was created it is not 100% reliable, and it will prolly need a few seconds to load.However he could hit gimli cos he is a slow mofo.

So far, I haven't seen one thing that suggests that Aragorn is stronger, durable, or faster than Ezio.

Unfortuneately I can't get scans of books so I can't show you, but I think fighting off all 9 of the ringwraiths(first film), killing hundreds of orcs throughout the series and killing several trolls exceeds any of Ezio's feats.

One thing I noticed that i neglected to mention was that legolas has pinpoint accuracry from 250 yards. Ezio's not even close to that. Expert human archers can get 150 tops. This means that all legolas has to do is get a few hundred metres apart then shoot him.

#19 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Ezio Auditore'

#20 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

What and legolas wouldn't smell that?

The smell would be all over the place, not just on Ezio.

Regardless, assuming they have brains and throw it at the building ezio is on he will have to run, and when he does legolas will shoot him.
Not instantly he doesn't. I don't see Legolas magically just do a 180 and shoot Ezio in the head when he's running the other way.
Legolas isn't an amateur he has been stalking prey and fighting for hundreds of years, it will take a lot more than something like that to confuse the master elf.

I really don't see how this contributes anything to Legolas's defense towards a splinter bomb repleted with Arabian gunpowder.

That will be his best bet, but after smelling him once legolas will remember it, plus there is no reason for legolas to stay in the town then, he would just leave and come back ith his eleven posse later.

The smell is all over the place, not just on Ezio. That's the problem with smell in this situation. Speaking of which, how many times stronger is Legolas' nose above a human?

No way is he better at tracking, that is one of aragon's best things, he has spent a decade in the rangers practising his tacking, and has according to the book practically elven senses.

Eagle vision har har. In Revelations, his Eagle vision allowed him to see intended emotions manifested. He's able to see the shapes of the people that he's tracking walking a path somewhere, whether it be them or an object. He can also utilize it to see through smoke.

And during this time you are expecting them to just sit around twiddling their thumbs?

No. I half expected them to be drinking beer.

but legolas has practically superhuman speed and agility, so he will get away before ezio has a chance to throw it, Aragon is also considerably faster than average, and I assume given the time period at which this 'bomb' was created it is not 100% reliable, and it will prolly need a few seconds to load.However he could hit gimli cos he is a slow mofo.

It actually was. It was perfect. Just take it out of the pocket and throw it, boom. Regardless of Legolas's superhuman speed and agility, he will still be caught by the shrapnel of the bomb within such limited distance.

Unfortuneately I can't get scans of books so I can't show you, but I think fighting off all 9 of the ringwraiths(first film), killing hundreds of orcs throughout the series and killing several trolls exceeds any of Ezio's feats.

That's denotes to skill, not physical attributes.

Ezio's not even close to that. Expert human archers can get 150 tops. This means that all legolas has to do is get a few hundred metres apart then shoot him.

I've no problem with that strategy. It gives the LOTR trio a win. Assuming of course they can get away from the village. Basically, this battle could go for both opposing side's favor.

#21 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:

legolas vision :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQSV3_NPIqM

Legolas Feats:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQzO_rJUnkA

Aragon has durability, number 2 he falls off that 100ft cliff and survives. He is a great leader and is inspirational all of which are important factors.

Ezio usually fights people much below himself apart from cesare borgia, whereas aragon fights the king of the dead and trolls and ringwraiths and the mouth of sauron, legolas fights mumakil beserkers and trolls, and gimli fights everything in front of him

#22 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

I have the trilogy and I know how good of an archer he is within the books from what I've read and heard.

#23 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: watch the vid on his vision if you are unsure and you will see why he can and will beat ezio, basically by himself

#24 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@PunkMastaFlex: watch the vid on his vision if you are unsure and you will see why he can and will beat ezio, basically by himself

The location and weapons shifts the match to Ezio's favor. I know that Legolas can defeat Ezio on his own, that's why I set the match up this way.

#25 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: which is exactly why my tactic for him is to use aragon and gimli as highly skilled fodder so he can escape the location and prep for the real fight

#26 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@PunkMastaFlex: which is exactly why my tactic for him is to use aragon and gimli as highly skilled fodder so he can escape the location and prep for the real fight

Tad bit heartless and Ezio can see right through it but it works but it's still iffy.

#27 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: its a fight people get hurt, legolas knows that and argon knows that, tbh i reckon gimli could hold up ezio by himself for 20-30mins so aragon might get to escape as well.

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32133 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex: all three Middle-Earthers outclass Ezio in stamina 
#29 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Technically Ezio's stamina is limitless ;) Joking but in all seriousness however, Ezio's stamina is somewhat unbeknownst. He is approximately around fifty years old but from physical feats he's displayed in Revelations were absurd on any humanly level. This factor can't really be elaborated upon here as endurance wouldn't be an issue in this sort of fight.

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32133 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Technically Ezio's stamina is limitless ;) Joking but in all seriousness however, Ezio's stamina is somewhat unbeknownst. He is approximately around fifty years old but from physical feats he's displayed in Revelations were absurd on any humanly level. This factor can't really be elaborated upon here as endurance wouldn't be an issue in this sort of fight.

Gimly, Aragorn and Legolas all covered 135 miles on foot in three and a half days with only feeling slightly tired afterwards, also Legolas never slept the entire time  
#31 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:

Regular man can actually travel such a distance under certain conditions within less time. Ezio's endurance is still unbeknownst to us so the conundrum with endurance is rather moot here.

#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32133 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@spiderbat87:

Regular man can actually travel such a distance under certain conditions within less time. Ezio's endurance is still unbeknownst to us so the conundrum with endurance is rather moot here.

Not wearing armor and carrying pacts and weapons like long swords and battle axes also it might come in to play if the fight stalemates for a significant amount of time. Anyway Aragorn gets bored and summons the army of the dead //thread  
#33 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@spiderbat87:

Anyway Aragorn gets bored and summons the army of the dead //thread

I'm sure I don't have to restrict such a tactic because it's obvious I wouldn't include it in the thread. Furthermore, didn't Aragorn free them after the great battle of Minas Tirith?

#34 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

you didn't specify when the battle was set@PunkMastaFlex:

#35 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Orlando Bloom smiles and Ezio turns instantly gay for him

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32133 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@spiderbat87:

Anyway Aragorn gets bored and summons the army of the dead //thread

I'm sure I don't have to restrict such a tactic because it's obvious I wouldn't include it in the thread. Furthermore, didn't Aragorn free them after the great battle of Minas Tirith?

Yea, well after they filled there end of the bargain the curse was lifted 
#37 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Just no. If anything, it'll be the other way around.

#38 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh if this was just a normal fight sword to sword the team would stomp in the blink of an eye, but ezio has guns and bombs andgrenades which actually make it unfair because they are far too futuristic, which is why my thread of ALTAIR AND EZIO VS ARAGON LEGOLAS AND GIMLI was a lot fairer cos they all had weapons from similar era's

#39 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Tbh if this was just a normal fight sword to sword the team would stomp in the blink of an eye, but ezio has guns and bombs andgrenades which actually make it unfair because they are far too futuristic, which is why my thread of ALTAIR AND EZIO VS ARAGON LEGOLAS AND GIMLI was a lot fairer cos they all had weapons from similar era's

It's not unfair, evident by you stating that Ezio could win 7/10 and another user stating the team would win 6/10.

#40 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@202122 said:

I'm pretty sure Orlando Bloom is the most handsome pirate around

#41 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@202122 said:

I'm pretty sure Orlando Bloom is the most handsome pirate around

I'm unsure why this is even a topic of conversation within this thread but it's really a matter of preference. Ezio isn't a pirate by the way.

#42 Posted by fluffypigeons (258 posts) - - Show Bio

who is grimly?

#43 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: i don't mean unfair cos they won't win, but it isn't really fair on ezio cos ur just batmanning (now a verb) him up, its like doing Ezio Altair and Machiavelli VS Aragon, and to make it fair you give aragon a gun, the 3 will still win but it is nothing like how the fight should be. It should be Altair Ezio and The New Assassin VS the lotr trio and they all have one weapon in minas tirith or something..

#44 Posted by Amanthine (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Gimli.

The trio win. Legolas solos.

If you consider them three separate fights:

Ezio kills Gimli.

Can only kill Aragorn with range and stealth.

Loses to Legolas.

#45 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@fluffypigeons: i don't know, why?

#46 Posted by Lvenger (17873 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt I can add as meaningful a strategy as the ones PunkMusta and Thunderer have stated. What I will say is that this would be an incredible battle to witness. If only there were the possibility of an Assassin's Creed/LOTR crossover...

#47 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas solos big time.

#48 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11 said:

Legolas solos big time.

That's right. After three pages of elaborating on how both sides could win, Legolas just magically shoots an arrow straight through the building's rooftop and it impales Ezio.

#49 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: haha true :)

#50 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@The_Thunderer:

I have the trilogy and I know how good of an archer he is within the books from what I've read and heard.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@The_Thunderer:

he is not the brightest spark so wouldn't realise he is fodder

After possessing knowledge about Ezio's weapons, he isn't going to be standing guard to be shot, no matter how supposedly dumb he is.

btw dwarves aren't gonna be going down after just one shot

I don't see how and why Gimli wouldn't go down in one shot to the head.

Aragon would defeat ezio in H2h

I haven't read the book so I'm ignorant to how dexterous Aragorn is in the art of battle. From the movie feats I've seen of Aragorn (Supposedly insinuations by professionals of the depiction on how Aragorn would battle), they don't compare to how skilled Ezio was in the Revelation's trailer. Ezio's durability within Revelations was also ridiculous as he easily landed five stories onto wood without injury and survived falling off a side of a mountain with moderate damage. Ezio's strength in the game also enabled him to kill a soldier bigger than him by lifting him up off his feet with the blade of his sword when it's impaled into the victims' head high into the air. From this, I'd say Ezio is physically stronger, more durable, and more agile than Aragorn in comparison to the movie incarnation. Do you have any feats of Aragorn that succeeds Ezios insinuating physical attributes?

contradicting yourself a little aren't you? anyways, I've read the books through 6 times as well as played AC2 and i can say that both their skill is comparable. Aragorn has about 40 years more experience on ezio but ezio seems to be quicker. throw in legolas and gimli and it's not even close. legolas could solo because his senses are insanely high such as being able to see an eagle flying miles high in the sky, even being able to sense when the orcs were following them along the river. there is no way ezio is getting a sneak attack off.