King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

good battle...

I am tempted to say Etrigan and Thor wins this battle in a very close fight... Etrigan will have to really hold his d!ck here in battle with Diana... something he hasnt done all that well in previous encounters... but I believe he could hold her off long enough for Thor to handle Circe... 

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By vuviper
@King Saturn said:
"

good battle...

I am tempted to say Etrigan and Thor wins this battle in a very close fight... Etrigan will have to really hold his d!ck here in battle with Diana... something he hasnt done all that well in previous encounters... but I believe he could hold her off long enough for Thor to handle Circe... 

"
Thanks for the input King, but it's really Circe after stealing wonder woman's powers
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

But the battles most likely go the other way with WW Vs Thor. 

WW wins in the end. both are close in strengh but WW superior speed & HtH Ability are what wins it for her & Ability to hold hammer herself hurts Thor also! 
She has great Defense for his EP attacks so this battle is decided up close & with that it favors WW. She disarms him & proves the better warrior! 

Circe vs Etrigan 
 I think Circe takes this. Her Magic is greater...

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" But the battles most likely go the other way with WW Vs Thor.  WW wins in the end. both are close in strengh but WW superior speed & HtH Ability are what wins it for her & Ability to hold hammer herself hurts Thor also! She has great Defense for his EP attacks so this battle is decided up close & with that it favors WW. She disarms him & proves the better warrior!  Circe vs Etrigan  I think Circe takes this. Her Magic is greater... "
Where are you getting that from?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

good battle...

"
Thanks for the input King, but it's really Circe after stealing wonder woman's powers "

oh... well in this case

I can see the team still winning here but just a tad bit easier since its only one person they have to handle... Etrigan can just be extra muscle here... while Thor provides the Magic and Power needed to hold of the Diana Powered Circe... Thor wont be able to beat her here by his own strength alone... but with the added muscle of Etrigan they should still win this

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Ferro Vida said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" But the battles most likely go the other way with WW Vs Thor.  WW wins in the end. both are close in strengh but WW superior speed & HtH Ability are what wins it for her & Ability to hold hammer herself hurts Thor also! She has great Defense for his EP attacks so this battle is decided up close & with that it favors WW. She disarms him & proves the better warrior!  Circe vs Etrigan  I think Circe takes this. Her Magic is greater... "
Where are you getting that from? "

Cause she's worthy, simple put.  

But As much as I hate to refrence Marvel vs DC for ANYTHING, that part showed it right with her being able to hold it. Though since it is Marvel Vs DC I would'nt blame you for disregarding everything in there... 

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Belladonna

Circe's magic is more powerful than Etrigan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Charmix said:
" Circe's magic is more powerful than Etrigan. "
you are right to some degree... though I would say Thor could match Circe's Magic... or at least come close 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Cause she's worthy, simple put.  But As much as I hate to refrence Marvel vs DC for ANYTHING, that part showed it right with her being able to hold it. Though since it is Marvel Vs DC I would'nt blame you for disregarding everything in there...   "
In theory she would be able to wield it. There is no proof that she can even if she is worthy enough.

I'm glad you wouldn't blame me for that, but I will disregard everything in there. The only canon Marvel/DC crossover was the Avengers/JLA thing.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vuviper
@King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

good battle...

"
Thanks for the input King, but it's really Circe after stealing wonder woman's powers "

oh... well in this case

I can see the team still winning here but just a tad bit easier since its only one person they have to handle... Etrigan can just be extra muscle here... while Thor provides the Magic and Power needed to hold of the Diana Powered Circe... Thor wont be able to beat her here by his own strength alone... but with the added muscle of Etrigan they should still win this

"
I think Wonder Woman's speed helps to compensate for facing multiple opponents. But the reason I made the battle is because I wasn't sure who would win. I'm more familiar with the physical prowess of these combatants but don't know much about their magical prowess atm
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Cause she's worthy, simple put.  But As much as I hate to refrence Marvel vs DC for ANYTHING, that part showed it right with her being able to hold it. Though since it is Marvel Vs DC I would'nt blame you for disregarding everything in there...   "
In theory she would be able to wield it. There is no proof that she can even if she is worthy enough.  I'm glad you wouldn't blame me for that, but I will disregard everything in there. The only canon Marvel/DC crossover was the Avengers/JLA thing. "
I thought that was the only requirement? Anyway Circe is not worthy, and wonder woman isn't in this fight, her powers are.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

good battle...

"

oh... well in this case

"
I think Wonder Woman's speed helps to compensate for facing multiple opponents. But the reason I made the battle is because I wasn't sure who would win. I'm more familiar with the physical prowess of these combatants but don't know much about their magical prowess atm "
I will give you that... I dont know if Thor has the overall reaction time to keep up with the pace of the battle... 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vuviper
@King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

good battle...

