Excalibur vs Justice League International

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

4 vs 4 battle Morals off and a fight to the death Takes place in a completely empty Picadilly Circus (it is international after all!) No prep, random encounter

Excalibur: Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Captain Britain and Rachel Summers (no Phoenix Force)

Justice League International: Blue Beetle, Dr Fate, Hawkman and Hawkwoman

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 18hunt

Isnt it obvious

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

From what I know about Blue Beetle...with Morals off...he could potentially solo.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterAction

@18hunt said:

Isnt it obvious

Not to me :/ who makes this an unfair fight?

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Shawnbaby said:

From what I know about Blue Beetle...with Morals off...he could potentially solo.

Captain Britain , in current level is actually pretty beastly for Blue Beetle to solo. They have to entire depower him or do something about that character he is a little too powerful at them moment.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shawnbaby

@I_am_Warlock said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Captain Britain , in current level is actually pretty beastly for Blue Beetle to solo. They have to entire depower him or do something about that character he is a little too powerful at them moment.

Oh no doubt Brian is a beast..But the Blue Beetle apparently has the ability to hurt the Spectre.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Sovereign91001

II think an argument for Fate soloing could be made.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Shawnbaby said:

Oh no doubt Brian is a beast..But the Blue Beetle apparently has the ability to hurt the Spectre.

They have only fought once in Post Crisis continuity, and the fight was Blue Beetle hitting spectre without him suffering any sort of damage and Spectre shutting the armor off and leaving.

I am a huge spectre fan and have virtually every appearance of Spectre with me (post crisis) and yeah Blue Beetle hasnt done jack to suggest he can hurt or do anything to Spectre.

People often quote the first scan out of context, not including what happened immediately after that.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@I_am_Warlock said:

@Shawnbaby said:

They have only fought once in Post Crisis continuity, and the fight was Blue Beetle hitting spectre without him suffering any sort of damage and Spectre shutting the armor off and leaving.

I am a huge spectre fan and have virtually every appearance of Spectre with me (post crisis) and yeah Blue Beetle hasnt done jack to suggest he can hurt or do anything to Spectre.

People often quote the first scan out of context, not including what happened immediately after that.

Well, to be fair...Brian went up against the Phoenix and didn't really accomplish much more than slowing it down a bit.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Shawnbaby said:

Well, to be fair...Brian went up against the Phoenix and didn't really accomplish much more than slowing it down a bit.

Well Phoenix should still be much more powerful than Brian, it was the whole Phoenix Force as opposed to an avatar.

Brian isnt anywhere close to as powerful as Spectre or Phoenix Force as a whole, thats now what i am getting at. He is just too powerful for Blue Beetle to solo, who is likely still below GL. Blue Beetle actually lost the first fight with GL, although he had just got the suit so we can give him benefit of the doubt, but still doesnt really have feat to show he is any better.