what will the lasso do?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SeSAW

Nothing but make him tell her the truth. Heres the truth- Wonder Woman Im going to beat ur azz. Exodus wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Wonder Woman can win here... but its gonna be a tough battle with the Goon known as Exodus
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wonder Woman's one of my favorite characters, but Exodus is like Martian Manhunter. He's a Swiss Army Knife of powers and abilities. Gotta go with Exodus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmmm...Exodus always seemed to have a great variety of powers... but her physical skills never seemed to be on par with Superman level characters...
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeSAW

Might be a decent fight until Exodus drains her or mind rapes her.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"Might be a decent fight until Exodus drains her or mind rapes her."
Wonder Woman has been shown to have some type of telepathy. I'll try an find the scan.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Wonder Woman should have too much trouble. All though Exodus has some powerful abilities he wouldn't beable to keep up with Wonder Woman's speed, and one good hit should take him out.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He has a force field. But youre probably right about the speed. But whether or not she would start out with a speed blitz is debatable. She's not as fast as Superman, so she may not be faster then thought. If that's the case he could get to her mind before she could get to his body.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"He has a force field. But youre probably right about the speed. But whether or not she would start out with a speed blitz is debatable. She's not as fast as Superman, so she may not be faster then thought. If that's the case he could get to her mind before she could get to his body."
How strong is his force field. Cause at Wonder Woman's level of strength, going against a marvel character, its a pretty could chance she could smash through it with little trouble.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nobody said:
"Gambler said:
"He has a force field. But youre probably right about the speed. But whether or not she would start out with a speed blitz is debatable. She's not as fast as Superman, so she may not be faster then thought. If that's the case he could get to her mind before she could get to his body."
How strong is his force field. Cause at Wonder Woman's level of strength, going against a marvel character, its a pretty could chance she could smash through it with little trouble."
Not sure. But it wouldn't have to keep her out, it would just have to slow her down. Anytime she has to waste on his forcefield is time he has to invade her mind.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
Wonder Woman has been shown to have some type of telepathy. I'll try an find the scan."
caption
caption
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IcePrince_X
Scarlet Thor said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Wonderwoman with her magical lasso"
what will the lasso do?"
The lasso is capable to compel the captured of not only telling the truth but to pacify them. It never failed Wonderwoman to contain except for those people who are mindless like DOOMSDAY.

She can tie Exodus with and beat the cr@p out of him!
Wonderwoman also has a varied powers that can be put to her advantage against Exodus.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rei-Kai

Exodus is exceedingly powerful. Having at one time held off the X-Men and Avengers, all the while keeping a barrier around an entire island. He also fended off Sersi during this, an Eternal with exceptional powers. During one of his better days, I don't see what Diana could hope for against him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Static Shock

There was this boss on X-Men 2: Clone Wars that looks extremely identical to Exodus and I never knew who he was. Now, I know what that boss's name is.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
Wonder Woman has been shown to have some type of telepathy. I'll try an find the scan."
caption
caption
"
Still, is this a proof she can resist Exodus' telepathy?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IcePrince_X
Rei-Kai said:
"Exodus is exceedingly powerful. Having at one time held off the X-Men and Avengers, all the while keeping a barrier around an entire island. He also fended off Sersi during this, an Eternal with exceptional powers. During one of his better days, I don't see what Diana could hope for against him."
I have that issue and Exodus did not beat Sersi, they could go on for weeks but Black Knight told Sersi to stop because she and Exodus are causing a lot of damages.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
Scarlet Thor said:
"Still, is this a proof she can resist Exodus' telepathy?"

To me, I don't think it's enough. I've never seen the full scope of that ability, or evidence that shows she can resist telepathy from other people....
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:

To me, I don't think it's enough. I've never seen the full scope of that ability, or evidence that shows she can resist telepathy from other people...."
My point exactly
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IcePrince_X

I got this in DC wiki as one of WonderWoman's powers

Empathy: Granted by Athena. (Goddess of Wisdom) "The Sight of Athena" apparently grants her increased insight. (For example, Diana can often detects others' emotions, and is now so fully immune to Doctor Psycho's illusions that she usually is not even aware of what illusions he is attempting to project, apparently mind control doesn't work on her either). She can also detect other people's emotions.

