Exodus vs Wonder Woman

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Diana doesn't have to kill him..she could knock him out really easily.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Scarlet Thor

well look at that...
gentlemen I'm kinda outnumbered here so I will retreat...
I've kept this going too much. But vance Exodus is pretty durable himself so I don't know if he could be knocked out easily...
end of debate for me.

have fun boys and girls

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Well played Scarlet.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"well look at that...
gentlemen I'm kinda outnumbered here so I will retreat...
I've kept this going too much. But vance Exodus is pretty durable himself so I don't know if he could be knocked out easily...
end of debate for me.

have fun boys and girls"
Pretty durable against a Superman level punch=0
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"Well played Scarlet.

"
Thanx friend although by reading some of your first post I thought you were in favor of Exodus due to the fact that she won't start with a blitz.
Anyway...
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By SeSAW

Diana can't win this. Exodus beat a small team of avengers, match power with Sersi, and Nate grey even. its foolish to think she can beat him, she its would be like her beating Martian Manhunter she would get raped point blank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

SeSAW said:
"Diana can't win this. Exodus beat a small team of avengers, match power with Sersi, and Nate grey even. its foolish to think she can beat him, she its would be like her beating Martian Manhunter she would get raped point blank."
..............................Do you read DC?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
"Well played Scarlet.

"
Thanx friend although by reading some of your first post I thought you were in favor of Exodus due to the fact that she won't start with a blitz.
Anyway...
"
I'm on the fence.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
"Well played Scarlet.

"
Anyway...
"
I'm on the fence."
hehe no problem
thanx for the debate anyway
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#110  Edited By Erik
SeSAW said:
"Diana can't win this. Exodus beat a small team of avengers, match power with Sersi, and Nate grey even. its foolish to think she can beat him, she its would be like her beating Martian Manhunter she would get raped point blank."

Diana would own a small team of Avengers. I didn't read that fight with Nate Grey, but I was under the impression that Nate stomped Exodus. In any case, Exodus is nowhere near Nate's level.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SeSAW
Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
"Look at when she faces Doomsday or even Mongul, they don't even count Wonder Woman they just slap her to the side, because they no she can't handle them shes a low level top tier if she is one at all."
Hunter Prey Doomsday walked through everyone. So I don't know what exactly you're point is there. Like I said, he'd walk through the Hulk to. Mongul's never slapped Wonder Woman. That was Justice League cartoon silliness, not canon."
And I told YOU Mongul slapped her like she was nothing at the begginng of IC among other times, hell shes no match for him, Soloman Grundy, ect. And also DOS Doomsday easily defeated WW as well, Doomsday tosses WW everytime he sees her like a child because shes not in his league. Wonder Woman is not as strong or as fast as you make her out to be and definantly not as durabile. Sure shes a class 100+ strength but she wouldn't last long with exoudus at all he has too many ways to beat her. I mean realistically shed get beat pretty badly.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Erik
SeSAW said:
"Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
"Look at when she faces Doomsday or even Mongul, they don't even count Wonder Woman they just slap her to the side, because they no she can't handle them shes a low level top tier if she is one at all."
Hunter Prey Doomsday walked through everyone. So I don't know what exactly you're point is there. Like I said, he'd walk through the Hulk to. Mongul's never slapped Wonder Woman. That was Justice League cartoon silliness, not canon."
And I told YOU Mongul slapped her like she was nothing at the begginng of IC among other times, hell shes no match for him, Soloman Grundy, ect. And also DOS Doomsday easily defeated WW as well, Doomsday tosses WW everytime he sees her like a child because shes not in his league. Wonder Woman is not as strong or as fast as you make her out to be and definantly not as durabile. Sure shes a class 100+ strength but she wouldn't last long with exoudus at all he has too many ways to beat her. I mean realistically shed get beat pretty badly."

Gauntlet of Atlas Wonder Woman vs Doomsday.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
And I told YOU Mongul slapped her like she was nothing at the begginng of IC among other times, hell shes no match for him, Soloman Grundy, ect. And also DOS Doomsday easily defeated WW as well, Doomsday tosses WW everytime he sees her like a child because shes not in his league. Wonder Woman is not as strong or as fast as you make her out to be and definantly not as durabile. Sure shes a class 100+ strength but she wouldn't last long with exoudus at all he has too many ways to beat her. I mean realistically shed get beat pretty badly."
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"I can accept that. Although I have to wonder if there wasn't some blatant sexism going on during the Silver Age. Mongul is a tank, but WW should be able to beat him on her worse day."

