• 65 results
KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KnightOfZero

Every lantern core (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, everyone who was in the black lantern and hal jordan with the white lantern right) band together to fight galactus at 50% strength

No First Lantern

No Guardians/entities

Morals off

bloodlust on

no bfr

fight takes place in outer space away from planets.

no prep

no back-up (so no calling in justice league or heralds)

Can the lanters take out galactus?

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Alan and Hal with the White Lantern ring turn it in the lanterns favor. They put down Big G but not without a lot of casualities.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If at least one member of each corps possessed an entity, then the Lanterns wins. Alan Scott at his peak should be able to hold his own against hungry Galactus also.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus one shots all of them.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus one shots all of them.

I would say most, but not all.

If SCW Anti-Monitor was here, then Galactus would not have an easy time for sure.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If galactus didn't feed. The lanters will take hi mdown with a lot of casualities.

If Galactus is feed, a great majority of Lanter Corps army will be devastested. But galactus will perish.

If galactus is fully satisfied, he one shoots them all.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If galactus didn't feed. The lanters will take hi mdown with a lot of casualities.

If Galactus is feed, a great majority of Lanter Corps army will be devastested. But galactus will perish.

When he was on the brink of death during Annihilation Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and vaporized Watcher. He was probably 1-5% of power at that time lol. Here he is 50% I say he one shots them even half fed lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Galactus

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frocharocha

@frocharocha said:

When he was on the brink of death during Annihilation Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and vaporized Watcher. He was probably 1-5% of power at that time lol. Here he is 50% I say he one shots them even half fed lol.

Well, an entire Armada of lanter Corps can easily wipe out a galaxy in a battle. They won't be all one shooted noticing their resistence. But i don't tsee them winning here if galactus feed on 2 planets. The lanters would need help from The Guardians to win here.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Wardemon32

Lanterns stomp

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does this include sodam yat?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even at 50% Big G should still be able to pull one out or at the very least kill 80-90% of them. Couldn't he just absorb the rings energy?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

yeah, Galactus has been pounded by all kinds of alien weapons and not really Noticed it

No Caption Provided

The green Lanterns, on the other hand, will usually have trouble against folks like The Reach or The Dominators

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By isaac_clarke

Lanterns stomp

Not even close. The combined forces of the Lanterns had issues with Guardians. Galactus letting loose would probably kill almost every single of them in a single attack, if not all of them. Entities be damned.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MirrorWave4

100% Galactus = Super Mismatch

50% Galactus = Curbestomp

20% Galactus = Big G takes majority

1% Galactus = Debatable

- Overall. Galactus should kill any lantern with as much ease as thinking about 1+1.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns. galactus his a joke who never ever has the feats to back him up. If the hulk can take his shot then you can bet the 10 strongest lanterns can bent gal over.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

100% Galactus = Super Mismatch

50% Galactus = Curbestomp

20% Galactus = Big G takes majority

1% Galactus = Debatable

- Overall. Galactus should kill any lantern with as much ease as thinking about 1+1.

I don't know about 1%, Galactus has been pretty damaged by people like Thor or Thanos

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@frocharocha said:

Well, an entire Armada of lanter Corps can easily wipe out a galaxy in a battle. They won't be all one shooted noticing their resistence. But i don't tsee them winning here if galactus feed on 2 planets. The lanters would need help from The Guardians to win here.

Entire armada of Yellow Lanterns failed to wipe out Earth lol. Green Lanterns failed to wipe out Apokolips. 30 of them died while fighting Superboy Prime and hundreds of them while fighting Doomsday so they are not that tough.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns. galactus his a joke who never ever has the feats to back him up. If the hulk can take his shot then you can bet the 10 strongest lanterns can bent gal over.

Destroying 3 solar systems while near death is not good feat, knocking out Odin is not good feat, shaking multiverse while fighting Other and Scrier is not good feat?

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@bigcimmerian: Galactus is a pretty inconsistent character. That was one of his high-showings, but he also has many low-end showings.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm using my iPad soi can't quote but thank you soothing_sounds gal has failed enought for me to say anti-mon alen Scott sb prime lefrez act Hal with thousands of lanterns and gardens who can stand up to the specter could crush him. And the we never see him at 100% won't fly with me part of his power is he needs to charge it. If he can't do that then he fails plan and simple. Who said the lanterns can't cant do his top feats if all the top teamed up they would control the dcu.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Galactus DRAINS the Central Battery and one shot them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Killemall

If Galactus is allowed to actually eat planets while fighting or drain central battery he could win.

Normally a hungry Galactus isnt going to be able to take on entire Green Lantern Core and without drawing from at least the green lantern Galactus doesnt have a way to put down Black Lanterns anyways.

Btw Galactus at 50% of power is an ill defined terms, as there has never been any indication of a % power level for Galactus, but to be fair with OP there is really no way to express what he is trying to say on op.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By isaac_clarke

@momo111191 said:

Destroying 3 solar systems while near death is not good feat, knocking out Odin is not good feat, shaking multiverse while fighting Other and Scrier is not good feat?