• Animal Rapport: Granted by Artemis (Goddess of the Hunt). Ability to communicate with all forms of animals (including dinosaurs) and her presence alone can bring a raging beast to a calm standstill.

This is her only Psionic capability as to how strong she can resist the powers of Exodus...i don't know but my vote is still with her.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Scarlet Thor said:
"Gambler said:
"Gambler said:
"SeSAW said:
caption
caption
"
Still, is this a proof she can resist Exodus' telepathy?"
I don't k know. Didn't post it as proof either way. I just wanted to show that WW does in fact have some sort of mental abilities. Is it on the level of Exodus? Doubtful. But her mind isn't completely vulnerable either.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SeSAW

Name a top tier that is noteable that Wonder Woman has Koed or beaten and please don't say superman. Wonder Woman won't win this sorry.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"

Name a top tier that is noteable that Wonder Woman has Koed or beaten and please don't say superman. Wonder Woman won't win this sorry.

"
Why cant they say Superman? You do know they've fought more then just the one time right? You do know she's beaten Sups on more then one occasion right? She also beat Zoom and Big Barda. Not to mention Ares and several other Gods.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeSAW

She never actually beat Superman, never she had to kill Max Lord to keep Supes off her ass. And she never beat Ares on her own power, the others arent notable top tiers.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Slinger
Scarlet Thor said:
"Static Shock said:
"Scarlet Thor said:

To me, I don't think it's enough. I've never seen the full scope of that ability, or evidence that shows she can resist telepathy from other people...."
My point exactly"
That's only proof she can communicate with other Amazons, and only through the use of tech which may not affect non Amazons (I'd be willing to bet it doesn't)
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW

Look at when she faces Doomsday or even Mongul, they don't even count Wonder Woman they just slap her to the side, because they no she can't handle them shes a low level top tier if she is one at all.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"Look at when she faces Doomsday or even Mongul, they don't even count Wonder Woman they just slap her to the side, because they no she can't handle them shes a low level top tier if she is one at all."
Hunter Prey Doomsday walked through everyone. So I don't know what exactly you're point is there. Like I said, he'd walk through the Hulk to. Mongul's never slapped Wonder Woman. That was Justice League cartoon silliness, not canon.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor

so do we have a winner here or not?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd say Exodus can win, but only if he gets to WW's mind before she gets to his body.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Gambler said:
"I'd say Exodus can win, but only if he gets to WW's mind before she gets to his body."
My thoughts exactly and as far as the thread goes I don't see why couldn't he
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"She never actually beat Superman, never she had to kill Max Lord to keep Supes off her ass.
That's not the only time she fought Superman. If you read Gambler's post, you'd see that.

Gambler said:
" That was Justice League cartoon silliness, not canon."
That episode was based on an actual issue from the Silver Age. About the Black Mercy and stuff. Wonder Woman actually fought Mongul in that issue, and like the cartoon, she bruised her hands trying to punch him. And, like in the cartoon, he withstood that laser gun she fired at him. I think SeSaw was the one that posted scans for it... She did get tossed around in that battle, though... So, yeah, it's kinda canon.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"She never actually beat Superman, never she had to kill Max Lord to keep Supes off her ass.
That's not the only time she fought Superman. If you read Gambler's post, you'd see that.

Gambler said:
" That was Justice League cartoon silliness, not canon."
That episode was based on an actual issue from the Silver Age. About the Black Mercy and stuff. Wonder Woman actually fought Mongul in that issue, and like the cartoon, she bruised her hands trying to punch him. And, like in the cartoon, he withstood that laser gun she fired at him. I think SeSaw was the one that posted scans for it... She did get tossed around in that battle, though... So, yeah, it's kinda canon."
I can accept that. Although I have to wonder if there wasn't some blatant sexism going on during the Silver Age. Mongul is a tank, but WW should be able to beat him on her worse day.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"I can accept that. Although I have to wonder if there wasn't some blatant sexism going on during the Silver Age. Mongul is a tank, but WW should be able to beat him on her worse day."

Since DC had been retconned since then, she should be able to now. And, that would make her fight with him in the Silver Age invalid. Though, when was the last time they fought?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"I can accept that. Although I have to wonder if there wasn't some blatant sexism going on during the Silver Age. Mongul is a tank, but WW should be able to beat him on her worse day."

Since DC had been retconned since then, she should be able to now. And, that would make her fight with him in the Silver Age invalid. Though, when was the last time they fought?"
While the original Mongul is dead, and his son was killed during the Imperiax Wars. So i'm not sure.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Scourge

exodus can win this

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeSAW

No it was not Mongul slaped her out of the way at the beginning of IC and hes done it a few times. And DOS Doomsday easily defeated her. Like I said WW can't beat any notable top tiers. Can she stand up to Solomon Drundy no, Hank Henshaw no, Parasite, no, General Zod no she won't last that long against any of these guys and she never has. Zoom is not really a top tier.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"No it was not Mongul slaped her out of the way at the beginning of IC and hes done it a few times. And DOS Doomsday easily defeated her. Like I said WW can't beat any notable top tiers. Can she stand up to Solomon Drundy no, Hank Henshaw no, Parasite, no, General Zod no she won't last that long against any of these guys and she never has. Zoom is not really a top tier."
Anyone could beat Grundy, though. Mister terrific and Batman beat him. Why can't Wonder Woman? And Superman had a hard time with DOS Doomsday. So, your point?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Fresh Prince said:
"exodus can win this"
Not even if Diana didn't fight back.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"No it was not Mongul slaped her out of the way at the beginning of IC and hes done it a few times. And DOS Doomsday easily defeated her. Like I said WW can't beat any notable top tiers. Can she stand up to Solomon Drundy no, Hank Henshaw no, Parasite, no, General Zod no she won't last that long against any of these guys and she never has. Zoom is not really a top tier."
Has she defeated Superman? Yes, did she take on the Justice League blind? Yes. Do you know anything about Wonder Woman? No :P
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vrakmul

Exodus defeats wonderwoman with his sheer amount of abilities.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dreadnaught said:
"Exodus defeats wonderwoman with his sheer amount of abilities."
Not at all.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"Exodus defeats wonderwoman with his sheer amount of abilities."
I'm afraid not. Even though Exodus has many abilities... they are not on the level needed to take down Wonder Woman...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rei-Kai

Well, guys, Exodus does win here. He has taken on the X-Men and Avengers by himself, and like I said before, also while holding off Sersi who is a cosmic user. And Sersi could turn Diana back into clay.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Well, guys, Exodus does win here. He has taken on the X-Men and Avengers by himself, and like I said before, also while holding off Sersi who is a cosmic user. And Sersi could turn Diana back into clay."
1.Wonder Woman would destroy the X-men & Avengers.
2.Exodus would get destroyed by the current Mighty Avengers..Hell Iron Man,Ms.Marvel,or Sentry alone would destroy him
3.Sersi wouldn't turn Diana into anything..she's not fast enough.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rei-Kai

You're quite wrong. Do you even have reasons or evidence for anything you just said? And Sersi is an Eternal. She has the Power Cosmic. Her transmutation powers are some of the best in the MU and when enraged she's even been shown to deck someone as strong as Hercules. Not fast enough? She's at least around lightspeed and she's capable of teleporting. Almost all Earth Eternals can teleport. She turned a cat into a dragon by sheer accident with a twitch of her fingers. And by admission of Tiamut (the Golden Celestial), he has recently increased her powers, as well as those of several other Eternals.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Exodus got pwnd by Dust and Emma Frost.

And just cause Sersi can fly at near lightspeeds doesn't mean she fights at it.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rei-Kai

As I stated earlier, on a good day Exodus is nigh unbeatable. And Emma Frost is an extremely powerful telepath. As for Sersi, she's held her own against some very powerful adversaries. Like I said, she knocked down Hercules through sheer strength. She can project blasts of cosmic energy and even create fields with it. She is essentially a toned-down Silver Surfer with tits. Really all she has to do is hit Diana once and it's over, and there's no visible effect to her transmutation abilities. You might see her fingers or hand glowing and that's all it takes. She even at one time made Cap America 20yrs younger for an event, and transmuted Iron-Man's armor to appear different with no ill-effects. She even turned a cosmically powered android Hulk into stone.