Exar Kun VS Darth Vader (ROTS)

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kun v Pre suit Vader, money's on Kun for this one based on force abilities.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

Vader is better with the force imo. Maybe Exar Kun.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exar Kun.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kun wins.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exar Kun

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Vader. Comparable in The Force, faster and a much better lightsaber duelist.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Kun soaks a force sever by a guy who is renowned for force severing captured sith during the Hyperspace war and then kills him by waving his hand. He deflects turbolaser fire without even gesturing, has force drain and essence transfer and can spam amulets blasts if he feels like it. I'm not sure what makes Anakin a much better lightsaber duelist, Vodo was renowned for his swordsmanship and Kun was able to defeat him in sparring ( for what it's worth ) more than once and still only as a knight. It's hard to gauge exactly how good Uliq and Nomi are, though the latter is mentioned in quotes as being one of the greatest jedi ever, and he was a blur to them at his peak during his fight against Vodo. I feel like Kun gets underrated, especially when facing actual "canon" jedi/sith, mostly due to lack of exposure. He does tool Luke Skywalker while amping Kyp, and if I remember right, the spirit of Vodo stated he was even more powerful at his peak when he was alive than he was in spirit form.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@mije_101 said:

@jedisupermaster: Kun soaks a force sever by a guy who is renowned for force severing captured sith during the Hyperspace war and then kills him by waving his hand. He deflects turbolaser fire without even gesturing, has force drain and essence transfer and can spam amulets blasts if he feels like it. I'm not sure what makes Anakin a much better lightsaber duelist, Vodo was renowned for his swordsmanship and Kun was able to defeat him in sparring ( for what it's worth ) more than once and still only as a knight. It's hard to gauge exactly how good Uliq and Nomi are, though the latter is mentioned in quotes as being one of the greatest jedi ever, and he was a blur to them at his peak during his fight against Vodo. I feel like Kun gets underrated, especially when facing actual "canon" jedi/sith, mostly due to lack of exposure. He does tool Luke Skywalker while amping Kyp, and if I remember right, the spirit of Vodo stated he was even more powerful at his peak when he was alive than he was in spirit form.

Character's statement is a character's statement. Sometimes characters are wrong.

Vader has very impressive telekinesis and can crush force-users hearts. As i said, in terms of Force, Vader is compatable to Exar. Force Drain is not effective against Anakin, in Exar's case anyway.

But the difference between them is in their close combat skills, where Anakin is superior to Exar. Voodo is poor in terms of feats, just like everybody Exar defeated in close combat. Anakin fought characters with feats and even beat some of them. He fought on par with Obi-Wan. Anakin is faster and more skilled.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So an emotionally hindered Anakin vs an opponent that would probably be more skilled in normal circumstances? Tough.

Could go either way.

Why would we state he is emotionally hindered here? He was facing obi Wan, but not when he was slaughtering the Jedi temple. Or the Separatists. I assume this would mean Dark Side Anakin, not Anakin being demanded by his love for Obi while nearly killing Padme.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What do you mean we? Did you help create this thread?

Anakin clearly isn't going to be in the mental states after having commit these horrific acts and I thought that Anakin hadn't been eating or sleeping for weeks before his fight with Obi Wan.

Ha, Lucky Strike was banned thanks to me and Wollf. He was trolling hard core.

We as in Star Wars fans.Why should we assume this is a plot hindred Anakin in a random fight?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Man this was made a year ago? xD

Eh just using logic. Anakin was just recently a hero of the Republic who was loved and respected by the people before this point. Being forced to slaughter children and his comrades is going to likely be emotionally hindering. Aside from that he'd be physically hindered from his lack of food and sleep. I don't know how long he was Presuit Vader for but it can't have been more then a month.

I think it was less than a week honestly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdefender said:

So an emotionally hindered Anakin vs an opponent that would probably be more skilled in normal circumstances? Tough.

Could go either way.

Why would we state he is emotionally hindered here? He was facing obi Wan, but not when he was slaughtering the Jedi temple. Or the Separatists. I assume this would mean Dark Side Anakin, not Anakin being demanded by his love for Obi while nearly killing Padme.

Pretty sure Anakin was hindered against the jedi temple which is why he couldn't sense Obi-Wans presence on mustafar until Obi-Wan revealed himself. I heard there is a quote in the Jr. Novel as well where Sidious senses Anakin is conflicted but I haven't read that so I don't know for sure. Still though it never stopped him from stomping Cin Drallig so there's that.