The initial range of the blast was three star-systems "and does not slow!", the Galactus Event was a galactic wide attack according to Thanos Imperative. The fact the universe was about to be destroyed by him simply fighting the Other or Scrier implies the Lanterns are going to have a rough time not dying in droves from a single attack.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Galactus is allowed to actually eat planets while fighting or drain central battery he could win.

Normally a hungry Galactus isnt going to be able to take on entire Green Lantern Core and without drawing from at least the green lantern Galactus doesnt have a way to put down Black Lanterns anyways.

Btw Galactus at 50% of power is an ill defined terms, as there has never been any indication of a % power level for Galactus, but to be fair with OP there is really no way to express what he is trying to say on op.

50% of Eternity/Death?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

50% of Eternity/Death?

Galactus normally is no where close to 50% as powerful as Eternity, so probably no. That would be based on a theory at 100% Galactus would be on level with Eternity, a theory i dont myself agree to, but half as power as Eternity GL core is outmatched in power level at least.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

50% of Eternity/Death?

Galactus normally is no where close to 50% as powerful as Eternity, so probably no. That would be based on a theory at 100% Galactus would be on level with Eternity, a theory i dont myself agree to, but half as power as Eternity GL core is outmatched in power level at least.

Here's what I think, If they do manage to Kill BIG-G, how would they manage Abraxas?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wardemon32

@isaac_clarke:

There's literally thousands of them in Green Lantern Corps alone. And he's not taking them down so easily.

• Take a sun exploding directly to the face without any sheilds up; didn't do much damage while one KO'd Superman
  • Contained a supernova exploding
  • John Created his own Universe, Kyle(I think it was him) created his own town.
  • Contained 79 black holes and them exploding
  • Create their own JLA

He also said everyone who was in Black Lantern which include MM. Xavier got into Galactus brain and Martian Manhunter is an even stronger telepath.

Superman, Firestorm, Superboy, Wonderwoman, and I can keep on going....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't matter, the thread would be over.

@isaac_clarke:

There's literally thousands of them in Green Lantern Corps alone. And he's not taking them down so easily.

• Take a sun exploding directly to the face without any sheilds up; didn't do much damage while one KO'd Superman
  • Contained a supernova exploding
  • John Created his own Universe, Kyle(I think it was him) created his own town.
  • Contained 79 black holes and them exploding
  • Create their own JLA

He also said everyone who was in Black Lantern which include MM. Xavier got into Galactus brain and Martian Manhunter is an even stronger telepath.

Superman, Firestorm, Superboy, Wonderwoman, and I can keep on going....

So? Most Lanterns are No-Name feat-less fodder that can be taken down fairly easily. I remember John having issues keeping a solar-system up, much-less a universe - I definitely don't remember non-ION Kyle doing anything close. Black Holes don't explode and creating a JLA isn't a feat.

Xavier got in Galactus' head, channeled the thoughts and feelings of the entire Skrull race and Galactus told him he didn't give a damn. He even saved Xavier to boot as a recall since he couldn't get back into his own body from the astral plane.

Feel free to go on, the lot of them are going to die in a single FTL Omni-direction blast from Galactus.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say 50 % g-dog takes this handily while snacking on mogo XD

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

So? Most Lanterns are No-Name feat-less fodder that can be taken down fairly easily. I remember John having issues keeping a solar-system up, much-less a universe - I definitely don't remember non-ION Kyle doing anything close. Black Holes don't explode and creating a JLA isn't a feat.

Creating a JLA that can move independently is a feat.

Sorry, I meant Solar System. And it's not that John was having problems. It said "Will power exceeding power ring capabilities" which means he has enough will power to do so.

And I'm pretty sure a black hole can explode...

Xavier got in Galactus' head, channeled the thoughts and feelings of the entire Skrull race and Galactus told him he didn't give a damn. He even saved Xavier to boot as a recall since he couldn't get back into his own body from the astral plane.

Point is he still got into his head. MM is a strogner telepath than Xavier. Martian Manhunter has gotten into Jokers head TWICE and into Spectres head.

• And thousands of black lanterns can perform TP and anyone who does can just be turned into a black lantern...
  • OH don't forget you'd have to include Superboy Prime
  • The white can resurect

They are not losing. Saying they lose is like saying Galactus doesn't feel physical damage

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

The Lanterns can win but it depends on the conditions, circumstances and the overall scenario. There are many factors that need to be considered.

