Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Morbid_Pyro
No Caption Provided

@date_masamune: And that movie is full of shit : ) because he transformed into a different form of gene NOT THIS FORM!

By the way it's rude for you to say that because i'm a fanboy >.>

And i already said (RAGING DEMON CONQUERS ) but you guys need a laser surgery to the point that everyone of you who jumps and ignores this fact!

LATER I'M OUT

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: What if Jin dodges the Raging Demon what else does Evil Ryu have up his sleeve that could put Jin down? Doesn't really matter which Devil Jin it is the game version has good feats as well such as Telekinesis and Destroying a forest in the Tekken 5 opening.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: What if Jin dodges the Raging Demon what else does Evil Ryu have up his sleeve that could put Jin down? Doesn't really matter which Devil Jin it is the game version has good feats as well such as Telekinesis and Destroying a forest in the Tekken 5 opening.

I agree with this post completely.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu stomps

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@marshall_long: and how come he didn't use his Telekinetic abilities in the movie?? And why he didn't use his Telekinesis to DESTROY his Father?! And i will DIE of laughter because you said what if Devil Jin dodges. Nobody can dodge The Raging Demon not if it has been done before. Look at Ryu's uncle and don't say that's Akuma's doing because i know that Evil Ryu can do much worse than that to Gouken because he is more Vicious and Bloodthirsty than Akuma. You don't have any proof that movie is pointless it's like i give you two different Ryus when that's made up and has complete Satsui No Hadou with no explanation.

Ryu never gives up on the fight it drives him crazy that he wanted to win the fight against Sagat that he wanted to win so badly that he unlocked the Hadou and performed a Metsu shoryuken on Sagat and ripped his chest open! leaving a huge scar. And what if Jin didn't dodge? it's just the timing when performing that move.

And i also want to add that Ryu can take a hit i mean seriously he can take a HIT! look what happened to his chest when Oni performed the Meido Gohodo.

At Streetfighter.wikia.com :Meido Gohado: Oni gathers power for an evil-powered Gohadoken. If it connects at close range, the blast sends the opponent rocketing away. While they're still flying through the air, Oni immediately fires a second Gohadoken into their body which then explodes out of their back, with the energy spraying into the usual "heaven" (天, ten) kanji.

Is this enough for Evil Ryu's feats?? if you still think Devil Jin wins then i'll call this a draw for now until then we will see what will happen in the future.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By theamazingbatman

@theamazingbatman: Oh i almost forgot... can you answer me since nobody but one answered me that i bet Jin will die if Evil Ryu performed The Raging Demon.

many people in SF have taken the raging demon and survived , if they can do it then jin can do it too

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: That's in the game! it's different when you are playing!!! And when this battle is created base on who will win in a Death match.

It's like you are saying many characters survived the Laser that Devil Jin shoots from his four head in the game.

I'm sorry! but, seriously! do respect my post if don't then it's better for you if you don't reply with these kind of B.S answers!

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@morbid_pyro: pretty sure i dodged the raging demon played MvC 2 just saying dude :P

and didnt gouken take the raging demon..and not die? whats to say it would be any different for jin?

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: BECAUSE EVIL RYU IS MORE VICIOUS AND BLOODTHIRSTY THAN AKUMA.

Do read my posts.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Marshall_Long

@morbid_pyro: I respect your post but honestly nothing in their really shows Ryu beating Jin. Just because nobody in Street Fighter hasn't dodged the Raging Demon doesn't mean nobody from fictions can. Also characters weaker than Devil Jin have survived the Raging Demon as well so if it were to hit it wouldn't be a one hit K.O like you think it would. yeah he has some nice attacks and if his attacks hit they can most likely effect Devil Jin but how fast is he? What's his durability like? Here some examples of Jin power...

Loading Video...

Here's where he uses his Telekinesis to blow up Hwoarang's Motorcycle.

Loading Video...

Heihachi Mishima caught a bullet with his teeth and Jin's beat him on many occasions.

Loading Video...

Devil Jin is also faster and Stronger than Lars who's able dodge machine gun fire and Tank rpg explosions like nothing.

That's all I'm gonna post though theirs a lot more I could post I don't like to use powercaling all the time but Devil Jin's the strongest character the Tekken series so any thing these guys can do he should be able to do it no problem.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@marshall_long: again! with the same video! the one that Hwoarang's Motorcycle blew up and the talking about the SF game that every character in the game can dodge his Raging demon fine forget about the raging demon. And how come there is no Telekinesis combo or how to perform it in the game. He only used it on Hwoarang's ending and after he defeated an opponent in the game. Look Jin Kazama is my favorite character in Tekken since i was 5 years old give or take.

but what i remember is playing Tekken 3 and the rest of the fighting genre till Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Yes he is a beast and awesome and brutal but, do post more if you can show on how he can defeat Evil Ryu. And what video that i'm going to post is that he is not in full control like Evil Ryu the pictures that i posted before. And what does that suppose to mean when you said : I don't like to use power calling all the time. Anyways.. If you want to see how fast and strong Ryu is then watch this movie.

But, what i want you to watch is this: ( 30:32/1.05:37 )

Loading Video...

In the end he defeated Seth when he performed Metsu Hadouken. But, i want you all to watch the whole fight so you can see how strong he is: ( 48.58/1.05:37 )

Until now like what i always trying to say let's wait for the future Ryu and the future Jin. So that both of us doubt who will be the winner. For now i call this a DRAW A STALEMATE.

Watch the movie it's awesome.

Later

PyΓ✦ 火

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder how asura would fare against devil jin... :O

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

Do you guys wanna know how Akuma got his prayer bead on his neck?

He took it from his Master.

No Caption Provided

In this movie you can see how lethal is the Shun Goku Satsu.

Loading Video...

Sorry if this video that i posted wasn't clear enough due to the person who posted this movie on Youtube.

My advice is to watch the whole movie but, it's up to you.

Story

Pre-Alpha

Akuma and his brother Gouken were students of Goutetsu. Goutetsu taught a nameless life-threatening martial art, which incorporates elements of Karate, Judo, and Kempo. He also taught the Shun Goku Satsu(literally Instant Hell Murder), a lethal technique which, although incredibly powerful, puts the user in considerable danger.

As the brothers progressed under Goutetsu's tutelage, a dispute arose on the true nature of their fighting style and the path to master it. Gouken, unable to accept the violent nature and the Satsui no Hado of his fighting style, left Goutetsu to begin his own dojo, which Goutetsu did not oppose. Akuma continued Goutetsu's teachings, and vowed to use their fighting style as it was intended.

In order to learn Shun Goku Satsu, Akuma embraced the principle of Satsui no Hado, and was forced to give up any compassion he held towards other human beings. In addition, Akuma realized his limits as a martial artist could be expanded, and left Goutetsu's guidance of enlightenment to train alone to gain more power. However, due to embracing the Satsui no Hado to his fullest extent, he developed a lust to fight to the death, unlike Goutetsu, who had been able to use the Satsui no Hado without giving in to its dark side.

No Caption Provided

After coming back from his island, Akuma went back to Goutetsu, and fought him. Akuma killed him with the Shun Goku Satsu and, believing that he was the true master of the Art, took the prayer beads of his dead master and placed it on his neck. Gouken came to visit his former master to see how he was doing, only to find his lifeless body and his brother, now no longer human. Gouken, shocked to see that his younger brother took the life of their master, berated Akuma, who said nothing and left for the woods.

Many years later, Akuma fought Gouken, while the then-young duo of Ryu and Ken watched. Akuma told Gouken that he was not strong enough to face him without giving in the killing intent; Gouken retorted that the art was much more than just death and destruction, accusing Akuma of dishonoring their master's name. Akuma told his brother that Goutetsu did not truly understand the art, and that he was a fool for not using the Satsui no Hado to its fullest extent. The fight continued, and Gouken won. Akuma told his brother to kill him, but Gouken had no intention of murdering his own kin, prompting Akuma to call him weak for sparing the life of a strong opponent and declare that he would return.

No Caption Provided

A couple of years later, Akuma came back to Gouken's dojo and fought him in battle, using the Shun Goku Satsu on him. Akuma believed him dead, not knowing that Gouken had somehow lived through the attack by emptying his soul, and was only in a coma. Ken saw the flash of the attack while running to the dojo, but arrived only to find Gouken on the floor. Knowing who was behind this, Ken confronted Akuma in the woods and fought him, only to be defeated. After defeating Ken, Akuma disappeared without a trace.

No Caption Provided

If you want to know who will win on a fight between

Evil Ryu and Akuma

here is the link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/evil-ryu-vs-akuma-606696/

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Neither did Asura, and Evil Ryu actuallly put up more of a fight then akuma did before oni.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: It is actually. It was made by the creators of street fighter, and it shows how ryu and akuma powers are really portraid as vs those small fireballs you see. The fireballs you see in Asura's Wrath is really how powerful they are, and that's how immense ryu and akuma's powers are. That being said, i'm still thinking about who would win. I want to say ryu but that lazer will cause some serious problems if it connects, seeing as it seems to be a 1 hit K.O for everything it touches, and I'm going off canon wise. But then against so is the raging demon, Ryu would have to get him out the sky for that to happen though.

AlphaMayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but E ryu would murder devil jin...

Theres a reason why they made him have the most damage out put in the game, is to show that he is extremely powerful in comparison to the rest...

In the 3rd strike story akuma's KKZ finisher when he punches the ground, I recall him leveling a small island and E ryu is a much stronger and out of control satsui no hado user...

Asura's wrath is made by capcom as well, shouldn't it be cannon?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@theamazingbatman: That's in the game! it's different when you are playing!!! And when this battle is created base on who will win in a Death match.

It's like you are saying many characters survived the Laser that Devil Jin shoots from his four head in the game.

I'm sorry! but, seriously! do respect my post if don't then it's better for you if you don't reply with these kind of B.S answers!

Actually, the character I will mention did survive a Shun Goku Satsu Attack:

• Gouken - He used his Empty Fist but too slow in the execution, he went into a comma but survived.
  • Gen - Same as Gouken.
  • Bison - He kept a part of his soul inside Rose.
  • Gill - Resurrection Ability.

Also, performing Raging Demon does have disadvantages I only know one.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@overlordarhas: And what's that disadvantage? they survived for a reason they are not lower levels they are higher level characters and strong! We don't know that if it will effect Devil Jin so we wait.. if they face each other in the future which.. it will be an awesome fight!

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@overlordarhas: And what's that disadvantage? they survived for a reason they are not lower levels they are higher level characters and strong! We don't know that if it will effect Devil Jin so we wait.. if they face each other in the future which.. it will be an awesome fight!

Shun Goku Satsu is not a one shot move, it is a finishing move, meaning that your opponent must first be dealt with a certain amount of damage. It is based on the Buddhist belief of 16 Hells. If the user apply the final hit and the opponent survived, damage is returned to the user.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@overlordarhas: he won't do it at the beginning of the fight of course and i mentioned earlier that even if he doesn't use the Shun Goku Satsu he also has many abilities XD so i'm sticking with a stalemate even though.. he can defeat him if he pushes his limits and goes beserk or learn to control the Hadou Xp

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: again! with the same video! the one that Hwoarang's Motorcycle blew up and the talking about the SF game that every character in the game can dodge his Raging demon fine forget about the raging demon. And how come there is no Telekinesis combo or how to perform it in the game. He only used it on Hwoarang's ending and after he defeated an opponent in the game. Look Jin Kazama is my favorite character in Tekken since i was 5 years old give or take.

but what i remember is playing Tekken 3 and the rest of the fighting genre till Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Yes he is a beast and awesome and brutal, but do post more if you can show on how he can defeat Evil Ryu. And what video that i'm going to post is that he is not in full control like Evil Ryu the pictures that i posted before. And what does that suppose to mean when you said : I don't like to use power calling all the time. Anyways.. If you want to see how fast and strong Ryu is then watch this movie.

