Extradimensionals and what they think about Abstracts

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone here fully comprehended the point of Secret Wars I and II? Beyonder was originally written as an entity that originated from a plane not existing within the multiverse. He comes from the omniverse in a place he calls his own reality (the Beyonder dimension). When he invaded the multiverse, the abstracts could not directly intervene against him. He pretty much scrambled the multiverse with just a thought and prior to entering the multiverse caused chaos cosmic disorder. That was SS1. In SS2, he explains why the abstracts could not effect him. There are two scans that explain well, but I can only find one of them. The scan I'm having problems finding is when Beyonder explains to his human friend what Abstracts are. They are not real, only conceptional to the combination of thought throughout the multiverse. Chaos, Balance, Order, Death, Infinite, Eternal, Love, Hate, Judgement etc are all ideas which the collected minds of the universe construct into non-tangible entity. This is why abstracts are devoted of soul. They are ideas.

This is the second scan which after the Beyonder explains, his friend tells the Abstracts of what they truly are.

When Beyonder was later retconned, writers wrote him to be below these ideas which later he became a cosmic cube being. I would suspect that the writers suggested that right after SS2, the extradimensional Beyonder willed himself to be a cosmic cube which cosmic cubes are too extra dimensional pathways to and from the extradimensional plane to the multiverse. When Beyonder was retconned the last time, writers suggested that he willed himself to be mutant/inhuman. While Beyonder is collecting all this info of ideas, he grows weaker. However, this is just a phase that would reset itself.

In the bible, they say that man is an image of God. One that God imagined and willed himself into the conceptual image of what man is. And that man multiplied into many and thus each his own idea and imagination. They say God is not only omnipotent, but also omniscient and omnipresent. How does it fit into Beyonder? In SS1 he was basically God. Omnipotent and tested his omniscient by gathering the images and ideas of what we call heroes and antiheroes. In SS2, Beyonder wills himself lack of knowledge through Mephisto and therefore becomes fascinated with the idea of emotion. God becomes man.... During the most recent showing of Beyonder, Thanos explains that Beyonder has forgotten himself. Would it have been a coincidence or could it be that Beyonder willed himself that way so that he can continue experiencing how it is to be vulnerable. However the case, he is still God.... Just like how Jesus was portrayed in the bible.

<--scan is consistent to video below. v

Could Beyonder have created what is known as the Marvel Omniverse through the character Nemesis? The omniverse has no time. This is explained in countless of issues regarding the extradimensions (Omniverse realities outside of the multiverse). So when left panel of scan below states. "I was a reality and nothing else existed until I saw a black burst..." Could he have imagined it and that black burst became Nemesis which she who thought she was alone in the omniverse exploded and therefore creating the reality known as the multiverse. Time, Space, Reality, Mind, Soul, Power.... All compressed by imagination blows up into a big bang of what we perceive as reality as we see it today.... All because what he though of.

But remember, there is no time in the Omniverse. Time only exist in the multiverse, the only realm where Eternity and Infinity exist. So when Beyonder sees through the "Pin hole" he is not affected by the time. Such as God. He can only be effected by time his own perception of it. Which in this case, he wills himself into human form into his own imagination. Time is abstract, just like any idea. He can will it gone just with a thought. Make all ideas, such as Love, Hate, Time, Chaos, Order, Judgement non-existent and therefore all the abstract entities. But 1st he would have to will all sentient beings to not believe in them, since they are too under his own image. God's imagination.

That's how Beyonder gotten rid of Death in SS2.

But what of the other extradimensional deities that do not relate to the multiverse? Are they not abstract as well? Why do they trouble the Living Tribunal so whenever they influence there existence in the multiverse? Let's continue with this discussion as I write part 2 of this subject. Thanks for reading. Please feel free to have post your thoughts.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Not a battle.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By The_Thunderer

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: General Discussion please, thought provoking regardless.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By greenteaforme

@ComicStooge said:

Not a battle.