To the death blah blah

#2 Posted by Fenderzenders (65 posts) - - Show Bio

47 Puts bullets in their heads The AC Assassins are jokes in comparison

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair will the apple kills 47

#4 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

47 only due to the fact he uses guns

#5 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's a fair fight putting ancient assassins who used hidden blades, bow and arrow, against modern assassins who can have a sniper in any hidden location, with some super satellite backup, and drones.

#6 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Not only that but 47 is also enchanced, he's stronger and more durable than any assassin in the game. He managed to kill all the Agent 48's who are even more durable than Agent 47 himself yet he took them all out. 47 is also constantly hunted by other high ranking assassins and Acency's like The Franchise, also Guns>>>Knife.

#7 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hard to gauge considering AC3 is not out yet and we haven't seen completely what Connor can do (esp at end game). So my argument will be based off the assumption that Connor is around Ezio level-ish and no Eden plot devices are allowed.

In a scenario if they all charge at him at once- the assassins win but take some hard casualties.

If the scenario is that they are tracking him down through a crowded city, 47 will just snap the neck of any assassin who trys to get near him.

If 47 is the one who is hunting them down and the assassins were separated they die via sniper bullet, wire, poison (you know it).

Generally, in fights the AC characters would probably win if they were together but when it comes to stealth, oh god does 47 rape hard.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

This is hard to gauge considering AC3 is not out yet and we haven't seen completely what Connor can do (esp at end game). So my argument will be based off the assumption that Connor is around Ezio level-ish and no Eden plot devices are allowed.

In a scenario if they all charge at him at once- the assassins win but take some hard casualties.

If the scenario is that they are tracking him down through a crowded city, 47 will just snap the neck of any assassin who trys to get near him.

If 47 is the one who is hunting them down and the assassins were separated they die via sniper bullet, wire, poison (you know it).

Generally, in fights the AC characters would probably win if they were together but when it comes to stealth, oh god does 47 rape hard.

Yes. If 47 manages to seperate them he takes this easy, but remember these assassin's have eagle like senses, they could track 47 down just as well as 47 could track the assassins. Not only that, but the assassin's are more skilled then 47 by swordmanship, very accurate at throwing knives, and they have lead bullet single round pistols too (minus Altair). Ezio will bring the Apple of Eden to this fight as it will NOT effect his assassin conrads.

47 has guns at his disposal which will tilt the advantage in 47's favor. Ezio wielding the Ishak Pasha's armor will help countering that, as it tanks higher explosives then bullets alone.

The biggest threat for 47 is Ezio. If Ezio has the Apple and Ishak Pasha's armor, 47 loses bad if you throw in a young Altair and Connor.

The assassins can also bring in help from other assassin recruits.

This is how I see it: 47 is smart and skilled enough to know that three highly trained assassins can't be taken on all at once. Not if Ezio has a vary of smoke screens and diversion bombs. So 47's next bet is to try and seperate them. 47 will probably be skilled enough to track them in crowds. But with the assassin's eagle sense, 47 isn't blending in with people too. The assassin's have more free movement then 47 when it comes to parkour. All of the assassin's are trained at recruitment. So they'll know the ambush strategy.

It could go either way TBH. I'm leaning twards the Assassin's. The apple, eagle sense, expert swordsman, better free runners give them the edge over 47.

#9 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting ideas put forth here.

Going off the idea of recruitment- the OP just mentioned Ezio, Altair, and Connor in the fight with no other clarification. Going off that, its just those three assassins vs 47 (with no outside assistance as well). So the AC team wont be able to just call out recruits to do the busy work or help them.

Eagle sense is a huge factor I admit. However, with 47 being about 1000 gazillion miles away at the other end of the city, it would be null and void. During gameplay, eagle vision certainly lets you see where things are and the enemies but it wouldn't even display 47 who is in the highest tower of the city with a gun pointed at you (not to mention the walls of the cramped citys block it. Its not x-ray). You would have to climb up extremely high just for your EV to even pick him up on the radar and by that time you will have been head shotted.

Also, three armed to the teeth white cloaked flamboyant marathon runners, dashing across the roof tops and attracting the attention of every citizen doesn't exactly make 47's job harder of knowing where they are and what to expect.

Touching on the Pasha armor, it certainly is durable but it wont protect you from a bullet heading at a million mph from cracking through your skull and brain. Or a poisonous syringe from puncturing your neck.

Sure they are all great swordsman, but 47 would just keep his distance with silverballers or headshot via sniper rifle in a fire fight.

I suppose if you included the plot devices (Apple), it might cause some problems but it would just be another reason for 47 to snipe and the apple which shows it really only affected people in a 100 feet radius would have no effect on a sniper all the way across the city unless there are some hidden feats for it that I dont about.

tl:dr

Almost all of the assassin's advantages are just overcome by the bald guy just sniping across the cit.

#10 Posted by Pyrogram (38508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: A million MPH bullet? Give me what you are on.

#11 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Connor with Shard of Eden(First Civilization personal shield) is immune to bullets.

Also both Ezio an Altair have a full-body indestructible armor,no bullets penetrating that, Head shots would work on Altair,Ezio's armor had head armor.

H2H Assasin's stomp.

#12 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

The team would probably take 47 down, but 47 could probably take them out, individually.

#13 Posted by godofnick (624 posts) - - Show Bio

47 wins every time.

#14 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy thread necro. Team still slaughters.

#15 Edited by Jayc1324 (12291 posts) - - Show Bio

47 is better at tactics and killing and is more ruthless. Plus he has amazing accuracy. If he can use point shooting he stomps. One thing I want to point out is that point shooting isn't necessarily just a game mechanic. There was an in game explanation telling how 47 can deal with his targets quickly and with great precision.

#16 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

47 is better at tactics and killing and is more ruthless. Plus he has amazing accuracy. If he can use point shooting he stomps. One thing I want to point out is that point shooting isn't necessarily just a game mechanic. There was an in game explanation telling how 47 can deal with his targets quickly and with great precision.

He is still just a man. His game mechanics still don't trump a legit superpower (Confirmed in the lore) like "Eagle vision" which has more properties then just being able to track someone. It also enhances you're senses far beyond what humans are capable of. Connor can beat 15+ armed soldiers in melee combat. 47 dies anytime more then 5 people tag him. The Assassins are 10 times more agile as well.

#17 Posted by Jayc1324 (12291 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeon-rising: what about 47's iinstinct capability? And there are some good combat feats in hitman absolution for 47.

#18 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@aeon-rising: what about 47's iinstinct capability? And there are some good combat feats in hitman absolution for 47.

That's a game mechanic. It's not a confirmed supernatural ability. His senses are peak human not unlike Batman or Lara Croft. Hitman is just too hindered by being realistic. The Assassins are like Captain America's running around with Dare Devil's parkour and senses compiled with Bulls-eye's aim. .

#19 Posted by colliderz (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless 47 has a quite good arsenal with him it goes to Assassins

#20 Edited by godofnick (624 posts) - - Show Bio

To those who say the Assassin's have better h2h:

Agent 47 is a clone who takes down whoever he's assigned to take down, or in Absolution: whoever he wants. Even if there is three of them, do you think that really matters? 47 takes down hoards of people, equipped with GUNS. I'm sure he's not going to have ANY trouble popping a bullet in the head of three 'assassin's' with blades and bows. He just uses point shooting and ends it right there. He also has amazing reaction time, or at least I found this to be pretty amazing:

He trained his whole life to be an assassin, and he feels absolutely no remorse in his kills (besides the slight remorse with Diana, but eh that's different) He's trained with just about any weapon, well trained, and could beat them up close as well. I don't see these 'assassin's' winning this.