#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

???

#2 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus is kinda amystery powerwise. I knoew he is the X-cliche powerful psychic, but what does that mean?

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Seoul Trane says:

"Exodus is kinda amystery powerwise. I knoew he is the X-cliche powerful psychic, but what does that mean?"

It means he can whup some ass. No, seriously though he is an immortal I think.

#4 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler you old dog how ya been?

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Seoul Trane says:

"Gambler you old dog how ya been?"

Old? I'm in my prime.

#6 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Sling Shot. Old is a figure of speech in this case.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Seoul Trane says:

"This is Sling Shot. Old is a figure of speech in this case."

Sup man, why you switch? I should have guessed it by the name, why not just call yourself Don Cornelius lol

#8 Posted by Nano (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Sling shot why not join, The new hero team it is setting up to be good, Like Nao was.

#9 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter wins this battle.

He has sufficient mental prowess to resist Exo's telepathic attacks and Mm's physical powers are way more powerful that Exo's physical and TK powers.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol easy exodus hes powers are way stronger and he has more powers he can do way more to mm them mm can do to him plus hes also stronger and can increase hsi strength mm is like what 90 tons maybe just at 100tons exodus wins.

#11 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Lol easy exodus hes powers are way stronger and he has more powers he can do way more to mm them mm can do to him plus hes also stronger and can increase hsi strength mm is like what 90 tons maybe just at 100tons exodus wins."

What do you get this on ?

MM can lift approx 2 miilion tonnes (he supposed to be close to Superman in strength he was classified a being able to lift 2.5 million tonnes). His durability is such that he can withstand blows from characters as strong as himself. His reaction and movement speed are like a slow flash - he can accelerate his reactions/perception so that people appear to be standing still - thus allowing him to dodge bullets as they appear to move at 5 mph to him.

His endurance would enable him to fight at full tilt for many days before he needed to take a breather.

Then he has his body manipualtion abilities - shape shange to get more arm attacks, stretching, going invisible.

Then he has his martian 'heat' vision that is approximately the same intensity as Supermans.

On top of this his has vast telepathic powers.

Exodus on the other hand can lift 10 tonnes physically before boosting this with his TK to around 75 tonnes (I think).

His other physical attributes are enhanced but he has nowhere the same durability, reaction time, speed or endurance as MM. Yes he has TK powers but they would not even slow down MM. He would burst Exo's TK bubble like a soggy ballon. I do believe that Exo may have a greater range of telepathic powers than MM but MM's are more powerful.

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol are you seriosu 10 tons you must be a dc fan then lol please read this

TELEPATHY: capable of displaying various psionic feats including reading and communicating with thoughts over vast distances

TELEPATHIC CLOAK: can mask his own presence or others for as long as possible

TELEPATHIC TRACKING: detect and track other sentient beings by their unique psionic emanations in the vicinity of him

MIND CONTROL: can control the minds of one or several individuals and cause mental/physical paralysis

MENTAL ANMESIA: can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.

MULTI-SENSORY ILLUSIONS: become invisible to others, take on the look of another person, alter the senses of others making them see, hear, taste, touch, and or smell things that aren't really there

MENTAL FORCE BLASTS: can break mental shields, cause unconsciousness, kill a person or render someone comatose

PYROPLASMIC BLASTS: can manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum to release tremendous amounts of heat and to incinerate specific targets

TELEKINESIS: able lift at least 100 tons, achieve flight of at least 770 mph, warp objects shape into new configurations, disintegrate matter, or attain pyrokinesis

FORCE FIELDS: can generate near impenetrable shields or create an Offensive Force Field as an expanding wall delivering a concussive force of around 100 tons of impact

PSIONIC BLASTS: creates Concussive Force Beams or Explosive Pyroplasmic Blasts from either hands or eyes

TELEPORTATION: able teleport himself, others, and other materials over global distances

PSYCHOKINESIS: drain psychic energy and lifeforce to augmented self further

INVULNERABILITY: able resist most every physical attack

RESURRECTION: exceed anothers molecules until they are fully alive and healthy

IMMORTALITY

SUPERHUMAN STAMINA

SUPERHUMAN SPEED

SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH

FAITH ENHANCEMENT: mutant abilities enhance when others around have faith in Exodus and his abilities

ASTRAL PROJECTION: can project his astral form onto astral planes or the physical planes, can mentally create psionic objects, and manipulate the aspects of the environment

Besides all that hes probably at the same as martian in strength but in the end exodus has to many powers.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

One more thing when you say how much they lift put it in 100ton and what not it makes it easier cause when you pt 2 million at first i thought it was like 2 tons lol made me thinking he was like even weaker.

#14 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Lol are you seriosu 10 tons you must be a dc fan then lol please read this TELEPATHY: capable of displaying various psionic feats including reading and communicating with thoughts over vast distances TELEPATHIC CLOAK: can mask his own presence or others for as long as possible TELEPATHIC TRACKING: detect and track other sentient beings by their unique psionic emanations in the vicinity of him MIND CONTROL: can control the minds of one or several individuals and cause mental/physical paralysis MENTAL ANMESIA: can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia. MULTI-SENSORY ILLUSIONS: become invisible to others, take on the look of another person, alter the senses of others making them see, hear, taste, touch, and or smell things that aren't really there MENTAL FORCE BLASTS: can break mental shields, cause unconsciousness, kill a person or render someone comatose PYROPLASMIC BLASTS: can manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum to release tremendous amounts of heat and to incinerate specific targets TELEKINESIS: able lift at least 100 tons, achieve flight of at least 770 mph, warp objects shape into new configurations, disintegrate matter, or attain pyrokinesis FORCE FIELDS: can generate near impenetrable shields or create an Offensive Force Field as an expanding wall delivering a concussive force of around 100 tons of impact PSIONIC BLASTS: creates Concussive Force Beams or Explosive Pyroplasmic Blasts from either hands or eyes TELEPORTATION: able teleport himself, others, and other materials over global distances PSYCHOKINESIS: drain psychic energy and lifeforce to augmented self further INVULNERABILITY: able resist most every physical attack RESURRECTION: exceed anothers molecules until they are fully alive and healthy IMMORTALITY SUPERHUMAN STAMINA SUPERHUMAN SPEED SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH FAITH ENHANCEMENT: mutant abilities enhance when others around have faith in Exodus and his abilities ASTRAL PROJECTION: can project his astral form onto astral planes or the physical planes, can mentally create psionic objects, and manipulate the aspects of the environment Besides all that hes probably at the same as martian in strength but in the end exodus has to many powers."

zee crusher says:

"One more thing when you say how much they lift put it in 100ton and what not it makes it easier cause when you pt 2 million at first i thought it was like 2 tons lol made me thinking he was like even weaker."

Plaese tell me where you got all this info on Exodus as I have checked the Official Marvel site, this site and (quietly) the Marvel database project and cannot find som of the specifics mentioned - 100 tonnes with TK, flight speed.

Even if Exodus uses his TK to enhance his own natural strength - which is the ability to lift approx 10 tonnes - then it would come in at around 100 tonnes.

100 tonnes goes in to 2,000,000 tonnes exactly 20,000 times.

So then MM is 20,000 times stronger than Exodus.

I'll put it another way for you so that you can easily compare them.

Exodus can easily lift a large sized car (1 tonne) and throw it at someone a several hundred meters away.

MM can pick up a heavy tank (60 tonnes) and throw it in to orbit.

Are you catching the hint.

Even if assume Exodus can lift a lot more - say 10,000 tonnes, then Mm is still 200 x stronger.

In the past we have seen Exodus's force field really get tested by attacks of strong Marvel characters i.e. Colossus.

Now imagine that the force field is not hit by some hundreds to thousands of times stronger - the force field could collapse and depending upon the nature of the force field, Exodus might experience terrific feedback (like the Invisible Woman does).

Lets look at your top posting in depth shall we.

I am not a fanboy of DC comics. If you read my bio, I actually started reading Marvel long before DC comics and Marvel remains my favourite universe but I understand the different power levels both universes display.

Telepathy: Exodus has it but is not as powerful as Prof X. MM is at least as powerful, if not more so than Prof X.

Telepathic Cloak: Yes Exodus can project one. It can also no doubt be pireced by a sufficiently powerful mindscan, like the Mm can do (he has scanned the planet before).

Mind Control: Works on people whom Exodus can mentally attack. If you have sufficiently strong mental shielding then it won't get through. MM has this type of shielding.

Mental Amnesia: See Mind Control

Mental Force Blasts: Exodus has them, just like Prof X but at a lesser extent. I think that MM's mental shields would either be sufficiently strong enough to resist his attack or hold more than long enough for MM to physically beat Exodus.

Telekinesis: Strength we have covered above. As for flight, MM can fly at speeds likely in excess of Mach 10 (or 7200 mph).

Psionic Blasts: So force blasts around 100 tonnes of force. MM's durability means that he would barely even notice a blast at this level. Yes, with his ability to project heat, he could worry Mm but with MM's speed this becomes moot.

Teleport: Fine, Exodus can run away when he realises he's outclasses.

Psychic Vampirism: This could prove Exodus's only interesting trick in his bag but I think that MM would cave his face in before he could really do any harm.

Invulnerability: In your dreams. He is far less invulnerable than say the Thing, who is turn is massively less durable than MM.

Immortality: Who gives a snot if he's KOed.

Superhuman Speed: What you mean he can react about 5 times faster than a human!! Big deal. Compare that to MM who can react a 100 times faster.

Superhuman Strength: See at the tip of the reply.

Superhuman Stamina: OK Exodus can keep going for a day or so. When he's snoozing due to exhaustion, MM is still going like the energiser bunny.

Exodus goes down - hard and fast.

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job Creator. You made me proud.

#17 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"Good job Creator. You made me proud."

Glad to be of service.

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since im lazy ill say a few being 5 times more faster then a human is pretty fast in the comic world and example thor hes 3 times more durable then a human but hes gone in the sun earth sun to the core which is 13,600,000 kelvins or better known as hotter then 24 million degrees also pietro hes like 4 or 3 times faster reaction time their also whizzer weve all seen how hard it is to hit those people and example pietro grabed a kid and ran so fast with him he started burning from the molecular lvl in hsi back and all the kid could do was yell stop so yeah recation time pretty close and maritna man hunter isnt hundreds to thousands of time stronger then colussus hes just under what superman can lift colussus can been seen either lifting 100 tons or atleast 90 tons not much of a differnce and also about where i go tmy powers from its from and exodus fan ill ask him hes the expert i just know exodus would win

#19 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Well since im lazy ill say a few being 5 times more faster then a human is pretty fast in the comic world and example thor hes 3 times more durable then a human but hes gone in the sun earth sun to the core which is 13,600,000 kelvins or better known as hotter then 24 million degrees also pietro hes like 4 or 3 times faster reaction time their also whizzer weve all seen how hard it is to hit those people and example pietro grabed a kid and ran so fast with him he started burning from the molecular lvl in hsi back and all the kid could do was yell stop so yeah recation time pretty close and maritna man hunter isnt hundreds to thousands of time stronger then colussus hes just under what superman can lift colussus can been seen either lifting 100 tons or atleast 90 tons not much of a differnce and also about where i go tmy powers from its from and exodus fan ill ask him hes the expert i just know exodus would win "

#20 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee Crusher, just admit that you lost this debate. You seem to think that strength level tops out at 100 tons. Martian Manhunter is way stronger than that. Some Marvel characters, like Juggernaut, Gladiator, Hyperion, and Hulk (when sufficiently angry), are way stronger than that. Colossus and Exodus are not. And Exodus's shields have been shown to have problems with people who can lift only 100 tons, so they would not be worth much against someone like MM.

Creator, those were great posts.

#21 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold on. I dont know his numbers and what not, but Exodus's full power has never been fully explored. He took on the Avengers and X-Men without even a hint of what he can do, if anything I'd say there is insufficient information on him.

#22 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Hold on. I dont know his numbers and what not, but Exodus's full power has never been fully explored. He took on the Avengers and X-Men without even a hint of what he can do, if anything I'd say there is insufficient information on him."

I would agree with you but if youre debating, you have to go off what has been shown so far, insufficient or not. And off of what I've seen of both characters, MM should win this fight.

#23 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"Hold on. I dont know his numbers and what not, but Exodus's full power has never been fully explored. He took on the Avengers and X-Men without even a hint of what he can do, if anything I'd say there is insufficient information on him."
I would agree with you but if youre debating, you have to go off what has been shown so far, insufficient or not. And off of what I've seen of both characters, MM should win this fight."

Thats true, I cant find anything that says he can lift more then 10 tons.

#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Thats true, I cant find anything that says he can lift more then 10 tons."

And he can boost that to about 100, using his telekinesis, but that's not going to be much help here.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Gambler. Exodus needs to be explored more thoroughly.

#26 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Zee Crusher, just admit that you lost this debate. You seem to think that strength level tops out at 100 tons. Martian Manhunter is way stronger than that. Some Marvel characters, like Juggernaut, Gladiator, Hyperion, and Hulk (when sufficiently angry), are way stronger than that. Colossus and Exodus are not. And Exodus's shields have been shown to have problems with people who can lift only 100 tons, so they would not be worth much against someone like MM. Creator, those were great posts."

Thanks.

#27 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I agree with Gambler. Exodus needs to be explored more thoroughly."

Exodus is a bit on the mysterious side.

We possibly have never seen the full extent of his powers but even if we have only seen 75% of them, this would likely not be enough to worry MM.

#28 Posted by blazinasian112 (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Exodus!