Since DC had been retconned since then, she should be able to now. And, that would make her fight with him in the Silver Age invalid. Though, when was the last time they fought?"
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"SeSAW said:
..............................Do you read DC?"
The answer is no.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Rei-Kai

Put it this way. J'onn is pretty much on the same level as Prof. Xavier in terms of TP. Exodus nearly killed Xavier in a mental battle before barely pulling out a win. And this was a short while after Exodus had actually restored Xavier's mind from a brain injury by piecing his brain back together, atom by atom. Exodus can also teleport, something Diana would not be capable of keeping up with. Even if she could breach his telekinetic shields, his body itself is made more durable by his psionic abilities. Exodus has even been able to keep the Hulk and Apocalypse at bay. On top of this, his psionic abilities also allow him to heal and regenerate at an accelerated rate.

So, even if Diana could breach his shields and hurt him despite his durability, Exodus can still heal himself. This is all assuming she can withstand a mental assault and/or his telekinetic blasts.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rei-Kai said:
"Put it this way. J'onn is pretty much on the same level as Prof. Xavier in terms of TP.
He's probably even higher.

MM has displayed the ability to mindscan pretty much the entire planet without any help.

Professor X would most likely need Cerebro to do something like that.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Xavier wasn't at 100%. He had just been shot in the head :P
Exodus can teleport? I didn't know that. Could u tell me what issues or post a scan?
Apoc pwned Exodus, in fact Apoc made him what he is today.
Exodus can heal himself you're right. But its not instantaneous. Dust left him for dead and he didn't heal right away.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Rei-Kai

Not these days. Xavier can do it on his own. Cerebro originally only allowed him to help locate mutants with ease. Xavier can still enter the Astral plane for mental battles. Others like Moondragon are in the same league as Xavier, and Moondragon has actually at one time controlled the minds of everyone on Earth.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By SeSAW
Gambler said:
"Xavier wasn't at 100%. He had just been shot in the head :P
Exodus can teleport? I didn't know that. Could u tell me what issues or post a scan?
Apoc pwned Exodus, in fact Apoc made him what he is today.
Exodus can heal himself you're right. But its not instantaneous. Dust left him for dead and he didn't heal right away.
"

Exodus can telport among other things and I would post a scan if my image poster for this site was working right now.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah I hate that.

But I dont recall ever seeing Exodus teleport (not saying it isnt true). Do you have an issue #?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By SeSAW
Rei-Kai said:
"Not these days. Xavier can do it on his own. Cerebro originally only allowed him to help locate mutants with ease. Xavier can still enter the Astral plane for mental battles. Others like Moondragon are in the same league as Xavier, and Moondragon has actually at one time controlled the minds of everyone on Earth."

It has something to do with Magneto messing with the magnetic spear of the earth which is why proffessor X would have trouble mind rapping everyone on earth but he has shown the ability in the past ,even on other planets.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Rei-Kai
Gambler said:
"Yeah I hate that.

But I dont recall ever seeing Exodus teleport (not saying it isnt true). Do you have an issue #?"
I wish I did. He's apparently done it to travel planetary distances and even teleported himself, along with his Acolytes, to the orbital space station, Avalon. I'd try and hunt it down, but I'm busy with collecting other things and preparing for a trip on Thursday.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Rei-Kai said:
"Gambler said:
"Yeah I hate that.