What Power Level or Level of Power is Galactus at currently during the fight? Is he starving, is he moderate? Or is he at max? Also it depends on the Entities` involvement and I`m pretty sure they will factor in somewhere, I think Galactus` major problem is going to be the Black Lanterns, I don`t think mere energy blasts will be able to get rid of them completely and they are very connected to the aspect of Death as Nekron carries them so that is also an issue. If Entities such as Parallax, Life, Ion and etc get involved then Galactus will have some problems especially if all of the Lanterns manage to work together effectively as a team.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

Lanterns stomp

Not even close. The combined forces of the Lanterns had issues with Guardians. Galactus letting loose would probably kill almost every single of them in a single attack, if not all of them. Entities be damned.

I don't think so, Parallax at certain time have gave Spectre trouble more than once.

White Lantern entity host can resurrect the dead regardless of how they die. When Galactus kills 99% of the corps, the most powerful White Lantern will bring all of them back in a snap, rinse and repeat until Galactus runs low on energy.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By eisjfiejss

This has been done many times before.

Regular lantern corps would get stomped by Galactus.

Classic Ion or Parallax would stomp Galactus.

If Nekron is included then lanterns should win. Don't see how Galactus would be able to take care of Nekron.

With white lantern entity...it's hard to say. Doesn't seem like either can defeat the other.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By TifaLockhart

Kyle held a supernova. He's held the Big Bang.

Galactus has been dropped by Thing and Mr. Fantastic when he was starving. This is not a curbstomp.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

big g

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really have no idea how this is a feat.

His power-set is based off the ring, because it couldn't maintain it means he had troubles doing this as it was a struggle. And lets be honest, not every lantern is John Stewart.

And I'm pretty sure a black hole can explode...

Not in any traditional sense in reality. Things being crushed, sure - but at best Black Holes simply send out hawking radiation.

Point is he still got into his head. MM is a strogner telepath than Xavier. Martian Manhunter has gotten into Jokers head TWICE and into Spectres head.

• And thousands of black lanterns can perform TP and anyone who does can just be turned into a black lantern...
  • OH don't forget you'd have to include Superboy Prime
  • The white can resurect

They are not losing. Saying they lose is like saying Galactus doesn't feel physical damage

And Galactus could have easily given him the boot - he did nothing significant while inside his head. It doesn't matter what ring they're sporting, Galactus has the power-output to put them down in drones. Superboy Prime isn't worth a mention - he can't do anything to Galactus outside damage the suit that protect everyone from his true form. The white Lanterns are a smashing handful of Lanterns, that while are the most powerful ones on the board - aren't going to handle this any better.

@isaac_clarke said:

@wardemon32 said:

Lanterns stomp

I don't think so, Parallax at certain time have gave Spectre trouble more than once.

White Lantern entity host can resurrect the dead regardless of how they die. When Galactus kills 99% of the corps, the most powerful White Lantern will bring all of them back in a snap, rinse and repeat until Galactus runs low on energy.

Parallax was burning out his energy reserves just to fight zombie-Spectre. The Lantern Entity doesn't have the feats to fight Galactus one on one and once it dies so does the entire lantern core against Galactus - it's a glaring vulnerability to include it in the fight. If anything he can feed on it.

Kyle held a supernova. He's held the Big Bang.

Galactus has been dropped by Thing and Mr. Fantastic when he was starving. This is not a curbstomp.

How does one hold creation? People are trying to make top-tier lantern feats applicable to no-names and it's a bit silly - most of these Lanterns would die in an omni-directional blast.

This has been done many times before.

Regular lantern corps would get stomped by Galactus.

Classic Ion or Parallax would stomp Galactus.

If Nekron is included then lanterns should win. Don't see how Galactus would be able to take care of Nekron.

With white lantern entity...it's hard to say. Doesn't seem like either can defeat the other.

Considering Nekron can be defeated simply rebooting the heart of the guy whose hosting him, don't see how Nekron lasts in this fight. Much-less participates in any significant way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

About 50 GL's were able to contain a galaxy level explosion. (SCW.)

I'm sure they can take Galan.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dredeuced

Unless Galactus can eat their ring energies, he gets overwhelmed pretty easily.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Galactus is bloodlusted lol

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:

abraxas is much more powerful than galactus, only the ultimate nullifier can kill him, since it's the only weapon capable of erasing concepts. and abraxas isn't a physical being he is an abstract/concept

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I'm going with the fleet. Even IF the fodder-lanterns get one-shotted, there are PLEEEENTY of top-tier lanterns that will still form a formidable army. Hal, Kyle, John, Guy, Larfleeze, Carol, Kilowog, Sinestro, Mongul, Atrocitus, Bleez, Saint Walker, etc etc etc. Together they'll make it happen especially with a front line of black lanterns.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime gave the Lanterns huge trouble..what do you think Big G will do to them?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: the beating of their lives.Really he would kill all lanterns

Yep. Unless the Emotional Abstracts like Ion & Parallax got involved.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both the Black & White Lantern corps should be able to handle Galactus.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By XLR87T3

Without the entities, Black & White corps, or Alan Scott, the Lanterns get killed by Galactus at 50% of his power, but not too easily and Mogo goes down last being the most powerful. Are the guardians in this battle?