• 59 results
#1 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

There, now stop making crappy transformers topics, nobody freakin cares.

#2 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beats them all.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a question for all you transformers lovers who think they can beat anyone. What does metal do at high temperatures. IT F$#$ING MELTS!!

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron isn't involved (I think) but even if he was, Dr. Fate Supes Flash and hopefully Hal Jordan have a softball game with these guys.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow....this is a slaughter.....

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Unicron isn't involved (I think) but even if he was, Dr. Fate Supes Flash and hopefully Hal Jordan have a softball game with these guys."

Unicron and Primus are beyond the decepticon/predecon - autobot/maximal war.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Unicron isn't involved (I think) but even if he was, Dr. Fate Supes Flash and hopefully Hal Jordan have a softball game with these guys."
Unicron and Primus are beyond the decepticon/predecon - autobot/maximal war. "

But if they weren't.....?

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a serious massacre...

M

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Unicron and Primus are beyond the decepticon/predecon - autobot/maximal war. "
But if they weren't.....?"

They are not Autobots/Maximals, or Decepticons/Predacons. So they aren't in this. If they were involved the Justice leauge may have more trouble but they still will win. Not without casulties though. No war is without a casulties though.

#10 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League would put an end to all they would be divided in groups of 2 Superman with Batman Wonder Woman with Flash and Martian Manhunter with Green lantern would put an end this way to the other two groups using the force of Superman the creativity and the arsenal of weapons of Batman the speed of Flash the variety of powers of MM with this it is but that enough to conquer

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"this is a serious massacre... M"

Your right the 1000 of Autobots that are out there woo its a total mascare. But wy a spite thread? Omega Supreme would take out most of the league and the rest of the Autobots would just make it a mascare in every shape and form. I really don't think you guys wan't to go there with an entire army v.s. a group. Velocity why do wan't start sh!+? If YOU don't care about the Transformers topics then don't post in them then. YOur just trying to stirr up stuff.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"Justice League would put an end to all they would be divided in groups of 2 Superman with Batman Wonder Woman with Flash and Martian Manhunter with Green lantern would put an end this way to the other two groups using the force of Superman the creativity and the arsenal of weapons of Batman the speed of Flash the variety of powers of MM with this it is but that enough to conquer "

Ehh??? Can you say that in plain english?

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

um, i wasn't starting stuff...

i was making a serious statement

M

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

"There, now stop making crappy transformers topics, nobody freakin cares."

I mean come on your sounding like a fool, just cause you hate the Transformers doesn't mean you can make a spiote thread about them. Don't be a fool

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

"GambitO says:
"Justice League would put an end to all they would be divided in groups of 2 Superman with Batman Wonder Woman with Flash and Martian Manhunter with Green lantern would put an end this way to the other two groups using the force of Superman the creativity and the arsenal of weapons of Batman the speed of Flash the variety of powers of MM with this it is but that enough to conquer "
Ehh??? Can you say that in plain english?"
#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"um, i wasn't starting stuff... i was making a serious statement M"

I was talking to Velocity. I mean you guyus never see me say anything hateful to Superman and DC, I don't like most of DC or Superman but that doesn't mean I go out of my way to say things as stupid as this. And im serious, you guys don't want to do this because theres tooo many of them that can fight the JL alone for one and its not even funny.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

Can someone translate this?

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i was taking this seriously, but pitting them against the entire justice league is suicide.

as i posted my proof in the hulk Vs OP thread, which you still won't accept... thats why i don't believe any of them could stand up to the JLA

M

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"I got a question for all you transformers lovers who think they can beat anyone. What does metal do at high temperatures. IT F$#$ING MELTS!! "

And who said they could beat anyone. I swear you guys worship DC or something. You guys think they win all their battles.

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i was taking this seriously, but pitting them against the entire justice league is suicide. as i posted my proof in the hulk Vs OP thread, which you still won't accept... thats why i don't believe any of them could stand up to the JLA M"

1And im serious too! puit the entrie Justice League against the entire Autobto army its freaking whipe wash. I know both teams you know just the JLA. Autobots wins every freaking way possible its not even funny but you won't take the time and look at the match up and jsut pick JLA because you know them.

2I took the time to look at the facts you brought in with that topic and I still said Optimus would win and that made you mad. Optimus wins 2 ways, he wins threw his millions of experience in battle and his brute strength and invulnerability or he just uses the Matrix and Hulk goes bye bye(but hes too compassionate to do that).

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

and as i proved... the transformers are built of metal that cannot stand upto Hulk's strength... if they cannot stand upto that, then there is no way they can stand up to Superman, Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter.

let alone bringing Flash, Green Lantern or any of the other high ranking JL members into it.

M

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio

Autobots and Decepticons are just big metal robots who transform. They fire laser's and then what? How would any of them hurt Superman? Batman has an arsenal of weapons that would fry there circuits. Heat vision melts em, how many of em move as fast as the Flash or Superman? Show me something they can do to take out Wonder Woman? I mean come on man stop being a fan boy.

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Autobots and Decepticons are just big metal robots who transform. They fire laser's and then what? How would any of them hurt Superman? Batman has an arsenal of weapons that would fry there circuits. Heat vision melts em, how many of em move as fast as the Flash or Superman? Show me something they can do to take out Wonder Woman? I mean come on man stop being a fan boy."

And there you go, people just think theyre just robots that are stupid and can't fight. OMEGA SUPREME thats alll you need to know. Bluur is just as fast as the Flash so .... Include Primus he'll kill them all with snap of his fingers. so ther.

#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Autobots and Decepticons are just big metal robots who transform. They fire laser's and then what? How would any of them hurt Superman? Batman has an arsenal of weapons that would fry there circuits. Heat vision melts em, how many of em move as fast as the Flash or Superman? Show me something they can do to take out Wonder Woman? I mean come on man stop being a fan boy."

And there you go, people just think theyre just robots that are stupid and can't fight. OMEGA SUPREME thats alll you need to know. Bluur is just as fast as the Flash so .... Include Primus he'll kill them all with snap of his fingers. so ther.

#25 Posted by warlock360 (28039 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
And there you go, people just think theyre just robots that are stupid and can't fight. OMEGA SUPREME thats alll you need to know. Bluur is just as fast as the Flash so .... Include Primus he'll kill them all with snap of his fingers. so ther."

Primus and Unicron are not autobots/maximals or Decepticons/Predacons.

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
And there you go, people just think theyre just robots that are stupid and can't fight. OMEGA SUPREME thats alll you need to know. Bluur is just as fast as the Flash so .... Include Primus he'll kill them all with snap of his fingers. so ther."
Primus and Unicron are not autobots/maximals or Decepticons/Predacons. "
OOk but that ain't fair that they have Dr. Fate and another like him against non magical foes you might as well include either planet. But it doesn't matter beacuse Optimus will use tne matrix and its bye bye JLA all of them!
#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"OOk but that ain't fair that they have Dr. Fate and another like him against non magical foes you might as well include either planet. But it doesn't matter beacuse Optimus will use tne matrix and its bye bye JLA all of them!"

so the matrix is more powerful than a star going Supernova?

M

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The matrix is merely a tool to create life as well as to heal it and a holder of wisdom and a window into the past or future and a tool to make Unicron go boom.

#30 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i got to agree with Methos and others who say JLA . i mean yes the transformers are strong because of size and being robots etc etc and not stupid and have lots of years of exp and stuff of that nature but. but when you have a group of people with the powers that the JL has ..even without superman . its still not a win for transformers . believe me i like transformers as much as the next guy . but they are really out classed here .

#31 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime, you do know Superman could punch a whole straight threw Optimus before he even got on hand on his chest to open it up to get the Matrix out right?

#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

"The matrix is merely a tool to create life as well as to heal it and a holder of wisdom and a window into the past or future and a tool to make Unicron go boom. "

To be truthful.....it was used as a weapon before on something other than Unicron.....it was in the trilogy of Transformers novels (I believe that they are canon). Optimus threatens to destroy a collective of alien beings with the Matrix if they don't let him go......it starts to cause them unbearable pain. Meh, could just be a different circumstance.....

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

If it can kill a Dark God being that devours planets and can't be stoped by anything ewlse besides it then yeah it is. So if you wan't to say "Your being unlogical adn your just a fanboy" because of what I said then no matter what I say its just gonna be stupidity to you guys so im done here. YOu guys think every little thing I post is stupid every little thing I say is stupid! I mean what I said probably annoyed you huh? I meaneven if I give a good discussion you guys shoott whatever I say down because you think i'm saying something thats whats your word "Fanboy".

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

It can kill someone other than unicron? I am quite surprised.

#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask again...

"so the matrix is more powerful than a star going Supernova?"

because everything i've just read about it doesn't say it is... so it isn't going to harm Superman, and even if it was a threat to the other members of the JLA, Green Lantern would just contain it.

M

#36 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

"It can kill someone other than unicron? I am quite surprised."

Apparently.....
Post Edited:2007-09-03 13:08:08

#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

It has a dark side to it. So yeah JLA is no more.

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"It has a dark side to it. So yeah JLA is no more."

show me proof that it is more powerful than a sub going supernova then and i'll believe you

M

#39 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone listening? Optimus doesn't carry the Matrix around in his hand like a gun. Its in his chest. Optimus doesn't move at a fraction of the Speed Superman does. So before he ever gets to the Matrix he's dead.

No one has yet to say anything that would secure a win for the Transformers. I keep hearing Matrix, Matrix, and I've shown you that even if it could kill the JLA Optimus isn't fast enough to get to it.

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:
"It can kill someone other than unicron? I am quite surprised."
Apparently so....."

I always thought that was the dead matrix that causes harm to other life.

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I ask again...
"so the matrix is more powerful than a star going Supernova?"
because everything i've just read about it doesn't say it is... so it isn't going to harm Superman, and even if it was a threat to the other members of the JLA, Green Lantern would just contain it. M"

A Dark god is more powerful than the GL corp so no.

#42 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Is anyone listening? Optimus doesn't carry the Matrix around in his hand like a gun. Its in his chest. Optimus doesn't move at a fraction of the Speed Superman does. So before he ever gets to the Matrix he's dead. No one has yet to say anything that would secure a win for the Transformers. I keep hearing Matrix, Matrix, and I've shown you that even if it could kill the JLA Optimus isn't fast enough to get to it."

I never even said they win.....I was just saying that he can use it to hurt things other than Unicron.

#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
show me proof that it is more powerful than a sub going supernova then and i'll believe you M"

Do you know what a Dark God is? Ok then so theres your proof

#44 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"King of Kings says:
"Is anyone listening? Optimus doesn't carry the Matrix around in his hand like a gun. Its in his chest. Optimus doesn't move at a fraction of the Speed Superman does. So before he ever gets to the Matrix he's dead. No one has yet to say anything that would secure a win for the Transformers. I keep hearing Matrix, Matrix, and I've shown you that even if it could kill the JLA Optimus isn't fast enough to get to it."
I never even said they win.....I was just saying that he can use it to hurt things other than Unicron."

Maybe it just turned on music that unicron hates so much that he would tear off his leg and then self destruct to make it stop but that's just rampant speculation.

#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
show me proof that it is more powerful than a sub going supernova then and i'll believe you M"
Do you know what a Dark God is? Ok then so theres your proof "

A dark god is an evil God.

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Do you know what a Dark God is? Ok then so theres your proof"

ok.. i've looked up Dark Gods in the transformers conext... there is nothing there to started they are more powerful than a Supernova.

please provide proof if you are going to back this argument up

M

#47 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Its pointless to debate because I just named you guys a weapon thats just as powerful as the cosmic nulliferthat destroyed a darkgod 1movie 1comic and you guys still won't admit it. So yeah im done here its just a hate thread.

#48 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84451 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Its pointless to debate because I just named you guys a weapon thats just as powerful as the cosmic nulliferthat destroyed a darkgod 1movie 1comic and you guys still won't admit it. So yeah im done here its just a hate thread."

LMAO. I see the problem here, your retarded. You can keep dodging me if you want Prime it doesn't change the fact that Optimus has to go into his chest, take the Matrix out and pull it apart. I suppose people like Flash and Superman who move at near light speed just sit there and suck there thumbs while that happens.

#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to avoid Superman or the flash when they are at full speed is like trying to avoid a homing laser. It's nigh impossible.

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

SIGH and you guys say I start sh!+ Im not going to post no more abouthtis topic because it will just turn ugly so i'll remove myself.