But I dont recall ever seeing Exodus teleport (not saying it isnt true). Do you have an issue #?"
I wish I did. He's apparently done it to travel planetary distances and even teleported himself, along with his Acolytes, to the orbital space station, Avalon. I'd try and hunt it down, but I'm busy with collecting other things and preparing for a trip on Thursday."
Thats okay dont worry about it. I'll try to track it down.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#124  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"And I told YOU Mongul slapped her like she was nothing at the begginng of IC among other times, hell shes no match for him, Soloman Grundy, ect. And also DOS Doomsday easily defeated WW as well, Doomsday tosses WW everytime he sees her like a child because shes not in his league. Wonder Woman is not as strong or as fast as you make her out to be and definantly not as durabile. Sure shes a class 100+ strength but she wouldn't last long with exoudus at all he has too many ways to beat her. I mean realistically shed get beat pretty badly."
I just got through saying that anyone can beat Grundy.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Rei-Kai

With Grundy, it depends what level he's at at the time. His power fluctuates with the magical properties of the swamp. When it's 'high tide' he can beat down the JLA singlehandedly. When it's 'low tide', he gets smacked down by Supergirl with one punch.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Static Shock
Rei-Kai said:
"With Grundy, it depends what level he's at at the time. His power fluctuates with the magical properties of the swamp. When it's 'high tide' he can beat down the JLA singlehandedly. When it's 'low tide', he gets smacked down by Supergirl with one punch."
Or defeated by Batman with pressure points. Or Mister Terrifc...
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By SeSAW

I aint never seen WW beat any version of Grundy but ive sure seen Grundy toss her.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"I aint never seen WW beat any version of Grundy but ive sure seen Grundy toss her."
Must have been a version that could run through everyone... It's not like Wonder Woman fights him on a regular basis. She hasn't even fought every version of Grundy.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Rei-Kai
Static Shock said:
Or defeated by Batman with pressure points. Or Mister Terrifc..."
That just seems ridiculous. Grundy is a zombie made from swamp mud. What pressure points could be possibly have? This is what makes me dislike Batman, and I loved watching Batman: TAS.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Static Shock

Exodus' powers and abilities:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bennet_du_Paris_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_Abilities

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik

Wonder Woman.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Exodus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By King_Saturn
WONDA WOMANE WINS  !
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Ghostshell
WW
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Whoever acts first....; )

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Erik

Wonder Woman acts second and still takes this.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Here we go again...
OK I don't have the pic of her being affected by Telepathy but I have red it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Erik

I don't need a picture. If I could just get an issue reference, I could check my stockpile.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"I don't need a picture. If I could just get an issue reference, I could check my stockpile."
ok one I just thought is on the Avengers/JLA crossover when Jonn's telepathy was getting out of control and supes told him to stop because it was affecting all of them
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Erik

Eh. No crossovers. Got anything canon?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"Eh. No crossovers. Got anything canon?"

Sadly, that is the only crossover that is canon. And, both companies have had their characters reminisce on that event.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Erik

I really don't remember the Avengers saying anything about the crossover. I am a pretty big Avengers fan. When was the crossover? I will try to pinpoint it from that.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By SeSAW

Why do people think Wonder Woman is powerful enough to hang with Top Tier Team Busters when she's clearly not. What has she done to deserve this, who has she KOed?

Wonder Woman vs Ms Marvel- yes a good battle

Wonder Woman vs She Hulk-yes a good battle

Wonder Woman vs Wonderman- good battle

Wonder Woman vs Hercules- good battle

Wonder Woman vs Colosus- good battle

Wonder Woman vs Iron Man-good battle

Wonder Woman vs Magneto- Nope
WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Juggernaut- don't do drugs
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

She's not Superman level not really that close

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Why do people think Wonder Woman is powerful enough to hang with Top Tier Team Busters when she's clearly not. What has she done to deserve this, who has she KOed?

WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

She's not Superman level not really that close"
Your an idiot
Stop talking
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By SeSAW
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"Why do people think Wonder Woman is powerful enough to hang with Top Tier Team Busters when she's clearly not. What has she done to deserve this, who has she KOed?

WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

Your an idiot
Stop talking"
Not A bigger idiot than you Hal, the SBP cheerleader
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Erik
SeSAW said:

WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

You are so wrong I want to smack you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"SeSAW said:

WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

You are so wrong I want to smack you."
LMFAO
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SeSAW
erik said:
"SeSAW said:

WW vs-Sentry-Nope
WW vs Exodus-hell no
WW vs Hulk-see above
WW vs Dr Doom- Nope
WW vs Thor
- Nope

You are so wrong I want to smack you."

Well If i am wrong tell me a notable top tier that she beat that would put her in this catagory, im waiting, you do read WW comics, JLA, and Trinity don't U who has she beat name somebody that she beat under her own power that was noteworthy.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Erik

Superman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers