#1 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee Christmas (Statham), Yin Yang(Jet Li), Gunnar Jensen(Dolph Lundgren)Toll Road(Couture)                                Vs Jack Bauer, Bryan Mills, Jason Bourne, James Bond(Daniel Craig) Fought in an office building, no morals, 1 day prep, all armed and dangerous. Fought to death

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Team 2 definitely take it. In random encounter it would be closer due to the fact the Expendables have much better standard gear.

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne solos.

#4 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Lame battle

Team 2 loses btw

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Bond solos

#6 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (146 posts) - - Show Bio

agentxx suck my balls

#7 Posted by Frozen (16332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Bond solos

How?

#8 Posted by Frozen (16332 posts) - - Show Bio

My knowledge on The Expendables isn't too great, so for now I'll say Team 2. Especially with 1 day prep, Bourne also has some good feats.

#9 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@Jayfournines said:

Bond solos

How?

have you ever seen a Bond movie? guy's got toonforce on his side

#10 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Bourne, Bond and Bauer are all you need.

#11 Posted by Frozen (16332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Frozen said:

@Jayfournines said:

Bond solos

How?

have you ever seen a Bond movie? guy's got toonforce on his side

That actually depends on which version of Bond. Craig's version was toned down.

#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen: yeah, it was less ridiculous than Roger Moore, but still pretty effin' crazy and cartoonish

#13 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Like jumping around on cranes several hundred feet above the ground on...Quantum of Solace...I think?

#14 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day of prep and Bond solos easily. Ad have you seen what Jack Bauer can do with 24hrs??

#15 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

bourne solos. team 1 is composed of thugs with guns and 0 h2h skills, if it gets to that.

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: Jet Li, Jason Statham and Randy Couture have 0 H2H skills?

#17 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: yep. in the expendables movies. their characters have very little showings of h2h. team 2 stomps in h2h.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

@Jayfournines: yep. in the expendables movies. their characters have very little showings of h2h. team 2 stomps in h2h.

Although I agree team 2 wins I disagree with this. Lee's skills with knives is pretty damn good and as it doesn't say what gear we're assuming its standard thus the Expendable are technically better equipped than the other team in terms of damage output.

#19 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: better equipped doesnt mean better. plus this is bond. he has the whole of uk's tech at his disposal. and bourne. and jack bauer is jack bauer!!!

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

@Strider92: better equipped doesnt mean better. plus this is bond. he has the whole of uk's tech at his disposal. and bourne. and jack bauer is jack bauer!!!

I already said Team 2 wins but if it was a random encounter the odds could go either way. Although Team 2 has much better fighters Team 1 has a lot more automatic weapons and damage output in their standard gear which would make up for their lack of h2h.

But as there is prep Team 2 wins quite easily.

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

agentxx suck my balls

Really dude? Let's not insult others.