#1 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Extant and Original Parallax of the Zero Hour defeat Galactus and Odin in an all out battle in a random encounter ?

caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer."
Do That
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
[]D [] []\/[] []D said:
"SeSAW said:
"IDK I will research more on Extant then give my answer."
Sure takes you a long time to look up a character  lol

http://www.comicvine.com/extant/29-2030/"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#5 Posted by lordraiden (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

Extant isn't much of a factor here and is the first to go, quite easily, which leaves Jordan/Parallax against Odin and big G, which unfortunately for him, as powerfull and big as he is, goes down to these two heavies!

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Extant isn't much of a factor here and is the first to go, quite easily, which leaves Jordan/Parallax against Odin and big G, which unfortunately for him, as powerfull and big as he is, goes down to these two heavies!"
Really ? Extant dies first... isnt he like a super powered Monarch ? Or least thats what he seemed like in Zero Hour
#7 Posted by olly_smokes_weed_4_lyfe (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord this is a stomp
Either of team 1 could solo

#8 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 epic rape stomp

Original Parallax could solo

And Extant is just a hair away from being omnipotent

Either could solo the fight

#9 Posted by SithLantern93 (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93 said:

ZH Parallax solos.
#11 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

#12 Posted by one_upper (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

Stop making up words.

#13 Posted by SithLantern93 (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Parallax destroys them. Galactus and Odin are the ones who are too much overrated, along with Phoenix. Both Galactus and Odin are less powerful than Spectre and even Spectre was not able to subdue ZH Parallax.

#14 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

Stop making up words.

See for your self fanboy

And stop wank... !

@SithLantern93 said:

No. Parallax destroys them. Galactus and Odin are the ones who are too much overrated, along with Phoenix. Both Galactus and Odin are less powerful than Spectre and even Spectre was not able to subdue ZH Parallax.

You're totaly wrong . First of all Spectre at the end deleted Parallax frome existance (after Green Arow shoot an arow inot Hal). And Spectre jobbed to much + was bounded with the weakest avatar. Hal Jordan as avatar was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Spectre which fougth parallax andhad Jim Corrigan as avatar.

#15 Posted by one_upper (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: I'm sorry, I don't see the word anomality in there anywhere.

I remain correct.

#16 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

Stop making up words.

See for your self fanboy

And stop wank... !

@SithLantern93 said:

No. Parallax destroys them. Galactus and Odin are the ones who are too much overrated, along with Phoenix. Both Galactus and Odin are less powerful than Spectre and even Spectre was not able to subdue ZH Parallax.

You're totaly wrong . First of all Spectre at the end deleted Parallax frome existance (after Green Arow shoot an arow inot Hal). And Spectre jobbed to much + was bounded with the weakest avatar. Hal Jordan as avatar was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Spectre which fougth parallax andhad Jim Corrigan as avatar.

LOL. Wow. Looks like some one who reads comics vs people who believe in rumors of hype.
#17 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne: I'm sorry, I don't see the word anomality in there anywhere.

I remain correct.

Hahaha. Ok you want word anomalies ? First scan third panel. read Energy Anomalies. You remain wrong.

#18 Posted by one_upper (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: Anomalies =/= Anomality

In the following paragraph you say anomality. That is not a word. I remain correct and my assertion stands.

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

#19 Posted by The_VoteMan (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for team one, because I'm entitled to vote for them.

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@one_upper said:

@TheFallenOne: Anomalies =/= Anomality

In the following paragraph you say anomality. That is not a word. I remain correct and my assertion stands.

@TheFallenOne said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:
ZH Parallax solos.

@SithLantern93

said:

Bump. ZH Parallax solos.

He can't. Odin and Galactus can take him out easily. ZH Parallax is too much overrated. He deleted timelines because he was messing with Timestream (he was in Timestream and he admited himself that he only had to pull a loop or anomality in Timestream in order to delete timelines). And he started recreating universe because Guardians told him how to do it, not with his own power - he also admit that himself. Other than that he hasn't done anythying special and should be low-mid skyfather level. Extant on the other hand had Entropy Rifts which could delete entire timelines, but that needs time to be acomplished, time which Odin and Galactus won't give him. And by the way overall Galactus and Odin are way more powerful than Extant. Not to metion that Odin can just freeze time - both Extant and Parallax don't have defense against that and would die.

dude he misspelled a word. chill out guys. and all 4 of these guys seem overrated to me. but with a random encounter, Odin can take this win single-handedly. and with the partnership here that's weirder than a Twilight zone episode, Galactus will be a big help. So with a random encounter, this is overkill.

#21 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:You must of not read Zero Hour, or the JSA Where Extant had the Wargolog.

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

This is STomp none of them not in the League of either Character .. Team one Over violates them

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

#24 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

#25 Edited by nickthedevil (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

ah no? lol i havent read anything to back up what your talking about man. on the contrary.

and i never said anything about liking marvel more to choose a winner here? i just stated i dislike DC.

#26 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

parallax solos

#27 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

ah no? lol i havent read anything to back up what your talking about man. on the contrary.

and i never said anything about liking marvel more to choose a winner here? i just stated i dislike DC.

You didn't have to say it, you picked Team 1 and your reason was and I quote.

@nickthedevil said:

but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

You shouldn't be posting on this thread at all.

#28 Posted by nickthedevil (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: i like green lantern enough to know what you're talking about, but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

That's hardly a good reason to pick the obvious loser in this fight. And it isn't like Marvel is devoid of corny and stupid things. Look no further than the Sentry, he's the epitome of stupid and annoying.

ah no? lol i havent read anything to back up what your talking about man. on the contrary.

and i never said anything about liking marvel more to choose a winner here? i just stated i dislike DC.

You didn't have to say it, you picked Team 1 and your reason was and I quote.

@nickthedevil said:

but see, i just cant like DC for its corny and sometimes stupid sound things and heroes. yea, i haven't read that though.

You shouldn't be posting on this thread at all.

lmao. thanks for the laughs.