Exodus vs Wonder Woman

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Ghostshell

All you're doing is giving information about a character who isn't involved in the fight :P i never questioned Sersi's abilities. Simply the statement you made about her speed. She may fly at near light speed, that doesn't mean she fights at it. Exodus isn't Sersi, styles make fights, thats a fact. In Messiah Complex Nightcrawler was to fast for Exodus to react to. So he clearly doesn't have the reaction speed to react to Wonder Woman if she speed blitzed him.

Emma Frost is an extremly powerful telepath, youre right, but you also said Exodus beat the X-Men as a team. i'm pointing out how two X-Men beat Exodus. So the first feat doesn't really add up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"As I stated earlier, on a good day Exodus is nigh unbeatable. And Emma Frost is an extremely powerful telepath. As for Sersi, she's held her own against some very powerful adversaries. Like I said, she knocked down Hercules through sheer strength. She can project blasts of cosmic energy and even create fields with it. She is essentially a toned-down Silver Surfer with tits. Really all she has to do is hit Diana once and it's over, and there's no visible effect to her transmutation abilities. You might see her fingers or hand glowing and that's all it takes. She even at one time made Cap America 20yrs younger for an event, and transmuted Iron-Man's armor to appear different with no ill-effects. She even turned a cosmically powered android Hulk into stone."

Rei-Kai said:
"You're quite wrong. Do you even have reasons or evidence for anything you just said? And Sersi is an Eternal. She has the Power Cosmic. Her transmutation powers are some of the best in the MU and when enraged she's even been shown to deck someone as strong as Hercules. Not fast enough? She's at least around lightspeed and she's capable of teleporting. Almost all Earth Eternals can teleport. She turned a cat into a dragon by sheer accident with a twitch of her fingers. And by admission of Tiamut (the Golden Celestial), he has recently increased her powers, as well as those of several other Eternals."
1.Exodus isn't night anything.He got beat by not even 3 X-men.
2.Who cares what Sersi has done..I just told you Iron Man,Sentry,or Ms.Marvel could beat Exodus..all with greater feats than Sersi.Sentry killed a Herald of Galactus,fought Galctus to a standstill,beat the Hulk twice in one issue,killed Absorbing Man & owned Dr.Doom...that's just feats from one character I named.
3.Knocking down Hercules isn't a feat..She-Hulk and Wonder Man threw Hercules.
4.Iron Man did better against Silver Surfer than Sersi did..In his classic MKII armor
5.Diana is far too fast for Sersi and hitting Diana once isn't going to do anything..you should read up on Wonder Woman because you don't seem to know anything about her.

1.No...I'm not wrong,I'm quite right.
2.Being an Eternal means nothing.
3.Wonder Woman ran down Jesse Quick..Seri can't even catch Makkari.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"Has she defeated Superman? Yes, did she take on the Justice League blind? Yes. Do you know anything about Wonder Woman? No :P"
LMAO!
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"As I stated earlier, on a good day Exodus is nigh unbeatable. And Emma Frost is an extremely powerful telepath. As for Sersi, she's held her own against some very powerful adversaries. Like I said, she knocked down Hercules through sheer strength. She can project blasts of cosmic energy and even create fields with it. She is essentially a toned-down Silver Surfer with tits. Really all she has to do is hit Diana once and it's over, and there's no visible effect to her transmutation abilities. You might see her fingers or hand glowing and that's all it takes. She even at one time made Cap America 20yrs younger for an event, and transmuted Iron-Man's armor to appear different with no ill-effects. She even turned a cosmically powered android Hulk into stone."

Rei-Kai said:
"You're quite wrong. Do you even have reasons or evidence for anything you just said? And Sersi is an Eternal. She has the Power Cosmic. Her transmutation powers are some of the best in the MU and when enraged she's even been shown to deck someone as strong as Hercules. Not fast enough? She's at least around lightspeed and she's capable of teleporting. Almost all Earth Eternals can teleport. She turned a cat into a dragon by sheer accident with a twitch of her fingers. And by admission of Tiamut (the Golden Celestial), he has recently increased her powers, as well as those of several other Eternals."
1.Exodus isn't night anything.He got beat by not even 3 X-men.
2.Who cares what Sersi has done..I just told you Iron Man,Sentry,or Ms.Marvel could beat Exodus..all with greater feats than Sersi.Sentry killed a Herald of Galactus,fought Galctus to a standstill,beat the Hulk twice in one issue,killed Absorbing Man & owned Dr.Doom...that's just feats from one character I named.
3.Knocking down Hercules isn't a feat..She-Hulk and Wonder Man threw Hercules.
4.Iron Man did better against Silver Surfer than Sersi did..In his classic MKII armor
5.Diana is far too fast for Sersi and hitting Diana once isn't going to do anything..you should read up on Wonder Woman because you don't seem to know anything about her.

