• 52 results
#1 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil Supermen: Bizarro, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator (pre-52 versions)

VS

Marvel Team: Human Torch, Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Magneto, Ms Marvel, Storm, Thor, Vision, Wonder Man, World War Hulk

Everyone in character, random encounter. No BFR. Battle on Earth, starting 100m apart.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

team supermen.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

agreed

#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#5 Posted by XMen1963 (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team has a chance, I think Magneto could handle Cyborg Superman, Thor could handle Bizarro, and the rest could maybe hold off eradicator for long enough for Thor and Magneto to step in and finish things up.

#6 Posted by agentxx (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

Marvel team has a chance, I think Magneto could handle Cyborg Superman, Thor could handle Bizarro, and the rest could maybe hold off eradicator for long enough for Thor and Magneto to step in and finish things up.

what is their answer for a massive speed blitz?

#7 Posted by XMen1963 (536 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx: Magneto's force field. Plus Thor can speedblitz too

#8 Posted by XiiX (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

agreed

#9 Posted by agentxx (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@agentxx: Magneto's force field. Plus Thor can speedblitz too

I dunno Magneto is not exactly FTL and Thor have poor reflexes.

#10 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Eradicator in the Evil Supermen group?

Anyways, the Supes' win.

#12 Posted by protectyournose (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#13 Posted by Vouile (700 posts) - - Show Bio

The Evil Supermen

Team MARVEL doesn't stand MUCH of a chance...

Vouile

#14 Posted by drgnx (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Non of those guys are evil, they are just misunderstood....

• Hank is crazy, and actually does have reason to hate superman (genocide not withstanding)
  • Bizzaro is Bizarre and sometimes means well
  • Rads reformed once he was no longer a slave to his Kryptonian programing
#15 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#16 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the EVIL Supermen win.

#17 Edited by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel wins and why all the hulk hate on this site its unbelievable wwh is the only one of all the characters that has not been beaten in a fight he stop his self that was the only way he was stop,give out the love to hulk

#18 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#19 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

marvel wins and why all the hulk hate on this site its unbelievable wwh is the only one of all the characters that has not been beaten in a fight he stop his self that was the only way he was stop,give out the love to hulk

You seem to be in the minority here.

#20 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

when it comes to this site about the hulk YES

#21 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

The problem with the hulk is that he's a one-trick pony. He's strong, and durable, but that's it. When you're fighting against people who can fly, are much faster, much more versatile, and often arguably as strong as even the strongest Hulk... he has no realistic way to win, of even tag these people. For example, any GL would stomp Hulk by means of Hulk not being able to even tag them. The only real reason Hulk wins in comics is PIS.

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7148 posts) - - Show Bio

The Supermen probably have this.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

@Ferdelance said:

@zackattack529 said:

team supermen.

#24 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

The problem with the hulk is that he's a one-trick pony. He's strong, and durable, but that's it. When you're fighting against people who can fly, are much faster, much more versatile, and often arguably as strong as even the strongest Hulk... he has no realistic way to win, of even tag these people. For example, any GL would stomp Hulk by means of Hulk not being able to even tag them. The only real reason Hulk wins in comics is PIS.

i heard that same line before did you copy that from someone or was it from you and you just keep saying the same thing over and over i think you are a one trick pony when it comes to the hulk

#25 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2869 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny you say hulk is a one trick pony than list two great abilities lol,,,hulk is treated like rubbish on this site..I suppose WWH is all pis as well...jackofspades and acid skull are some of the only people I see on this site who respect hulk and know that he's not some brick like most make him out to be.....an FYI ,,hulk has tagged quicksilver before so his reaction timing is greater than given credit for,,,and as for flying enemies, did you forget hulk could jump ridiculously high, and run incredibly fast...stop down grading hulk every chance you get

#26 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

i heard that same line before did you copy that from someone or was it from you and you just keep saying the same thing over and over i think you are a one trick pony when it comes to the hulk

I have no idea what you're talking about. What I just said is my analysis of the Hulk and why he loses a lot of fights on CV. I've never posted that before, so please dont insult me by suggesting I go around posting this or hating on the Hulk. I couldnt really care less about the Hulk or whether he wins or loses fights.

The fact is that CV fights are not comic book fights, there's no plot or other mitigating circumstances here to allow Hulk to win like he does in the comics. Hulk has no super-speed to speak of, so realistically he'd never be able to touch someone like Wonder Woman, Superman, or anyone else who can move fast.

@Bane_of_sith said:

Funny you say hulk is a one trick pony than list two great abilities lol,,,hulk is treated like rubbish on this site..I suppose WWH is all pis as well...jackofspades and acid skull are some of the only people I see on this site who respect hulk and know that he's not some brick like most make him out to be.....an FYI ,,hulk has tagged quicksilver before so his reaction timing is greater than given credit for,,,and as for flying enemies, did you forget hulk could jump ridiculously high, and run incredibly fast...stop down grading hulk every chance you get

Durability is hardly an ability worth noting since almost every single super hero has enhanced durability. Without it no superhero would last more than one issue without getting killed. I mentioned it only to be fair, but honestly all he's got offensively is strength. He can do other minor things like thunder claps, but lets face it, that'd do nothing to top tier characters.

It's already been pointed out many, many.... many times, that tagging a speedster in comics is PIS or plot. If you want to ignore this then do so, but you'll just continue to be in the minority because you refuse to face facts and logic. People tag Flash and Quicksilver, or Wonder Woman, or Superman, all the time. Why, because normally they're not using their full speed. Can Deathstroke realistically tag Flash if Flash doesnt want to be tagged by DS? No way in Hell.

Additionally, Hulk has never (that I have seen) been shown to have super-speed. Tagging a speedster alone doesnt demonstrate speed, unless you can also prove how fast the speedster was moving and if they were paying full attention to the fight, etc. If you want to show that Hulk has that much speed, just show some scans... it's a simple as that.

#27 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. What I just said is my analysis of the Hulk and why he loses a lot of fights on CV. I've never posted that before, so please dont insult me by suggesting I go around posting this or hating on the Hulk. I couldnt really care less about the Hulk or whether he wins or loses fights.

The fact is that CV fights are not comic book fights, there's no plot or other mitigating circumstances here to allow Hulk to win like he does in the comics. Hulk has no super-speed to speak of, so realistically he'd never be able to touch someone like Wonder Woman, Superman, or anyone else who can move fast.

@Bane_of_sith said:

Durability is hardly an ability worth noting since almost every single super hero has enhanced durability. Without it no superhero would last more than one issue without getting killed. I mentioned it only to be fair, but honestly all he's got offensively is strength. He can do other minor things like thunder claps, but lets face it, that'd do nothing to top tier characters.

It's already been pointed out many, many.... many times, that tagging a speedster in comics is PIS or plot. If you want to ignore this then do so, but you'll just continue to be in the minority because you refuse to face facts and logic. People tag Flash and Quicksilver, or Wonder Woman, or Superman, all the time. Why, because normally they're not using their full speed. Can Deathstroke realistically tag Flash if Flash doesnt want to be tagged by DS? No way in Hell.

Additionally, Hulk has never (that I have seen) been shown to have super-speed. Tagging a speedster alone doesnt demonstrate speed, unless you can also prove how fast the speedster was moving and if they were paying full attention to the fight, etc. If you want to show that Hulk has that much speed, just show some scans... it's a simple as that.

he tag quick silver and dont give me that he is not as fast as jay or flash,quick silver should be still to fast for the hulk since all dc fans say how slow he is

#28 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

he tag quick silver and dont give me that he is not as fast as jay or flash,quick silver should be still to fast for the hulk since all dc fans say how slow he is

I already covered this. Tagging someone who is faster is meaningless unless you can show that person was moving at their top speed. Just saying the same thing over and over doesnt make it a valid argument. If you want to show that Hulk has super-speed, then you need to actually prove that with scans or something that prove it.

#29 Posted by charlieboy (7148 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure that Quicksilver is not as fast as the Flashes. I don't think he is even as fast as Northstar.

#30 Posted by RingSlinger (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver is NOWHERE near as fast as any Flash. Also, I give credit to Hulk where it is due but he is not beating a Superman who can grab him and throw him into the sun before he can even let out a roar or a GL who can keep him suspended in a construct and then throw him in the sun.

#31 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, while a good character, IS a one tricky pony...a really strong and powerful one trick pony who can't match up to Superman-style characters without PIS for the sake of the story.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20819 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

I am pretty sure that Quicksilver is not as fast as the Flashes. I don't think he is even as fast as Northstar.

Quicksilver is probably slower than Johnny Quick.

#33 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@charlieboy said:

Quicksilver is probably slower than Johnny Quick.

What I remember is that Quicksilver is able to run at Mach 5. Can anyone verify if this is true, or am I way off?

#34 Posted by chaos-soul (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: quicksilver's current speed is that of radio waves iirc. at one point he hhad powers similar to zoom but he couldn't control it, example he would age rapidly when he tried iirc

#35 Posted by charlieboy (7148 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: I was reading he had a power increase. So it really depends on when the Hulk tagged Quicksilver that we can determine what his speed was at the time.

#36 Posted by YoungJustice (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

What!?!?!?!?

#37 Posted by YoungJustice (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

Stop trolling, many people have bested Hulk before.

#38 Posted by XMen1963 (536 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: He is kinda made of metal so.......Yeah.

#39 Posted by Z3RO180 (7570 posts) - - Show Bio

the avengers are takeing this

#40 Posted by PowerHerc (86068 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is the only real threat to these guys but he can't do enough against all of 'em.

Team Superman.

#41 Posted by Eternal19 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

team superman. Some of the people on the Marvel team would be no help in the fight

#42 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

team superman. Some of the people on the Marvel team would be no help in the fight

Like who?

#43 Posted by Eternal19 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Eternal19 said:

Like who?

The human Torch

#44 Posted by slacker the hacker (10143 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Eradicator really evil?

#45 Posted by ImmortalOne (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro could solo.

#46 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

@WillPayton said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

I already covered this. Tagging someone who is faster is meaningless unless you can show that person was moving at their top speed. Just saying the same thing over and over doesnt make it a valid argument. If you want to show that Hulk has super-speed, then you need to actually prove that with scans or something that prove it.

why dont you show proof that tagging a speedster is meaningless and not just because you dont like it

#47 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@jackofspades said:

Stop trolling, many people have bested Hulk before.

you are the troll here,just because someone says something you dont like STOP TROLLING,people on comicvine can like whoever they want get over it

#48 Edited by AngryHulks (3089 posts) - - Show Bio

One does not simply put Marvel against Supermen without SILVER SURFER.

#49 Posted by WillPayton (11170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

why dont you show proof that tagging a speedster is meaningless and not just because you dont like it

I dont need proof, it's simple logic. For example, lets say that I walk up to Usain Bolt and yell "race you to the end of the block" and then start running, and get there while he just stares at me. Does that mean I'm faster than Bolt? No. I have to show that Bolt was actually trying to race me at his top speed to prove I'm faster than him. That's why we have actual competitions and not just people randomly doing shit whenever they feel like it regardless of what others are doing.

So, you want to prove that Hulk is faster than Quicksilver, then prove it. Tagging him when he's not even paying attention isnt proof.

#50 Edited by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@jackofspades said:

I dont need proof, it's simple logic. For example, lets say that I walk up to Usain Bolt and yell "race you to the end of the block" and then start running, and get there while he just stares at me. Does that mean I'm faster than Bolt? No. I have to show that Bolt was actually trying to race me at his top speed to prove I'm faster than him. That's why we have actual competitions and not just people randomly doing shit whenever they feel like it regardless of what others are doing.

So, you want to prove that Hulk is faster than Quicksilver, then prove it. Tagging him when he's not even paying attention isnt proof.

huh what are you talking about,first off i never said hulk was fast i said he tag a speedster before that's all.you talking about race you up the block talk is way left field