"

oh... well in this case

"
I think Wonder Woman's speed helps to compensate for facing multiple opponents. But the reason I made the battle is because I wasn't sure who would win. I'm more familiar with the physical prowess of these combatants but don't know much about their magical prowess atm "
I will give you that... I dont know if Thor has the overall reaction time to keep up with the pace of the battle...  "
I think he does have pretty good reaction times though, just not as good as WW, but with Etrigan in there, right now I see it going either way. But I don't know all that much about all the characters involved
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida
@vuviper said:
" I thought that was the only requirement? Anyway Circe is not worthy, and wonder woman isn't in this fight, her powers are. "
It's the schrodinger's cat theory.

I was just responding to GBD's post
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Just seen it's only Circe her w/powerup. 

I think she takes it.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida said:

" @vuviper said:

" I thought that was the only requirement? Anyway Circe is not worthy, and wonder woman isn't in this fight, her powers are. "
It's the schrodinger's cat theory.  I was just responding to GBD's post "
I was actually addressing both of you lol. And scrodinger's cat doesn't exist. A cat in a box cannot exist in a superposition of states, it is just used to give people and idea of what superposition is. that's why instead of saying "Curiousity killed the cat" It's much more accurate to say, "Curiosity  constrained the superposition of a quantum wave-particle to a single eigenfuntion"
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida
@vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @vuviper said:

I was actually addressing both of you lol. And scrodinger's cat doesn't exist. A cat in a box cannot exist in a superposition of states, it is just used to give people and idea of what superposition is. that's why instead of saying "Curiousity killed the cat" It's much more accurate to say, "Curiosity  constrained the superposition of a quantum wave-particle to a single eigenfuntion" "
I was refering to the theory itself xD But still, I applaud your science
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @vuviper said:

I was actually addressing both of you lol. And scrodinger's cat doesn't exist. A cat in a box cannot exist in a superposition of states, it is just used to give people and idea of what superposition is. that's why instead of saying "Curiousity killed the cat" It's much more accurate to say, "Curiosity  constrained the superposition of a quantum wave-particle to a single eigenfuntion" "
I was refering to the theory itself xD But still, I applaud your science "
I rocked my P-chem midterm last week. Yes! Quantum mechanics and atomic orbitals yay. Stuffs hard.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @vuviper said:

I was refering to the theory itself xD But still, I applaud your science "
I rocked my P-chem midterm last week. Yes! Quantum mechanics and atomic orbitals yay. Stuffs hard. "
Congrats, dude! :)
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Belladonna
@Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
Isn't that the theory of a cat in a poisonous room is half dead or alive or something like that?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
Isn't that the theory of a cat in a poisonous room is half dead or alive or something like that? "
Something like that.

You know that the cat is dead, but without opening the box that the cat is in you can't prove it. Therefore the cat is alive and dead at the same time.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Belladonna
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
Isn't that the theory of a cat in a poisonous room is half dead or alive or something like that? "
Something like that.  You know that the cat is dead, but without opening the box that the cat is in you can't prove it. Therefore the cat is alive and dead at the same time. "
I understand kinda reminds me of Arcanna explaining her powers.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
Something like that.  You know that the cat is dead, but without opening the box that the cat is in you can't prove it. Therefore the cat is alive and dead at the same time. "
I understand kinda reminds me of Arcanna explaining her powers. "
How did she explain her powers?
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida:@Charmix: Schrodinger's cat is a though experiment involving a cat in a box that is either alive or dead randomly. There are more than one application I believe and multiple interpretations, but the one I'm familiar with is to help thinking about and understand superposition of states. In QM a wavefuntion is a describes a wave-particle and has all the dynamic information about it in that particle. sometimes a particle can not be described by a single wavefunction but instead a linear combination of wave functions called a superposition of wave functions. In the super position, the particle is described by both at once, but if you were to measure a value or observe the particle it the superposition would collapse. After the collapse of the super position, if you try to observe it again you will only observe the wavefuntion that you first observed when you collapsed the superposition. If you think of it with the cat as a particle and the 2 wavefunctions being death and life, the cat would be both dead an alive until you observed it, which would force it to be either dead or alive. Before you observed it it was both dead and alive. this isn't really what happens when you have a cat in a box though, because a cat is not a quantum particle that can exist in a superposition of states.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida:@Charmix: Schrodinger's cat is a though experiment involving a cat in a box that is either alive or dead randomly. There are more than one application I believe and multiple interpretations, but the one I'm familiar with is to help thinking about and understand superposition of states. In QM a wavefuntion is a describes a wave-particle and has all the dynamic information about it in that particle. sometimes a particle can not be described by a single wavefunction but instead a linear combination of wave functions called a superposition of wave functions. In the super position, the particle is described by both at once, but if you were to measure a value or observe the particle it the superposition would collapse. After the collapse of the super position, if you try to observe it again you will only observe the wavefuntion that you first observed when you collapsed the superposition. If you think of it with the cat as a particle and the 2 wavefunctions being death and life, the cat would be both dead an alive until you observed it, which would force it to be either dead or alive. Before you observed it it was both dead and alive. this isn't really what happens when you have a cat in a box though, because a cat is not a quantum particle that can exist in a superposition of states. "
Sorry, the one I'm familiar with is much less in depth.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vuviper
@Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Ferro Vida:@Charmix: Schrodinger's cat is a though experiment involving a cat in a box that is either alive or dead randomly. There are more than one application I believe and multiple interpretations, but the one I'm familiar with is to help thinking about and understand superposition of states. In QM a wavefuntion is a describes a wave-particle and has all the dynamic information about it in that particle. sometimes a particle can not be described by a single wavefunction but instead a linear combination of wave functions called a superposition of wave functions. In the super position, the particle is described by both at once, but if you were to measure a value or observe the particle it the superposition would collapse. After the collapse of the super position, if you try to observe it again you will only observe the wavefuntion that you first observed when you collapsed the superposition. If you think of it with the cat as a particle and the 2 wavefunctions being death and life, the cat would be both dead an alive until you observed it, which would force it to be either dead or alive. Before you observed it it was both dead and alive. this isn't really what happens when you have a cat in a box though, because a cat is not a quantum particle that can exist in a superposition of states. "
Sorry, the one I'm familiar with is much less in depth. "
Well you just got the sparknotes version for dummies of the first day of my P-chem class. I'm sure other courses go even more in depth, my class only really studies how quantum mechanics applies to chemistry and orbitals and spectroscopy
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Belladonna
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Charmix said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

