Evo Avalanche VS Marvel Avalanche

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Since it was established in one thread of mine that Lance Alvers AKA Avalanche from X-Men Evolution could defeat the Dominic Janos Petros Avalanche from the 1990's X-Men animated series, I felt like I wanted to see how he'd fare against the original Avalanche, namely, Dominic Janos Petros from the Marvel comic book! As such, the fight takes place, aptly for them, in the Grand Canyon, and no prep or morals, with bloodlust on and the fight to the death. Who wins? The cartoon teenager or the comic terrorist?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Dominic for the win. I think he has shown more power and better control than in the EVO show.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Comic versions are usually always greater than animated versions. Though I heavily prefer Lance over Dominic as a cooler character.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Comic versions are usually always greater than animated versions. Though I heavily prefer Lance over Dominic as a cooler character.

I do, too. I actually liked most of the characterization from the cartoon series. Aside from the High School roles, it was done very well.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By GothamRed

I like Lance's characterization as an anti-villain more than Dominic's as a straight up villain (until recently when he got a bar), dominic most likely would win a fight because he can aim his power while lance just shakes up a general area, but i like lance a bit more.