1.No...I'm not wrong,I'm quite right.
2.Being an Eternal means nothing.
3.Wonder Woman ran down Jesse Quick..Seri can't even catch Makkari.
"
Sesri would trash Diana
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"exodus can win this"
Not even if Diana didn't fight back."
I like that quote.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"exodus can win this"
Not even if Diana didn't fight back."
I like that quote."
sadly it's false
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik

That doesn't make it less funny. Wonder Woman still wins this.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"That doesn't make it less funny. Wonder Woman still wins this."
reasons how she could avoid mindraping?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Erik

She has psychic defenses. Dr. Psycho would have killed her a long time ago if she didn't.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"She has psychic defenses. Dr. Psycho would have killed her a long time ago if she didn't."
Martian Manhunter has afected her on many occasions. So has Gorilla Grodd  if I remember right
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik

Hmmmm.... I don't recall those ones. Do you have scans or references that I could check? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but having an extremely powerful psychic as a villain and never dying at his hands would lead me to believe otherwise.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"Hmmmm.... I don't recall those ones. Do you have scans or references that I could check? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but having an extremely powerful psychic as a villain and never dying at his hands would lead me to believe otherwise."
Yeah I know what you mean... I will try post the one with the Manhunter... I believe I have it as a pic. Other than that I don't have a scaner
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Diana doesn't need psychic defense to beat Exodus.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Diana doesn't need psychic defense to beat Exodus."
Yeah right
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

She doesn't. He's been defeated by characters who didn't have or choose not to use psychic attacks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
If Exodus can just easily use his TP to take her out..she can just as easily use her speed and reenact what she did to Maxwell Lord.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
If Exodus can just easily use his TP to take her out..she can just as easily use her speed and reenact what she did to Maxwell Lord."
Oh snap! Pun intended. Lol.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
If Exodus can just easily use his TP to take her out..she can just as easily use her speed and reenact what she did to Maxwell Lord."
Exodus thinks faster than human at a great degree. While Diana is fast there is no proof she will act first.
Even if she did Exodus most time has a constant telekinetic shield and he has superhuman durability by his own right. With that being said Diana will  most likely won't be able to take him out with one blow wile he only needs a fragment of a second to enter her mind
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
Exodus thinks faster than human at a great degree. While Diana is fast there is no proof she will act first.
Even if she did Exodus most time has a constant telekinetic shield and he has superhuman durability by his own right. With that being said Diana will  most likely won't be able to take him out with one blow wile he only needs a fragment of a second to enter her mind"
There is no proof Exodus will act first either.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In Messiah Complex Nightcrawler was able to teleport him away without having to deal with any shield.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
Even if she did Exodus most time has a constant telekinetic shield and he has superhuman durability by his own right. With that being said Diana will  most likely won't be able to take him out with one blow wile he only needs a fragment of a second to enter her mind"
"
Why do you insist on this? I told you he thinks thousands of times faster than an ordinary man and I even make a case about Diana moving first
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"She doesn't. He's been defeated by characters who didn't have or choose not to use psychic attacks."
Not psychic attacks but psychic resistance
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
"
Why do you insist on this? I told you he thinks thousands of times faster than an ordinary man and I even make a case about Diana moving first"
Who cares how fast he thinks...he's been beaten by people who probably think slower than that.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"In Messiah Complex Nightcrawler was able to teleport him away without having to deal with any shield."
Well Diana can't do that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
"In Messiah Complex Nightcrawler was able to teleport him away without having to deal with any shield."
Well Diana can't do that"
She moves faster than Nightcrawler teleports.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah right"
"
Why do you insist on this? I told you he thinks thousands of times faster than an ordinary man and I even make a case about Diana moving first"
Who cares how fast he thinks...he's been beaten by people who probably think slower than that."
Prove that if he acts first Diana will remain unaffected.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
She moves faster than Nightcrawler teleports."
And she will take him where? As I said she cannot oneshot him
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
She cant teleport but she could move just as fast.

