Every Robin ever vs. Spiderman

• 70 results
Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

You people are really uderplaying spiderman... He has incredible feats of strength and speed.. The team would still win due to them being a team... But even then would be incredibly close match... And with morals off i even see him killing them with a single grip...

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

@chimeroid: Spider-Man would kill them all morals off if Damian Wayne & Jason Todd didn't feature. He could potentially kill Jason although I think 99/100 Jason would escape if he lost. whereas Damian currently would solo a blood lusted Spider-man with minimal trouble.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: if two of them were in but Damian had no powers i still think they could take him with teamwork

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@guru_crack: if two of them were in but Damian had no powers i still think they could take him with teamwork

Damian and Jason are in and Damian does have powers. If they didn't have Damian they'd likely lose.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Chimeroid

@frisky4: i figure he meant pre death Damian.. and i still think they would stand a chance with their gadgets.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Their gadgets and themselves would move to slow to hit him.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Possibly I mean they could get hits in on him but if Damian had no powers the only one capable of killing him would be Todd which wouldn't be the best if Spidey was out for blood.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@nightway said:

@guru_crack: Jason is a wanna-be emo version of Robin with guns..Spidey dodges gun fire all the time, and would one shot him along with all the regular humans that are Robins. Damian is the only one who stands a chance.

@allstarsuperman could teach you a thing or two about Jason I believe.

If Damian wanted to he could one-shot Spider-Man. He could tradde blows with Kalibak, Darkseid's son. Kalibak remains unaffected by the reboot as he's a New God, and New God's are the same in every reality. This is a guy who could easily catch the punches of Orion and beat on Superman. Damian fought evenly with him.

This must be a different Damian than the Damian that was used for the Battle of the Week Damian Wayne vs Hit-Girl.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, the current Damian is a legit Paragon. He was going toe to toe with Kalibak.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: iirc Damian hit Kalibak with a lot of stuff ( car etc. and didn't hurt him at all I hardky think that puts him on his level and definitely not Shazams). Jason on Venom makes him a 2 tonner at best. All the other Robins get one shotted except Damian and maybe Jason. People are overrating the peak human Robins and grossly under rating Spidey who can literally dance circles around them except Damian.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: Kalibak was bloodied on the one of the first hits that was from Damian's fist.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Damian Wayne was killed in batman Incorporated and since he was resurrected he has had super powers which would make Spider-Man look weak in comparison.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter, I think people are forgetting just how much faster Peter is, and as always, web incap.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DarthAznable

What about Vampire Robin? Damian wins. A morals off Pete can one shot most of them though.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: @frisky4: Ok, that Damian I don't know about then. But the rest of the Robin's absolutely could not solo Spiderman.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: No none of the other Robin's could, If Spidey wasn't out for blood I reckon Jason Todd would kill Spidey more than he'd lose.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@leo-343 said:

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

If this is as their respective times as Robin, they would lose, unless Damian pulls their weight. Otherwise, they win, with Damian, Jason Todd, and Nightwing all having a good chance at soloing.

Surely you aren't serious?

Okay probably not Nightwing. But Jason and Damian could both do it. Jason has the all blades and venom, while Damian is a metahuman

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: bloodied is not handling there's a difference. Kalibak shook off being blitzed and hit with a car twice by Damian and still backhanded and temporarily KOd Damian. Bat dog and Bat cow actually saved him.

Morals off Spidey will run through the Robins with the exception of Damian he's their only chance to win.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So question. How fast are any of these Robins? I know they are highly trained and have great acrobatics, but I'm talking actual combat speed? And yes, I know they can dodge bullets(something spidey does casually from automatic gunfire), I'm talking about how fast can they throw punches and kicks? I mean Spidey is confirmed at 40x peak human reaction speeds, so can they even hit him when his reaction speed is combined with his spider-sense?