#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle in DC Hell. In character. Standard gear. No prep. Win by scoring a KO or by killing the opposition. How does Zee stack up against a magical foe of Lobo? Will the Demons strength of 10 be sufficient? Who, why, and please give a reason, any reason, no matter how stupid or I will, um, I will . . . do the same thing again. No, seriously, even if your reason is "Zatanna, because aliens don't wear purple hats" that is much better in my book than just a name-drop.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan should destroy her, I think. He is a magical creature and should have some resistance to spells -- in addition, he should be a plenty sufficient spellcaster himself, along with being physically superior and possessing natural abilities.

#3 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Joygirl, thank you for following the OP to the letter. This, my friends, is the perfect template for answering one of my threads.

#4 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

Etrigan should destroy her, I think. He is a magical creature and should have some resistance to spells -- in addition, he should be a plenty sufficient spellcaster himself, along with being physically superior and possessing natural abilities.

#5 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X is so angry that he stood up in his wheeled chair.

#6 Edited by Outside_85 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-FP Zatanna would have a better chance. Post-FP Zatanna doesn't appear quite as experience as before. But I'll go with the rhymer in both cases...considering how many people have tried to control him and failed.

(Side note: Etrigan has nothing to do with Lobo :S)

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

#8 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by beatboks1 (7091 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan wins easily. even on Earth Zee would be at a disadvantage, but in hell where her power can hurt her as much as it can her opponent she's skrewed. Etrigan may not like spell casting but he can do it and doing so he has fought greater enemies than Zee. Added to which he actually enjoys pain so anything Zee could do to him would be more like a turn on. Also he's a lot more than strength o 10, he has punched Superman to the moon after all. It's also been shiwn that you need very powerful magic to protect from his hell fire

#10 Posted by BlackWind (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna has more powerful magic than a base Etrigan. But theDemon has tapped into primal mystical forces that let him take on the Sentinels of Magic.Regardless, I see him blitzing Zatanna and eating her hat.

Then he asks her out on a date.