#1 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if it's been done in comics. They both have been empowered by Apocalypse, who takes it and why?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to give it to Sinister...

he seems to be a really underused character in the Marvel Universe and is an amazing strategist

M

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus is powerful, but i wouldn't count Sinister out that easily...

M

#4 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I'd have to give it to Sinister...he seems to be a really underused character in the Marvel Universe and is an amazing strategistM"

I think this a pretty tough fight, Sinister has the advantage in the brains department, but in overall raw power Exodus is a beast. He took the Avengers and X men combined, including Sersi and Prof. X.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus is a beast!

#6 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Exodus is powerful, but i wouldn't count Sinister out that easily...M"

I wouldn't too, he is a great character, of course he has a chance. And I agree with you, Sinister has great potential but they don't seem to use him much, and that's a pity.

#7 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Exodus is a beast!"

I agree with you!

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus wins,Nuff Said.

#9 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Exodus wins,Nuff Said."

lol.

#10 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus. He's way too much for Sinister to handle.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

even though Exodus is one of my favs id have to give it to Sinister because Exodus would have to fire a pretty big blast to dent much of Essex

#12 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"even though Exodus is one of my favs id have to give it to Sinister because Exodus would have to fire a pretty big blast to dent much of Essex"

Well, Exodus can do big. But you may be right he is gonna have to do major damage to stop Essex. If Essex molecular regeneration can hold on against Exodus attacks, the we are going to have a long battle, because Essex has very good mental shields and abilities.

#13 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus

#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't know of to many instances of Sinister in battle, and as far as I can tell his powers are inconistent. Exodus has done some crazy sh-- in his time. I think Sinister's intellegence would be the downfall of Exodus, if it were possible. Like Sinister has some anti-Exodus serum or something.

#15 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't know of to many instances of Sinister in battle, and as far as I can tell his powers are inconistent. Exodus has done some crazy sh-- in his time. I think Sinister's intellegence would be the downfall of Exodus, if it were possible. Like Sinister has some anti-Exodus serum or something.

#16 Edited by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phorqe: I think Exodus may be a more skilled fighter than Sinister because Exodus has lived longer than SinistePr
#17 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@acaipapaya: Sinister should win here.
#18 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild: Same goes for Mr. Sinister.

#19 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akira Overdrive said:
"

Exodus is a beast!

"
Agreed. I would argue that Exodus' telekinesis is superior to Mr. Sinister's. However, I think that Mr. Sinister's  telepathy is slightly superior to Exodus'.  Mr. Sinister managed to telepathically defeat X-Man in the Onslaught Saga.  When Exodus confronted X-Man, Exodus was not able to do that. 
#20 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus in the end.

#21 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus stomps, way too powerful

#22 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus stomps, way too powerful

#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodties level Exodus would mop Sinister

#24 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister's telepathy is impressive and Exodus can be sloppy in that department. So if Sinister does not use telepathy, then Exodus should beat him.

#25 Posted by Preacherl2k (460 posts) - - Show Bio

After looking over their power sets, this fight would all come down to who would win in the Telepathy fight and even though they both have similar powers, it looks like Exodus has more juice in the end. It also looks like if Exodus "believes" in himself he's going to win period.

#26 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually see Sinister taking it because Exodus could barely handle Emma. Therefore, Sinister via telepathy. otherwise, Exodus wins.