Every Superman EVER vs. Your Imagination

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Every Superman Incarnation (thought robot, 5th dimension, Prime One Million, etc) vs You & your imagination

Everyone has wished that they had powers beyond comprehension, now its time to put them to the test.

Rules:

You have one day prep to enhance your imagination with as many comics, movies, and cartoons you can.

You cannot imagine to be a specific person (I imagine that I'm TOAA so I stomp isn't allowed)

You must describe what you imagined and tell how you win.

Is your imagination enough to overcome these startling odds, or do you get curbstomped...?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thanofleeze

So I'm basically PR Beyonder?

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My imagination:

Somehow i invent a device that allows me to travel throw comic &manga realitys. Lol.

Id start from dbz univerce to ben 10 ....end up on either dc or marvel with powers listed below:

Control over every element,

Matter manipulation,

Reality manipulation,

Tp,tk,speed force control, supernatural condision and what not so i will stomp[ usually i am using radomizer to get 3 powers and use them to form a strategy to become part of hero's team in different comics manga)

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brain tells me take all the Superman comics and burn them in a fireplace. I stomp.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: if you can honestly say your imagination from the past up to this point has been that powerful then why not.....

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hulkage: i imagine that super man is vulnerable to air. I win

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The outcome is an obvious win, unless you choose to loose...

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator

Here's what I imagine...

First off, I imagine that I have faster speed than them, so I don't get curbstomped in the first attosecond of the fight, then, I give myself ridiculous amounts of durabikity, strength, and strking power. I then go in for a fist fight, make it epic and all (sure, I could curbstomp them all effortlessly but what's the fun in that?), kill a few, leave the mainstream ones alive. Then, just when they think they've won, I imagine their own friends start beating the snot out of them, so the justice league versus a ton of supermen, I also allow the supermen to win, barely...

So at this point there's a few supermen left, new 52 supes, pre 52, kingdome come supes, and red son supes for good measure. I reveal myself again (as they previously thought I was pretty much dead) and set an enraged hulk on them, obviously I amp him so he can take all of them on, and I imagine he beats them bloody untill it's just new 52 supes and pre 52 supes left, I then allow them to beat hulk, barely...

So finally, the two supermen stand battered and almost broken, atop the bodies of their friends and allies. Then, I pull the biggest dick move in the history of dick moves... I create an unbreakable glass barrier around myself, and sit down next to Lois lane and Wonder Woman... Yeah, you can guess what happens next...

So they both full to their knees, and give up. I send diana out their to finish them off, she walks up to pre 52 superman, grabs him by the throat, and lifts him off the ground, then says "goodbye old friend" and goes to swing a punch at his head. New 52 supes goes "NOOOO!!!!" And punches diana light years away. Now that I've become distracted and lost my train of thought, I guess all my powers stop working... Both of the supermen look at me with bloodlust in their eyes and clenched fists...

I'm f*cked.

Untill I realise both those geniuses crashed head first into that unbreakable wall at full speed, God I do love my imagination sometimes.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iragexcudder

Superman is now my toilet paper

Yes, I have the ability to transmute supermen into toilet paper and... flush

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone has wished that they had powers beyond comprehension, now its time to put them to the test.

Assuming I comprehend the beyond comprehension...

I will them out of existence... No exertion....

Then I make 10Klb's of spicy popeyes chicken appear in front of me and go ham on it all.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You have commited the ultimate sin....you have fornicated with Lois Lane, something only Clark Kent should do....and occasionally Bruce Wayne

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divinece slaughters him.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dumb

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Of course it is if you take it seriously. This is just to see who can come up with the most incredible, ridiculous, mind boggling way to defeat this superman army.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Create a device that sucks solar energy from people.

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine Ohsounstoppablyunstoppableundeniableundefyablegreatawesomesuperpowerfultonite. Supermen get exposed to it and explode.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Apparantly this isnt the thread i clicked originally, my mistake lol. As for your thread, im basically Beyonder with Imagination

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The outcome is an obvious win, unless you choose to loose...

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the power to turn all of the Supermen into an almost dead, really weak Quan Chi and omgstomp them

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My imagination tells me I am nothingness no I am nonexistence I can wipe out anything before it happens I can erase events from history in irreversable fashion I can't be harmed for nothing can harm me. Creation can not create anything beyond me. I erase.... I can't remember

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my imagination? JLU Batman, Aunt May, Stan Lee, and Bugs Bunny destroyed them all.

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Die superman die. Really the dude is overwanked heavily. He shouldn't even beat Hulk for crying out loud. In my imagination every superman gets raped badly 999999999999 times over and die a horrible death

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheBlondeGod

My imagination tells me that I have an Author Authority power, I'd write "Kill Superman, no power on universe can return him from the dead and TheBlondeGod wins."

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these are getting good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 99999999999

i imagine superman only has the power of ultimate suckage.whereas i have nigh omnipotence and supresses the likes of the living tribunal.i Curbstomp.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump