#1 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Released from its Cryo-Crypt the Eversor Assassinis given the full details of its prey & the hunt starts.

Battle takes place in a populated Gotham City.

The Eversor Assassin will hunt down every member of the League of Assassins One by One.(full roster click on the link).

All characters have have their usual gear for this encounter.

Each encounter will be One on One.(this still stands for the LOA even tho they are on high alert).

None of the League Know they are being hunted.THEY DO KNOW NOW & ARE ON HIGH ALERT.

New Members working as a team to hunt down the Assassin.Katana, Deadshot, Slipknot & Brutale.This team tho have no info on the Assassin Apart from hes in town & a huge threat to them all.

Rules - No BFR, No Immortals, Fight to the Death, No time travel, No outside Help.

Can the Assassin clear the DC Roster?

V

Gotham City
#2 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: the picture you've got in the OP is of a Culexus this is an Eversor :):

Online
#3 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea?

im sure it isnt, will double check the page.

just checked & that image was taken from the Black Library.

Assassin

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam it u are correct Sir my Bad Lol Still bad Ass Picture ;)

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Dam it u are correct Sir my Bad Lol Still bad Ass Picture ;)

That it is. Black Library cover artists come out with some beastly art.

Online
#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think modern weapons can penetrate Eversor armour at any distance, it's as tough if not tougher than space marine armour. Not to mention that Eversors are extremely superhuman in their speed and strength, to the point where a single Eversor can make mincemeat out of a Chaos Space marine Lord and his entire retinue before they can figure out what the hell just happened. Not to mention, pretty much every weapon in an eversor's armour penetrates most any kind of armour, so nothing Ras'al'ghul's cronies can conjure will stop it from straight up murdering them.

#8 Posted by Vaeternus (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

Eversor I think can manage

#9 Edited by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Eversor will carve them up.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Eversor too. In single combat he outclasses the League.

Online
#11 Edited by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp, how is this even a fight? LOA isn't capable of inflicting the necessary damage to bypass the Eversor armor..

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Stomp, how is this even a fight?

Because all the fights take place in a 1v1 scenario the assassin isn't taking them all on at the same time. Eversor's are pumped full of drugs and have extra adrenal glands which means they can move faster/have faster reaction speeds than Space Marines. 1 Eversor while not as strong or as durable as a Space Marine is a much better and faster fighter (considering Space Marine's move as a blur to the human eye and can cut bullets out of the air, thats pretty damn fast). The assassin is also equipped with a power weapon that destabilizes molecules allowing it to phase its way through almost anything.

I doubt anyone in the LOA could take on a Space Marine and win and Eversors are fast enough and skilled enough to make them a fair match. So in a 1v1 scenario the LOA gets gutted.

Online
#13 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Stomp, how is this even a fight?

Because all the fights take place in a 1v1 scenario the assassin isn't taking them all on at the same time. Eversor's are pumped full of drugs and have extra adrenal glands which means they can move faster/have faster reaction speeds than Space Marines. 1 Eversor while not as strong or as durable as a Space Marine is a much better and faster fighter (considering Space Marine's move as a blur to the human eye and can cut bullets out of the air, thats pretty damn fast). The assassin is also equipped with a power weapon that destabilizes molecules allowing it to phase its way through almost anything.

I doubt anyone in the LOA could take on a Space Marine and win and Eversors are fast enough and skilled enough to make them a fair match. So in a 1v1 scenario the LOA gets gutted.

I made a typo, re-read it. Putting the entire LOA against the Eversor would be a much better fight in my opinion.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Oh my bad misread what you wrote :p

Online
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I don't think modern weapons can penetrate Eversor armour at any distance, it's as tough if not tougher than space marine armour. Not to mention that Eversors are extremely superhuman in their speed and strength, to the point where a single Eversor can make mincemeat out of a Chaos Space marine Lord and his entire retinue before they can figure out what the hell just happened. Not to mention, pretty much every weapon in an eversor's armour penetrates most any kind of armour, so nothing Ras'al'ghul's cronies can conjure will stop it from straight up murdering them.

@nick_hero22

said:

Stomp, how is this even a fight? LOA isn't capable of inflicting the necessary damage to bypass the Eversor armor..

Assassin have no armour. Only SynSkin Suits. Synthetic Skin Rubber like suits that allow Blood clots to heal Quickly with Drugs in the suit on Skin for enhance Performance. ]

The real adavntage is Assassins Dodging Skill and Speed.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16027 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: While I agree an Eversor isn't anywhere close to a Space Marine in terms of durability they are arguably the most durable type of assassin you can get. I remember reading a segment about one wading through a ton of Ork fire which is unlikely for someone in just synskin. I would guess its more of a combo between flak and synskin as you can see they are more heavily armored than the Calidus and Vindicare.

Online
#17 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

As already mentioned the Armour isnt anywhere near ur Space Marine or even well suited Imperial Guard, its wots inside that make em lethal.

The League do have on their roster characters armed enough to cause Death/injury but its being able to do it that counts :)

& the scenario being "One at a time" The DC assassins will have to be at the top of their game.

#18 Edited by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

As already mentioned the Armour isnt anywhere near ur Space Marine or even well suited Imperial Guard, its wots inside that make em lethal.

The League do have on their roster characters armed enough to cause Death/injury but its being able to do it that counts :)

& the scenario being "One at a time" The DC assassins will have to be at the top of their game.

Sending an Eversor against a Chaos Space marine Lord and his retinue will almost certainly result in the Lord and the entire retinue being left in bloody pieces before they can figure out what the hell just happened. No one in the league stands a chance before the Eversor leaves them in tiny pieces before proceeding to gleefully murder everything and anything it catches.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: @Strider92: @Lord_Johnathan:

Basic Abilities of All Assassins.
SynSkin
Eversor Temple

Eversor Weapons, gear, and Abilities.

Toxic Acid blood
Combat drugs
Fast Shot
Neuro Gauntlet
Pistol
Sensores
CQC Master

So to conclude he has ways of detecting hidden foes, Super Fast, Toxic Acid Blood, and a Matter Sepreating Toxic Gauntlet.

#20 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG the Eversor assassin is even more Kick-Ass than i thought :0

Will do an edit soon to make this encounter more even :)

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I see the edit. It seems the whole battle comesdown to Deadshot vs the Assassin in a shoot out. They both see i slow motion so....