" @Charmix said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @vuviper said:
I understand kinda reminds me of Arcanna explaining her powers. "
How did she explain her powers? "
In Squadron Supreme, Arcanna has a conversion with Shape . She asks him whats in his bowl that the two are having for lunch, and he says Macaroni and Cheese, at least thats what the lunch man tells him. But she tells him "Ah, that's what he said, but until you open the bowl, how do you know? ". He gets confuse due to his low intelligence level. xD But she relates her power to the Schrodinger's cat paradox, which if a cat in a box has a 50% chance of being killed, it is neither alive nor dead (or both alive and dead) until the box is opened and the cat is observed. Taa Daa:)
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Belladonna
@vuviper said:
I wish I can call you the Ultimate Observer xD
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vuviper
@Charmix said:
" @vuviper said:
I wish I can call you the Ultimate Observer xD "
Whose that?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Belladonna
@vuviper said:
" @Charmix said:
" @vuviper said:
I wish I can call you the Ultimate Observer xD "
Whose that? "
No one in particular but just a title for someone who has a great understanding in quantum physics :)
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By Strafe Prower

Circe has Reality Manipulation, not to mention her Magic is strong enough to make either of the opponents tremble. Now with WW's Speed, Strength, and skills, It will be hard for the team to beat her. Etrigan hasn't been doing well as of late, and I don't see Thor beating her in more than one or 2 categorys. IF the team wins, one WILL go down, and the other will probably have injurys. I don't know if they can do it though. Good match.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

If Thor can figure out how to tap in to Etrigans immense power, then Thor Chris Browns her.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vuviper
@Strafe Prower said:

" Circe has Reality Manipulation, not to mention her Magic is strong enough to make either of the opponents tremble. Now with WW's Speed, Strength, and skills, It will be hard for the team to beat her. Etrigan hasn't been doing well as of late, and I don't see Thor beating her in more than one or 2 categorys. IF the team wins, one WILL go down, and the other will probably have injurys. I don't know if they can do it though. Good match. "

Thanks for the break down strafe
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Lance Uppercut said:
"If Thor can figure out how to tap in to Etrigans immense power, then Thor Chris Browns her. "

Doubt it, He will have so much trouble with her, he wont have the time to concentrate on that.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower
@vuviper said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

" Circe has Reality Manipulation, not to mention her Magic is strong enough to make either of the opponents tremble. Now with WW's Speed, Strength, and skills, It will be hard for the team to beat her. Etrigan hasn't been doing well as of late, and I don't see Thor beating her in more than one or 2 categorys. IF the team wins, one WILL go down, and the other will probably have injurys. I don't know if they can do it though. Good match. "

Thanks for the break down strafe "

Anytime, Circe is a great character :) She is my favorite WW villian as well.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vuviper
@Strafe Prower said:
" @vuviper said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

Anytime, Circe is a great character :) She is my favorite WW villian as well. "
There aren't a lot of battles with her, and when they appear they get very little attention
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"If Thor can figure out how to tap in to Etrigans immense power, then Thor Chris Browns her. "
Doubt it, He will have so much trouble with her, he wont have the time to concentrate on that. "
Which is why I said if.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Doubt it, He will have so much trouble with her, he wont have the time to concentrate on that. "
Which is why I said if. "
K
@vuviper said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @vuviper said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

Anytime, Circe is a great character :) She is my favorite WW villian as well. "
There aren't a lot of battles with her, and when they appear they get very little attention "

Agreed, I made a few with her I think. It's been awhile though.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By sa5m
@Charmix said:
" Circe's magic is more powerful than Etrigan. "
yes team 2 I beleive
vuviper

Forum Posts