Doubtful. JLA has had some really really powerful members
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AtPhantom

Phantom stranger was a member... he alone could take on one of them...

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarlet Thor
AtPhantom said:
"Phantom stranger was a member... he alone could take on one of them..."
Sure he could take on Dormammu let's say but are the others able to deal with Tyrant, Thanos and Onslaught at the same time? Most of the JLA will be dead with a thought
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Ego

the marvel team is going to win. onsluaght would just absorb superman and it's over.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

The JLA team for the win.
They have notable members such as
Superman
Flash (West)
GL (Hal Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Firestorm (current)
Firestorm (Raymond and Stein)
Vixen (with current power set)
Capt Marvel
Dr Fate (Nelson)
GL (Gardner)
Dr Light
Capt Atom
Dr Fate (Strauss)
Lightray
Orion
Maxima
Ray (Terill)
Flash (Garrick)
Flash (Barry Allen)
Martian Manhunter
Powergirl
Triumph
Despro (L-Ron)
GL (Kyle Rayner)
Tomorrow Woman
Aztek
Zauriel
Big Barda
Jessie Quick
Dark Flash
Faith
Etrigan (Blood)
GL (Stewart)

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ego
the creator said:
"

Superman
Flash (West)
GL (Hal Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Firestorm (current)
Capt Marvel
Dr Fate (Nelson)
GL (Gardner)
Dr Light
Capt Atom
Dr Fate (Strauss)
Lightray
Orion
Maxima
Ray (Terill)
Flash (Garrick)
Flash (Barry Allen)
Martian Manhunter
Powergirl
Triumph
Despro (L-Ron)
GL (Kyle Rayner)
Tomorrow Woman
Aztek
Zauriel
Big Barda
Jessie Quick
Dark Flash
Faith
Etrigan (Blood)
GL (Stewart)

"

all of these guys would have to have one hell of a ball plan to take these 4 out.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
the creator said:
"

Superman
Flash (West)
GL (Hal Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Firestorm (current)
Capt Marvel
Dr Fate (Nelson)
GL (Gardner)
Dr Light
Capt Atom
Dr Fate (Strauss)
Lightray
Orion
Maxima
Ray (Terill)
Flash (Garrick)
Flash (Barry Allen)
Martian Manhunter
Powergirl
Triumph
Despro (L-Ron)
GL (Kyle Rayner)
Tomorrow Woman
Aztek
Zauriel
Big Barda
Jessie Quick
Dark Flash
Faith
Etrigan (Blood)
GL (Stewart)

"

and why don't i see batman?? he would be the best assist for battle stratagy. without him the jla will fail.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock

I agree.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

Thanos would go down easily, Orion and Another powerhouse could take him down... Phantom stranger wold deal with dormamu, which leaves the rest of them to deal wtih the other two...

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scarlet Thor
AtPhantom said:
"Thanos would go down easily, Orion and Another powerhouse could take him down... Phantom stranger wold deal with dormamu, which leaves the rest of them to deal wtih the other two..."
Thanos going down easily is not gonna happen.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego
Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Phantom stranger was a member... he alone could take on one of them..."
Sure he could take on Dormammu let's say but are the others able to deal with Tyrant, Thanos and Onslaught at the same time? Most of the JLA will be dead with a thought"
mind wipe, space and time wipe, reality wipe..

who in the jla can counter this kind of power? dr. fate?? maybe, but he would still need to work as a team and have batman conjure up a good battle plan to distract the 4 marvel guys from noticing dr. fate otherwise dr. fate is toat. reailty wipe!

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ego
Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Thanos would go down easily, Orion and Another powerhouse could take him down... Phantom stranger wold deal with dormamu, which leaves the rest of them to deal wtih the other two..."
Thanos going down easily is not gonna happen."

agreed. a guy that took down 60 to 70% of marvel universe. without a complete guntlet. 99% of the marvel universe with the guantlet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

JLA

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scarlet Thor

JLA has so many supporters these days

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic
Scarlet Thor said:
"JLA has so many supporters these days"
lol it doesn't even stop. IT's a cult. CULT!!
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego

mind wipe, space and time wipe, reality wipe..  might as well call in the marvel guys to come clean you guys computers with all that junk inside of it making you all think crazy!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
The JLA would win here... too many powerful members for the 4 Marvel Powerhouse too handle at once
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ego

do you see..... the garlic man?

please tell me when you see the garlic man because batman needs some serious help in the bat vs dracula thread.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"do you see..... the garlic man?

please tell me when you see the garlic man because batman needs some serious help in the bat vs dracula thread."
Huh ?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtPhantom
Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

agreed. a guy that took down 60 to 70% of marvel universe. without a complete guntlet. 99% of the marvel universe with the guantlet.

"
Thanos doesn't have the gauntlet here or this would be a very short match.
Orion is a new god capable of holding his own against Darkseid. that's why i said him and another  powerhouse, like Captain marvel, or wonder woman could in my view take out Thanos.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarlet Thor
AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
Orion is a new god capable of holding his own against Darkseid. that's why i said him and another  powerhouse, like Captain marvel, or wonder woman could in my view take out Thanos."
Thanos used to have fun slapping Silver Surfer around. Not to mention he stood up against Odin and even Galactus. I doubt they could beat him easily
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
Orion is a new god capable of holding his own against Darkseid. that's why i said him and another  powerhouse, like Captain marvel, or wonder woman could in my view take out Thanos."
Thanos used to have fun slapping Silver Surfer around. Not to mention he stood up against Odin and even Galactus. I doubt they could beat him easily"
I think they could... because Odin and the Surfer do not have the raw physical strength of Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter in a combined attack... Thanos would catch hell here
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
Thanos used to have fun slapping Silver Surfer around. Not to mention he stood up against Odin and even Galactus. I doubt they could beat him easily"
I think they could... because Odin and the Surfer do not have the raw physical strength of Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter in a combined attack... Thanos would catch hell here"
in darkseid galactus crossover darkseid shattered surfers skin with one blast. One blast and surfer was out. As i said before, Orin is capable of holding his own against darkseid.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
I think they could... because Odin and the Surfer do not have the raw physical strength of Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter in a combined attack... Thanos would catch hell here"
in darkseid galactus crossover darkseid shattered surfers skin with one blast. One blast and surfer was out. As i said before, Orin is capable of holding his own against darkseid."

Yes in that crossover did you see what Surfer did to Apacalypse he was owning the whole planet and easily owned Orion like nothing. Darkseids beams did knock out Surfer but Thanos is a different story, and DS aint even on the JLA.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW

JLA loses. The only two members of the Jla that matter are Specter (if he was ever a member ) and Stranger. And even then Tyrant solos the rest of the team while the other 3 holds off those two. JLA would lose this pretty bad.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"
in darkseid galactus crossover darkseid shattered surfers skin with one blast. One blast and surfer was out. As i said before, Orin is capable of holding his own against darkseid."

Yes in that crossover did you see what Surfer did to Apacalypse he was owning the whole planet and easily owned Orion like nothing. Darkseids beams did knock out Surfer but Thanos is a different story, and DS aint even on the JLA."
Yeah, i forgot about Orion in that comic. but still, he's been amped up lately, being capable of ripping Darkseid's heart out in countdown. And besides that's why i said Orion and another powerhouse.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor

At King Saturn: You think that Superman and Manhunter are more difficult to defeat than Surfer and Odin? No way....

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Ego said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:

"

No way in jose hell; JLA Superman is stronger than The Champion or faster than the Runner.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Perfect Cell
Scarlet Thor said:
"

At King Saturn: You think that Superman and Manhunter are more difficult to defeat than Surfer and Odin? No way....

"

I said the same thing when I read that. 0_0
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the creator
Ego said:
and why don't i see batman?? he would be the best assist for battle stratagy. without him the jla will fail.
"
I listed out the powerhouses on the team.
No prep time was mentioned, so if Batman wants to make a plan he would have to do it on the fly.

SeSAW said:
"JLA loses. The only two members of the Jla that matter are Specter (if he was ever a member ) and Stranger. And even then Tyrant solos the rest of the team while the other 3 holds off those two. JLA would lose this pretty bad."

The Spectre is not a member to my knowledge and if you think that the Phantom Stranger is the only other noteworthy member of the team (power wise), you need to do some more reading.
I suggest that you go back to the list I gave you and do some homework.

SeSAW said:

Yes in that crossover did you see what Surfer did to Apacalypse he was owning the whole planet and easily owned Orion like nothing. Darkseids beams did knock out Surfer but Thanos is a different story, and DS aint even on the JLA."

Most cross overs are not cannon and thus don't count.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Phantom Stranger is not the only one noteworthy but he is definitely the only one who can fight cosmic menaces on his own.
There are some of this team who can take out Thanos if they combine their powers but as for Dormammu and Tyrant they will need someone as the Phantom Stranger.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom

It says on comicvine that Despero was a member??? Did that happen or is it just a fluke?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeSAW
AtPhantom said:
"It says on comicvine that Despero was a member??? Did that happen or is it just a fluke?"

Doesnt matter the JLA can have him too and they still lose.
Cavalry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cavalry

Does Thanos get some prep time?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
Doesnt matter the JLA can have him too and they still lose."

the creator
said:
"I suggest that you go back to the list I gave you and do some homework.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
Scarlet Thor said:
"

"
Thanos defeated the Surfer and Odin on separate occasions... if Superman, MM and Captain Marvel rushed him that would be far more physical strength and speed than Thanos has ever seen at once and they would take him down
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"

"

I said the same thing when I read that. 0_0
"
Read My Post Again... Thanos beat Surfer and Odin on SEPARATE OCCASIONS. If these three rush Thanos at once they can take him down... Thanos doesnt have prep here... he can beat all three of them at once
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeSAW
King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"

"
Thanos defeated the Surfer and Odin on separate occasions... if Superman, MM and Captain Marvel rushed him that would be far more physical strength and speed than Thanos has ever seen at once and they would take him down"

Thanos has handled the avengers with Qusar before hes also handled different teams of X men
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"

"
Thanos defeated the Surfer and Odin on separate occasions... if Superman, MM and Captain Marvel rushed him that would be far more physical strength and speed than Thanos has ever seen at once and they would take him down"

Thanos has handled the avengers with Qusar before hes also handled different teams of X men"
And the Avengers have the speed to move at light speed ? Can The Avengers of X-Men lift over 10 million tons of mass like Superman or MM or Capt Marvel ?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the creator

Let's break down the battle.
From the list I put up of JL powerhouses (and not counting all the other JL members not mentioned), you could have the following battles

Against Dormammu you could have the team of Zatanna, Dr Fate (Nelson), Dr Fate (Strauss) and Etrigan (Blood).

Against Onslaught you could have Phantom Stranger, Martian Manhunter, Faith, Maxima, Vixen (with current power set), Firestorm (Raymond and Stein) and Aztek

Against Thanos you could have Flash (Barry Allen), Zauriel, Orion, Lightray, Flash (Garrick) and GL (Gardner)

Against Tyrant you could have Superman, Flash (West), Ray (Terill), GL (Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Firestorm (current), Capt Marvel, Dr Light, Capt Atom, Powergirl, Triumph, Despro (L-Ron), GL (Kyle Rayner), Tomorrow Woman, Big Barda, Jessie Quick, Dark Flash and GL (Stewart)

When ever any of the teams wins against theit Marvel opponent, they would move on to help the other teams in their battles.

I see the JLA winning it simply becuase their are also so many other members of the JL who could make strong contributions who have not even been named.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"Let's break down the battle.
From the list I put up of JL powerhouses (and not counting all the other JL members not mentioned), you could have the following battles

Against Dormammu you could have the team of Zatanna, Dr Fate (Nelson), Dr Fate (Strauss) and Etrigan (Blood).

Against Onslaught you could have Phantom Stranger, Martian Manhunter, Faith, Maxima, Vixen (with current power set), Firestorm (Raymond and Stein) and Aztek

Against Thanos you could have Flash (Barry Allen), Zauriel, Orion, Lightray, Flash (Garrick) and GL (Gardner)

Against Tyrant you could have Superman, Flash (West), Ray (Terill), GL (Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman, Firestorm (current), Capt Marvel, Dr Light, Capt Atom, Powergirl, Triumph, Despro (L-Ron), GL (Kyle Rayner), Tomorrow Woman, Big Barda, Jessie Quick, Dark Flash and GL (Stewart)

When ever any of the teams wins against theit Marvel opponent, they would move on to help the other teams in their battles.

I see the JLA winning it simply becuase their are also so many other members of the JL who could make strong contributions who have not even been named."

None of those teams would be able to take down there opponents and would probably lose quickly, the only team with a chance is the one facing onslaught because they hav Phantom Stranger. Don't forget all of these beings are at least low skyfather level in power.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
None of those teams would be able to take down there opponents and would probably lose quickly, the only team with a chance is the one facing onslaught because they hav Phantom Stranger. Don't forget all of these beings are at least low skyfather level in power."
Do yourself a favour and read up on the JL people.
Dr Fate (Nelson) is massively powerful and could likely fight and beat Dormammu by himself.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeSAW

Are you serious Dormammu had more mystical power than classic Dr Strange what in the world has the first Dr Fate ever done to make you say he could beat someone this powerful lol.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Dormammu  isn´t going down easily and certainly not by one man.
JLA has a chance to win but only a slim one. Let´s don´t forget that Onslaught could mind control half of the JLA members while Tyrant is almost as powerful as a mid fed Galactus and finally Dormammu could sumon his minions for this fight.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mimic12

I have a question do the bad guys half to be Onslaught, Dormammu, Tyrant and Thanos or can we pick our own threats?

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Yes there are those two but you can make your own thread with your choises....
It would be fun

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mimic12
Scarlet Thor said:
"Yes there are those two but you can make your own thread with your choises....
It would be fun"

I just put up mine Everyone in JLA vs 4 Marvel Threats Part 2.