Zatanna

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know zatanna

How? she is one of the most powerful magicians in DC and could take almost anyone (assuming no speed blitz) in battle for example she could make people stop just by saying "pots". In this case I think she wins here.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: If you know the JL then Zatanna should be one of the main people you would know

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I read her powerset, she seems to be as powerful as Zatanna. But I dont see why Zatanna wouldnt redirect her attacks

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Uchiha545

@zhurong: @uchiha454: Well do you know Evangeline?

Yes but I think Zatanna should be able to handle her level of elemental manipulation. The only thing that could be trouble would be magia erebea but even with that I still see Zatanna winning

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: What about her martial art skills?

Add that to she hasn't exactly Painted her nails for 1000 Years. she actually Was their for the Invention Of Akido(The Japanese Martial art) and perfected the Style Long ago, she is capable of flipping someone with little to no effort. and knows a little about Pressure Points as well.

Here she Flips a Guy with no noticeable Movements

Whilst distracted, she one Shots Guy.

Now here im going to bring in one of the bigger Factor of this fight(Outside of her magic Obv) Her abilities as a puppet master. she is capable of using Strings in order to manipulate the body of her opponents.

Okay here is what we get from this big set

• She is capable of using her Strings with no prior indication
  • She Learned Marital arts a few thousand or hundred years ago, and has perfected it.
  • even without Magical Power, she is still a complete and utter monster. Even in the body of a little girl

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Not really sure on her H2H feats but...

she did stop Despero and...

took on Lobo and...

turned bullets into paper, people into rabbits, and froze individuals.

I believe her casting speed and spell strength is what gives her the win here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathHero61

@uchiha454: Speed? Eva was keeping up with negi's lightning combat speed, so i don't see how reacting to bullets is that impressive. Any decent combat speed feats?

The main thing that eva would have to worry about is the spell strength considering she can easily just freeze someone with her powers. And considering her level of transmutation. But speed and versatility in this battle is a key factor and precision and it seems like Eva has the advantage even with magia erebea

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Speed? Eva was keeping up with negi's lightning combat speed, so i don't see how reacting to bullets is that impressive. Any decent combat speed feats?

The main thing that eva would have to worry about is the spell strength considering she can easily just freeze someone with her powers. And considering her level of transmutation. But speed and versatility in this battle is a key factor and precision and it seems like Eva has the advantage even with magia erebea

At first I thought this but spells like freeze or stop aren't really designed to hurt the target.