But, what i want you to watch is this: ( 30:32/1.05:37 )

Loading Video...

In the end he defeated Seth when he performed Metsu Hadouken. But, i want you all to watch the whole fight so you can see how strong he is: ( 48.58/1.05:37 )

Until now like what i always trying to say let's wait for the future Ryu and the future Jin. So that both of us doubt who will be the winner. For now i call this a DRAW A STALEMATE.

Watch the movie it's awesome.

Later

Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Raging Demon can dish out a lot of damage to the opponent, if E.Ryu gets a hold of Jin after that he's done, plus like anyone else his rage fuels his power, Devil Jin on the other hand has the power of a demon hence the devil gene, he should have like a lot of power and stamina...idk who'd win though

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raging Demon+scaling from Akuma= Ryu stomps hard

Emreldsaphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: But still how many people can say I fought Vajra Asura and didn't get killed.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

E.ryu wins, i get devil jin is a beast but so is evil ryu.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Devil Jin.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The fact is this is more of a stalemate than a win for any. But am leaning towards ryu's side

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Ryu has a huge combat speed advantage. They're both incredibly strong and durable. If Ryu rushes him at the start of the fight he takes it. Even normal Ryu has speed over Jin.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Gracetrack

Going with Ryu. Too much skill and speed for Jin to handle. Not to mention his hadoken obliterates Jin upon contact.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok well Kazuya at his base was beating the crap out of Ryu and Ken and Jin beat Kazuya, I think we all would agree here that Tekken has more physical power than street fighter except maybe for Akuma yet Akuma is the strongest in Street Fighter game.

Minomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Minomix

@morbid_pyro: Sorry if I'm very late but I just really wanted to say this...

Jin is definitely going to beat Ryuand here's my reason:

Jin has 3 fighting styles under his belt and as far as I know, he masters it all, although he unlearned the Mishima Style Karate for the Traditional Karate but Devil Jin still mains the Mishima Style Karate. While Ryu on the other hand has one. But to be fair, the Ansatsuken is based around Karate, Kenpo, Judo. So technically, Ryu has 3 fighting styles as well. Do not judge the other because his fighting style is "common" and not ancient or more dangerous-looking like Ansatsuken, it mostly depends on the user, not the fighting style. And besides, Jin is more durable than Ryu. Jin has survived falling several storeys of a Japanese castle, Jin survived falling in to a deep pit, Survived in an explosion in the said deep pit, and survive a fall from space... Most of this feats didnt require Jin any medical attention, While Ryu did survive an "Impale to the chest" but after that he needed some medical attention.

Jin may not be able to dodge bullets like Ryu but his a master strategist and not easily distracted.

Now let's go to Devil Jin vs. Evil Ryu.

Devil Jin has the ability to fly on who knows how fast, able to breath in space, a laser powerful enough to decimate a castle, etc.

Devil Jin mains The Mishima Style Fighting Karate.

Devil Jin have an ability similar to Ryu's Raging Demon, However, Instead of just simply eradicating their souls, Devil Jin adds their evil on to his power.

If Evil Ryu did the Raging Demon to Jin, then Jin wont be dead as supposed to the saying that the Raging Demon is an "Insta-kill" and here's the reason why Jin will survive:

1. Ryu has little to no experience using The Raging Demon

2. Jin has several grab counters to use if Ryu can even get a hold of him.

3. Jin's soul has protection. Check Kazuya's Tekken 4 ending for visual evidence. So even if Ryu completed the attack it would have little to no effect on Jin.

And so on.

I didn't finish it all because Im getting tired but this guy explains it better than me.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for nkgthegreat1230
NKGtheGreat1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By NKGtheGreat1230

Evil Ryu wins with medium difficulty or it could be a draw.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Ryu handily

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@date_masamune: if akuma was able to destroy a island which is bigger than a forest easily then i think evil ryu should be able to do the same(I think akuma destroying a island is in his alpha 3 ending)