IfExodus could react as fast as you say he can, Nightcrawler would have been toast.
IfExodus could react as fast as you say he can, Nightcrawler would have been toast.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
And she will take him where? As I said she cannot oneshot him"
She can one shot him..I don't know why you think she can't.
Take him where? with her speed she can have him just about anywhere in seconds..you are aware of BFR correct?
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
Take him where? with her speed she can have him just about anywhere in seconds..you are aware of BFR correct?"
I am you are correct. And he could just easily return. I've told you why she can't. He has a contant TK shield and he has durability by his own right. She couldn't one shoot Zoo who doesn't have durability at all
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Exodus thinks faster than human at a great degree. While Diana is fast there is no proof she will act first.

You got proof that Exodus will act first?

Scarlet Thor said:
"Why do you insist on this? I told you he thinks thousands of times faster than an ordinary man

Ditto for Diana.

Scarlet Thor said:
Prove that if he acts first Diana will remain unaffected."

Prove that he'll act before she does.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
Take him where? with her speed she can have him just about anywhere in seconds..you are aware of BFR correct?"
I am you are correct. And he could just easily return. I've told you why she can't. He has a contant TK shield and he has durability by his own right. She couldn't one shoot Zoo who doesn't have durability at all"
You think because it's a TK shield it can't be broken?
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Exodus thinks faster than human at a great degree. While Diana is fast there is no proof she will act first.

You got proof that Exodus will act first?

Scarlet Thor said:
"Why do you insist on this? I told you he thinks thousands of times faster than an ordinary man

Ditto for Diana.

Scarlet Thor said:
Prove that if he acts first Diana will remain unaffected."

Prove that he'll act before she does."
I've said that he doesn't need to act first to win. Diana can't beat him befor he thinks just once
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"I am you are correct. And he could just easily return. I've told you why she can't. He has a contant TK shield and he has durability by his own right. She couldn't one shoot Zoo who doesn't have durability at all"

Well, with this being said, how was Nightcrawler able to get to him? Exodus didn't have his shield up then. So, I doubt it's constant....
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"I am you are correct. And he could just easily return. I've told you why she can't. He has a contant TK shield and he has durability by his own right. She couldn't one shoot Zoo who doesn't have durability at all"

Well, with this being said, how was Nightcrawler able to get to him? Exodus didn't have his shield up then. So, I doubt it's constant...."
Yeah it isn't but he has it most of the times... Plus I believe the Nightcrawler thing is just bad writing since it hasn't happened before
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Ghostshell
WW breaks through a force field
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:

Well, with this being said, how was Nightcrawler able to get to him? Exodus didn't have his shield up then. So, I doubt it's constant...."
Yeah it isn't but he has it most of the times... Plus I believe the Nightcrawler thing is just bad writing since it hasn't happened before"
Who has Exodus's TK shield stop?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"
"
That does it for the TK shield.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Good look Gambler.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Yeah it isn't but he has it most of the times... Plus I believe the Nightcrawler thing is just bad writing since it hasn't happened before"

Or, maybe Exodus wasn't ready at the time.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Good look Static."

I didn't post that scan. Gambler did.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
That does it for the TK shield."
Sorry friends but havent you notice that they are speaking?
Exodus wouldn't bother to speak he would be inside her head by then
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Sorry friends but havent you notice that they are speaking?
Exodus wouldn't bother to speak he would be inside her head by then"

Dude, we aren't alking about the speaking. The purpose of the scan is to prove that Exodus's TK shield won't help him here.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
Diana would have already killed Exodus.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Sorry friends but havent you notice that they are speaking?

Dude, we aren't alking about the speaking. The purpose of the scan is to prove that Exodus's TK shield won't help him here.
"
Yes dude but that didn't see fast enough to stop him from entering her mind even if she penetrate the shield
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Good look Gambler."

I didn't post that scan. Gambler did."
Fixed.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
Diana would have already killed Exodus."
I doubt
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
I doubt"
Exodus is far weaker than her..if she had him in a sleeper hold as seen above either he's already sleep or his head is popped off.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"
"
I doubt"
Exodus is far weaker than her..if she had him in a sleeper hold as seen above either he's already sleep or his head is popped off."
Diana is not a killer she will try to reason him. Plus she doesn't know he is a psychic
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_Ghostshell

exodus talks just as much as every other character. In Messiah Complex, he talks so long that he doesn't even noticed Dust. Who by the way fills his lungs with sand and drops him.