[=
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Wisppeons

SNK  Fighting games suck compared to capcom fighting games.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Queen Kong
Wisppeons said:
"SNK  Fighting games suck compared to capcom fighting games."
That's opinion not fact.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
That's opinion not fact."
Thats true
If you were to put the them agains there pairs (like dan vs ryo) then if would actually be different
like Chunli vs Mai In my opinion Mai would win
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

im not saying ALL capcom will lose
but

In this fight
I think Iori would win
He becomes faster and stronger In some of the Comics Iori gets hurt But he dosn't really show effect

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
If you were to put the them agains there pairs (like dan vs ryo) then if would actually be different
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win
He becomes faster and stronger In some of the Comics Iori gets hurt But he dosn't really show effect

"
1.Saying SNK fighting games sucks compared to Capcom fighting games it OPINION!
2.Mai would not beat Chun-Li..Chun-Li is the more experienced in well rounded fighter.
3.Athena is the incarnate of a goddess so beating Sakura is nothing for her.
4.Bison would curbstomp Vanessa.
5.Riot Iori has no chance against Evil Ryu.Riot Iori wouldn't even beat regular Ryu.Ryu has to train hard just to keep his most powerful form from coming out.Riot Iori sacrifices skill and intellect for speed and strength and that's where he loses.Speaking of Comics...if you read SVC or the CVS comics you would know Iori can't touch Ryu.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xXi0RIXx
xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win

"
woops i ment balrog XDD
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win

"
2.Mai would not beat Chun-Li..Chun-Li is the more experienced in well rounded fighter.
5.Riot Iori has no chance against Evil Ryu.Riot Iori wouldn't even beat regular Ryu.Ryu has to train hard just to keep his most powerful form from coming out.Riot Iori sacrifices skill and intellect for speed and strength and that's where he loses.Speaking of Comics...if you read SVC or the CVS comics you would know Iori can't touch Ryu.

"

1. If that's you're opinon... Good. (I think so too, but that doesn't justify who is better)
2. Mai VS Chun-Li.. Wow, good fight; but you're right. Even though Mai has more varity of moves and show more energy due to her ninja-ness training and fire bee attack. Chun-Li is overall more skilled and packs alot more power in her attacks. Also even though Mai is pretty fast, and may be faster than Chun-Lai on agility; Chun-Li has faster reflexes and reaction time hence how she can move her legs at lighting fast speeds. Plus Chun-Li secretly has a higher power level if you ever seen how big her Super Force Ball is. And despite how skilled Mai is... Her down fall is her clutziness... She's a total airhead.
3. Athena has her own game out and yea, she's a goddess incarnate... damn man, and I thought you where just a comic junky.
4. Bison is/was a boss... Venssa is more a match for Balrog. Perhaps she can actually beat Bolrog.
5. This is where I disagree. It's true that Roit Iroi losses all sense of "intellect", but he does gain power, strengh, stanima, and speed up the yin-yang. Evil Ryu, gains power, but his speed (in the games) are just the same. He doesn't loose much of his skill eithier, but he does loose sense of jugdment so therefore his training of displine just went out the window. Everything from there on has now become just instinct to kill for Evil Ryu. And that said; they would be quite an equal match, I'm going to say that Zombie Iroi wins becuase.... well.... Once he grabs onto Ryu with that super, Ryu's gone. Ryu's Ranging Demon is too slow to catch up with Roit Iroi's speed. (Plus he'll use up all 3 bars and needs to recharge it all over again)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

It is my opinion but still you guys are right.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary

Ryu so bad it's not even worth watching the fight.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win

"

"

1. If that's you're opinon... Good. (I think so too, but that doesn't justify who is better)
2. Mai VS Chun-Li.. Wow, good fight; but you're right. Even though Mai has more varity of moves and show more energy due to her ninja-ness training and fire bee attack. Chun-Li is overall more skilled and packs alot more power in her attacks. Also even though Mai is pretty fast, and may be faster than Chun-Lai on agility; Chun-Li has faster reflexes and reaction time hence how she can move her legs at lighting fast speeds. Plus Chun-Li secretly has a higher power level if you ever seen how big her Super Force Ball is. And despite how skilled Mai is... Her down fall is her clutziness... She's a total airhead.
3. Athena has her own game out and yea, she's a goddess incarnate... damn man, and I thought you where just a comic junky.
4. Bison is/was a boss... Venssa is more a match for Balrog. Perhaps she can actually beat Bolrog.
5. This is where I disagree. It's true that Roit Iroi losses all sense of "intellect", but he does gain power, strengh, stanima, and speed up the yin-yang. Evil Ryu, gains power, but his speed (in the games) are just the same. He doesn't loose much of his skill eithier, but he does loose sense of jugdment so therefore his training of displine just went out the window. Everything from there on has now become just instinct to kill for Evil Ryu. And that said; they would be quite an equal match, I'm going to say that Zombie Iroi wins becuase.... well.... Once he grabs onto Ryu with that super, Ryu's gone. Ryu's Ranging Demon is too slow to catch up with Roit Iroi's speed. (Plus he'll use up all 3 bars and needs to recharge it all over again)
"
1.It's not my opinion.I didn't give any opinion here.
2.I know I'm right Chun-li wins.
3.Yupp
4.Balrog would punch Vanessa's face off.He crushes mountains and she's just a boxer.
5.Evil Ryu cannot be beaten..only reasoned with.The only way to stop Evil Ryu is to get him to go back to being regular Ryu.Read the KOF comics.Kyo and his team beat Iori and Riot Leona.Ryu is a far more skilled fighter to begin with..once he's using the Dark Hadou..Iori might as well kill himself.Also Ryu doesn't need to use the raging demon because believe it or not that's not his most powerful move in his evil form.Also Iori's super would more like power Ryu up than take him out.All it is, is the release of violent energy and the dark hadou feeds of negative energy.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win

"

"

"
3.Yupp
4.Balrog would punch Vanessa's face off.He crushes mountains and she's just a boxer.
5.Evil Ryu cannot be beaten..only reasoned with.The only way to stop Evil Ryu is to get him to go back to being regular Ryu.Read the KOF comics.Kyo and his team beat Iori and Riot Leona.Ryu is a far more skilled fighter to begin with..once he's using the Dark Hadou..Iori might as well kill himself.Also Ryu doesn't need to use the raging demon because believe it or not that's not his most powerful move in his evil form.Also Iori's super would more like power Ryu up than take him out.All it is, is the release of violent energy and the dark hadou feeds of negative energy.
"

Damn you Astro!! Damn you!!!

You wont see the last of me!!! There will be others!!!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By pixelized

so no iroi ]=

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xXi0RIXx
pixelized said:
"so no iroi ]="
=[

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized

we'll cry together

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
Thats true
Athena vs Sakura
Vanessa Vs Bison

but

In this fight
I think Iori would win

"

"

"
3.Yupp
"

Damn you Astro!! Damn you!!!

You wont see the last of me!!! There will be others!!!

"
LMFAO..SHREDDER!
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pixelized

Hmmmmmmmm?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"Hmmmmmmmm?"
Headbutts for Pix!
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pixelized

your head on my butt?

i'm game
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Queen Kong
pixelized said:
"your head on my butt?

i'm game
"
Gross.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"your head on my butt?

i'm game
"
LMFAO..I should have picked a move that doesn't have butt in it.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pixelized

cock block?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Queen Kong
pixelized said:
"cock block?"
Rock block.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pixelized

rim shot

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"rim shot"
rimjob.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pixelized

you do me first vance

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Queen Kong
pixelized said:
"you do me first vance"
No Vance for you..You gotta fight me for'em.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pixelized
Queen Kong said:
"pixelized said:
"you do me first vance"
"
takes off his earrings
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Queen Kong
pixelized said:
"Queen Kong said:
"pixelized said:
"you do me first vance"
"
takes off his earrings"
You better summon some armor cause I care the ratchet.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pixelized

<-------------------------from ratchet city

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Queen Kong said:
"pixelized said:
"Queen Kong said:
"pixelized said:
"you do me first vance"
"
takes off his earrings"
You better summon some armor cause I care the ratchet.
"
Summon some armor..what is he a Ronin Warrior?
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pixelized

Ouch

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"<-------------------------from ratchet city"
LMFAO!
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Queen Kong

We f#cked this thread up...

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pixelized

you aint know?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"you aint know?"
Guess not.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pixelized

mkay

[=
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xXi0RIXx

its always my threads =__=

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pixelized

hmmmmmmm?

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xXi0RIXx

my threads are always off topic sooner or later

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
Uh... I think I will take Evil Ryu for the win here
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hedatary
xXi0RIXx said:
"my threads are always off topic sooner or later
"

....very pessmisstic aren't you
El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: what mountain did balrog crush...Saying things like this make your whole point moot even if you make any sense

Iori is a beast of a fighter too

If evil ryu wins its not a stomp

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 vance_astro  Moderator

@el-mitch said:

@vance_astro: what mountain did balrog crush...Saying things like this make your whole point moot even if you make any sense

Iori is a beast of a fighter too

If evil ryu wins its not a stomp

You asked me for info on what I said then tell me that saying it at all makes my point moot thus defeating the purpose of a response.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: when you say things like balrog crushes mountains when even evil ryu himself hasn't been shown to be anything close to mountain level,the only person with actual mountain level feats are akuma and he vastly outclasses everybody in street fighter,when you start putting characters at levels they are not to solidify your argument it kind of makes it hard to take your points seriously