#1 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter battle with normal morals between these two teams. Team 1: Venom (Mac Gargan) Anti Venom Carnage Kaine Team 2: Spiderman (Peter Parker) Deadpool Daredevil Iron Fist

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage probably solos. Team one wins in a massive curbstomp.

#3 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Anti-Venom could solo as well too.

#4 Posted by LastOblivion (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@BringnIt said:

Anti-Venom could solo as well too.

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux I'm not as convinced Anti-Venom could solo. His appearances are limited and he did get temporarily KOed by the Punisher of all people, evidently, so Danny definitely has what it takes to put him down.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

@laflux I'm not as convinced Anti-Venom could solo. His appearances are limited and he did get temporarily KOed by the Punisher of all people, evidently, so Danny definitely has what it takes to put him down.

He was KO'd by plot. The Punisher managed to sneak up behind him and put a shotgun to his head. In his other appearances the symbiote acted of its own free will to protect Brock and yet when the Punisher appeared it suddenly didn't. Seems a bit plot induced to me. I'm not saying a shotgun shell to the head wouldn't KO him i'm saying that Punisher shouldn't have got anywhere near him without Brock knowing to pull the stunt.

#7 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@BringnIt said:

He was KO'd by plot. The Punisher managed to sneak up behind him and put a shotgun to his head. In his other appearances the symbiote acted of its own free will to protect Brock and yet when the Punisher appeared it suddenly didn't. Seems a bit plot induced to me. I'm not saying a shotgun shell to the head wouldn't KO him i'm saying that Punisher shouldn't have got anywhere near him without Brock knowing to pull the stunt

your probably not best pleased I brought that scan up are you

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: No! No I am not! You destroyed a very specific image I had of Anti-Venom in head! Put this as your desktop wallpaper and if you manage to use your PC tomorrow then tocuhé my friend tocuhé!

#9 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux: No! No I am not! You destroyed a very specific image I had of Anti-Venom in my head! Put this as your desktop wallpaper and if you manage to use your PC tomorrow then tocuhé my friend tocuhé!

An assassination attempt is always more threatening when the correct grammar is used :P

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.