#51  Edited By The_Martian
@Edamame said:
" @Nobody said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @daken_2513 said:
" Exodus she cant handle his TP "
read the freaking thread
He probably did and he didn't find proves that Exodus can't defeat her by classic TP. "
Again, why can't Sue's field block TP Psi-Lord wasn't able to use TP through them? "
I think that he/she/it is claiming that Sinister's telepathy is above Psi-Lord's.  "
No, samael has stated he doesn't believe Sue can't block telepathy.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Martian
@Edamame said:
" @Nobody: Do you happen to have Psi-Lord's telepathic feats, so that I can compare them to Sinister's? "
I'm working on that still :)
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Nobody said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Nobody said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @daken_2513 said:
" Exodus she cant handle his TP "
read the freaking thread
He probably did and he didn't find proves that Exodus can't defeat her by classic TP. "
Again, why can't Sue's field block TP Psi-Lord wasn't able to use TP through them? "
I think that he/she/it is claiming that Sinister's telepathy is above Psi-Lord's.  "
No, samael has stated he doesn't believe Sue can't block telepathy. "
Exactly. I don't see how her powers can block attack on astral plane. They should just exist in other plans of reallity. She need some mind-block (Bullseye ha something like that, don't he?), Magneto's helm or something like that.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54  Edited By The_Martian
@czarny_samael said:
" Exactly. I don't see how her powers can block attack on astral plane. They should just exist in other plans of reallity. She need some mind-block (Bullseye ha something like that, don't he?), Magneto's helm or something like that. "
Invisible Woman's power are a form of psionic energy from the Hyperspace dimension. It is unlike any other energy source in the rest of the universe. As far as Magneto's helmet, that was only during the movie and possibly the cartoons. Magneto in the comics have the ability to block telepathy naturally. I don't know about Bullseye.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Boneapart
@CosmicSpiral:
are chacter morals on or off
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Boneapart
@Nobody:
lifting and getting hit are 2 differnt things. 
when her shields take a lot of damage it does hurt her and the strain can cause her to pass out. e.g world war hulk
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By progenitorigin

I go with Exodus.  Sue's learned to really make herself a formidable opponent using her powers, but Exodus' psionics and TK are on a higher level.  His battle on Asteroid M with Holocaust notable, as well as his run-ins with the Avengers.  Due to the fact that Exodus is so telepathically powerful, I think that he would have the time to get into Sue's head and launch a psionic assault before she has the chance to try and attack him.  And if she were to try and use her invisibility, her psiprint would still be available to Exodus.  Sue could probably block or ward off his immediate TK assaults, but if he were at all to get into her head, it'd be over.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Nobody said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Exactly. I don't see how her powers can block attack on astral plane. They should just exist in other plans of reallity. She need some mind-block (Bullseye ha something like that, don't he?), Magneto's helm or something like that. "
Invisible Woman's power are a form of psionic energy from the Hyperspace dimension. It is unlike any other energy source in the rest of the universe. As far as Magneto's helmet, that was only during the movie and possibly the cartoons. Magneto in the comics have the ability to block telepathy naturally. I don't know about Bullseye. "
Agree with all, but it still doesn't give her TP immunity per se. It is like saying that all people who use psionc powers are immune to TP.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tron_bonne

Exodus. 

Exo is tied with Candra on TK if no better than her but he also has the psionic vampirism and the telepathic part to.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Candra 💀💀💀

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers