Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Unit 01 pretty easily.

Again. AT field. Unless you have something that outclasses EVA (therefore making it a mismatch) I can't see how you can break through it without an AT field of your own. And Unit 01s AT field is the strongest in the series.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Unit 01 caught a mountain sized angel that was crashing down from Earth's orbit at extreme speeds and was threatening to (iirc) sink all of Japan. Said Angel's AT field also withstood over a dozen N2 nukes and Unit 01 broke its AT field.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Unit 01 pretty easily.

Again. AT field. Unless you have something that outclasses EVA (therefore making it a mismatch) I can't see how you can break through it without an AT field of your own. And Unit 01s AT field is the strongest in the series.

That doesn't mean that it's easy it would atleast take some time if we're talking composite Godzilla.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: It doesn't say anywhere in the OP composite. All I see is the 2014 movie picture.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XioKenji

01 easily in a spite and mismatch.

especially with in-character.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I watched the Anime and remeber none of that.

lol what? The meteor angel was in both the anime series and the movie remakes.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fallschirmjager: I remeber that, that angel is hardly mountain size. The scale of the 3 Eva's to it and the large hill it covers is good size but nothing GZ could not blast through himself, or any more impressive than fighting 2 Mutos with combine weight of 150,000 tons beating on GZ for a day straight.

After research the consensus of height is 40-80 meters. So that Angel by scale is nothing GZ could not handle as he is ranged 108 to 200+ meters.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: ...again. AT fields. Godzilla has nothing to say he can break Unit 01 AT field. AT fields shrug off multiple nukes with no issue.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fallschirmjager: and so what? Godzilla 2014 tank multiple Nukes, including the Castle Bravo fine. He tank the asteroid impact that split the contents.

So why can't Godzilla wail on him till the 3 minuets of battery is up?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Night4345

Needs some information OP.

Which version of Eva Unit 01 is this? The original series with Shinji? What's his sync ratio here? Can Unit 01 go berserk? Has Unit 01 eaten Zeruel's S2 Engine yet? Or is this this Rebuild Eva Unit 01? Can Shinji and Unit 01 go berserk, can they Evolve?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: and so what? Godzilla 2014 tank multiple Nukes, including the Castle Bravo fine. He tank the asteroid impact that split the contents.

So why can't Godzilla wail on him till the 3 minuets of battery is up?

3 minutes? You claim you watch EVA and yet you want to bring up 3 minutes? This is Unit 01. That timer means nothing. As soon as it reaches it, if it even reaches that point, EVA will go berserk, just like it has every time.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

Which version of Eva Unit 01 is this? The original series with Shinji? What's his sync ratio here? Can Unit 01 go berserk? Has Unit 01 eaten Zeruel's S2 Engine yet? Or is this this Rebuild Eva Unit 01? Can Shinji and Unit 01 go berserk, can they Evolve?

This.

Also, which Godzilla is this? Is it composite? Is it remake?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think this is a composite 01 , therefor calling a stomp mismatch.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: OP never answered when I asked for more info :(. Regular 3 minute eva 01 loses due to lack of stamina (hope I don't have to explain that). Berserker Eva wins due to far greater defense and potentially ascending (shouldn't have to explain that either).

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End of Evangelion 01 lolstomps.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gojira2512

@devilgamer: You need to give more info in the OP ...

1. Which Godzilla Version ( Moives, Comics,Games,Manga etc)???
  2. Which Eva 01 Version ... Anime or Rebuild Movies??
  3. Eva 01 can get Berserker??
  4. Godzilla can get Burning Mode??
  5. Eva 01 can get Like-God mode
  6. Godzilla with Infinite Power (Kaiser Mode)
  7. Eva 01 with AT Field or not.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zangetsusama01

1. if this is composite eva vs composite zilla ur gonna have a bad time OP xD

i can see the eva goes god mode and turns zilla into LCL arguements coming or the zilla uses Black hole ++ breath to one shot eva arguements coming.

2. im gonna take this as 2014 zilla vs rebuild evangelion (doesnt really matter since between original and rebuild unit 1 is the same eva with same feats just better animated since they had a budget this time) since both have decent feats and arent too OP (no god mode for eva since that shits too OP)

strength feats for unit 1 : in chronological order

it broke both sachiels arms after entering its berserker state and ripping through its at field with its bare hands which is as in character as it gets for unit 1

No Caption Provided

this is after sachiels body tanked a point blank n2 mine with no at field active.

unit 1 held up sahaquiel alone with its arms while neutralizing its AT field with its own which means its strength is easily above what those mutos both weighed in the movie by and it was stated that it was a kinetic bomb that would destroy everything for 420 kiliometers(420 000 meters) and 15 km deep (15 000) as estimated before it started to go even faster by the magi at nerve.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

someone will probably bring up that unit 1 took damage while holding it up but the only visible damage done to the unit was from the angel stabbing the eva with its hand spikes note how the damage is only on unit 1's arms.

and as always unit 1's greatest feat fight is its 1v1 with zeruel during which unit 1 under shinji's own strength without berserk mode manages to hurt zeruel who previously tanked a n2 missile thrust into it by unit 0 while having its AT field neutralized by the unit with 0 damage taken.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

durability feats

it was stated during the anime that the safest place should sahaquiel detonate would be the inside of an eva so it was an educated statement made by misato who know the capabilities of the eva well enough to know that should sahaquiel hit tokyo 3 everything except the eva will be destroyed. realistically no one knows the true capabilities of the evas in their berserker states are since they seem to amp every stat it could be amused the evas gain more durability(elaborate later on this)

ritsuko someone who also knows the normal capabilities of an eva and their limits came to the conclusion that the only way to defeat the 12th angel leliel was to drop all of nervs remaining 992 n2 mines on the sea of durac formed by its body. this is 992 low yield nukes which can range from 18-22 kt(this is based of the 2 smallest nukes we have detonated excluding the first test nuke) of force a piece so u can guess just how much hurt they were about to pump out on unit 1 which had been eaten by the angel. ritsuko expected a depowered and unshielded unit 1 albeit damaged and with potential pilot loss of life to survive the force of all 992 detonations and be recovered.

unit 1 while in its berserker state also tanked ramiels laser to its chest/core for quite a long time without being broken despite the buildings infront of it being blown through like wet tissue paper.the unit then had a brief cool before an even stronger laser was fired by ramiel toward the units entire body with the armour only suffering some melting despite the catapult it was placed on being melted beyond use.

unit 1 in its fight with the second angel managed to hold onto the energy whips with its bare hands for quite some time without its AT field protecting it and suffered burns to its skin which are fair considering the whips cut through buildings like wet butter but unit 1's armour only got damaged by prolonged contact which is easily over 1 minute since shinjis friends had to climb the unit and get in while it was powered down with its hands on the whips.otherwise the angel swiping its arms around unit 1 only managed to damage its power cord.

unit 1 managed to also tank a unprotected dive into a volcano to save asuka's unit 2 from being destroyed pretty well as there weren't any warning lights or signals in shinji's entry plug when he was pulling asuka up.

as a side note zeruels AT field is believed to be the strongest one any angel has shown since even berserk unit 2 couldnt neutralize it along with all the advanced weaponry the unit was using at the same time.similarly its at field bounced mari off like nothing when she thrust the thunder spear down on the shield and caused a showckwave bigger than the angel itself

No Caption Provided

i couldnt get the entire shockwave in one shot it went by too fast and i aint in the mood to go frame by frame but that outer ring is the after effect of unit 2 hitting zeruels AT field with the angel itself being forced below the buildings and even then it blocked unit 2's pylon mounted missile shots and threw it off without a crack. unit 1's AT field managed to match zeruel with shinji incontrol easily so its AT field in base mode is equal to it however in berserker mode unit 1's at field is strong enough to stop 4 of zeruels "arms" that managed to cut through anything they touched like butter inc other evas and unit 1 itself when shinji was in control so its AT field is easily tanking the most powerful shots 2014 zilla is tossing.

verdict on this fight is that rebuild eva stomps in a 1v1 against godzilla if its 2014 version so i would recommend something a little stronger since unit 1 has more DC,durability and overall advantages to godzilla add in that i forgot its eye lasers which easily pierced zeruels AT field and this is a stomp in ranged warfare.

@sirfizzwhizz:

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2014 Godzilla?

Eva-01 wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zangetsusama01: I think the Eva wank is surprising. Regardless no one is arguing composite as Composite GZ own All the Evas at the same time.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

@sirfizzwhizz: You are 100% correct. Composite Godzilla would solo the entire verse with ease.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: we are using pictured versions since both composite forms can be wanked beyond all compare man unless someone can make an arguement for composite zilla tanking anti AT field hax you will have people arguing for both sides which is why i said im going with 2014 zilla and eva without god mode. i even said OP must pick a stronger zilla

how am i wanking when i simply worked under the impression this was 2014 zilla heck i think i even admitted this match was unfair and that a better zilla was needed to win this. zillas top tier forms would solo the verse which is true but my question is how shall i disprove the hardcore fans that will being up the godmode unit 1's anti AT field's plantery feat of turning every living thing into LCL(im not one of them i just believe in giving both sides a fair chance at winning)

to be fair and not accept NLF: composite godzilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. eva verse easily.

if we take evas anti at field into question then it stomps composite zilla with BS hax that even i think should be disabled.

im curious though how am i wanking.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

OP didn't mention what incarnation of Godzilla he/her was using for the fight.

Since all the picture is showing is Godzilla 2014, I am going to assume OP is using 2014 Godzilla for this fight in which EVA-01 wins.

Though Composite Godzilla would wreck the entire verse.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers