Extant and Original Parallax vs Galactus and Odin

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Extant and Original Parallax of the Zero Hour defeat Galactus and Odin in an all out battle in a random encounter ?

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SeSAW

IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer."
Do That
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
[]D [] []\/[] []D said:
"SeSAW said:
"IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer."
Sure takes you a long time to look up a character  lol

http://www.comicvine.com/extant/29-2030/"
Ha Ha Ha  !
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Extant isn't much of a factor here and is the first to go, quite easily, which leaves Jordan/Parallax against Odin and big G, which unfortunately for him, as powerfull and big as he is, goes down to these two heavies!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"Extant isn't much of a factor here and is the first to go, quite easily, which leaves Jordan/Parallax against Odin and big G, which unfortunately for him, as powerfull and big as he is, goes down to these two heavies!"
Really ? Extant dies first... isnt he like a super powered Monarch ? Or least thats what he seemed like in Zero Hour
Avatar image for olly_smokes_weed_4_lyfe
olly_smokes_weed_4_lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Lord this is a stomp
Either of team 1 could solo

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Team 1 epic rape stomp

Original Parallax could solo

And Extant is just a hair away from being omnipotent

Either could solo the fight

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Killemall

@SithLantern93 said:

ZH Parallax solos.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By one_upper

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

Stop making up words.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No. Parallax destroys them. Galactus and Odin are the ones who are too much overrated, along with Phoenix. Both Galactus and Odin are less powerful than Spectre and even Spectre was not able to subdue ZH Parallax.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheFallenOne

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

Stop making up words.

See for your self fanboy

And stop wank... !

@SithLantern93 said:

No. Parallax destroys them. Galactus and Odin are the ones who are too much overrated, along with Phoenix. Both Galactus and Odin are less powerful than Spectre and even Spectre was not able to subdue ZH Parallax.

You're totaly wrong . First of all Spectre at the end deleted Parallax frome existance (after Green Arow shoot an arow inot Hal). And Spectre jobbed to much + was bounded with the weakest avatar. Hal Jordan as avatar was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Spectre which fougth parallax andhad Jim Corrigan as avatar.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By one_upper

@TheFallenOne: I'm sorry, I don't see the word anomality in there anywhere.

I remain correct.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
@TheFallenOne said:

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

Stop making up words.

See for your self fanboy

And stop wank... !

@SithLantern93 said:

You're totaly wrong . First of all Spectre at the end deleted Parallax frome existance (after Green Arow shoot an arow inot Hal). And Spectre jobbed to much + was bounded with the weakest avatar. Hal Jordan as avatar was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Spectre which fougth parallax andhad Jim Corrigan as avatar.

LOL. Wow. Looks like some one who reads comics vs people who believe in rumors of hype.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFallenOne

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne: I'm sorry, I don't see the word anomality in there anywhere.

I remain correct.

Hahaha. Ok you want word anomalies ? First scan third panel. read Energy Anomalies. You remain wrong.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By one_upper

@TheFallenOne: Anomalies =/= Anomality

In the following paragraph you say anomality. That is not a word. I remain correct and my assertion stands.

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_VoteMan

I vote for team one, because I'm entitled to vote for them.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne: Anomalies =/= Anomality

In the following paragraph you say anomality. That is not a word. I remain correct and my assertion stands.

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

dude he misspelled a word. chill out guys. and all 4 of these guys seem overrated to me. but with a random encounter, Odin can take this win single-handedly. and with the partnership here that's weirder than a Twilight zone episode, Galactus will be a big help. So with a random encounter, this is overkill.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil:You must of not read Zero Hour, or the JSA Where Extant had the Wargolog.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

This is STomp none of them not in the League of either Character .. Team one Over violates them

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@nickthedevil said:

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

ah no? lol i havent read anything to back up what your talking about man. on the contrary.

and i never said anything about liking marvel more to choose a winner here? i just stated i dislike DC.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By demifiend

parallax solos

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

@nickthedevil said:

ah no? lol i havent read anything to back up what your talking about man. on the contrary.

and i never said anything about liking marvel more to choose a winner here? i just stated i dislike DC.

You didn't have to say it, you picked Team 1 and your reason was and I quote.

@nickthedevil said:

but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

You shouldn't be posting on this thread at all.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickthedevil said:

@nickthedevil said:

You didn't have to say it, you picked Team 1 and your reason was and I quote.

@nickthedevil said:

but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

You shouldn't be posting on this thread at all.

lmao. thanks for the laughs.