User Lists: 0

Let start this off guys

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I have to go with Etrigan here, he's is strong enough to have tangled with the likes of superman and wonder women in addition to being very skilled with magic, I would say the hellfire he possesses would be the final straw for WW hulk.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't know. I just started reading Demon Knights and besides that I don't know much about Etrigan. I'm still leaning towards Hulk.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Leaning more towards Hulk because of his greater consistency. Etrigan is powerful, I am not doubting that, but in a sheer contest of strength I am going with the guy who's strength just grows. Added I have to point out that WWH did stand near the epicenter when the Ghost Rider blew up/emerged, and all that did was singe him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Using Etsy's higher-end feats, he should take this with relative ease.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Do you happen to have any on hand ones, or a link to his respect thread? I've been curious, but haven't taken the time to really do research on etrigan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 breakdown on Etrigan :)?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@dratini1331: I'm on my phone right now and as far as I know he has never had a respect thread made. But for sure, he is one toooough customer.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danm: It wouldnt kill him

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@beatboks1 breakdown on Etrigan :)?

Etrigan can contend but I don't see him winning. In fact I see this as a battle without an end.

In strength he can mix it with WWHulk but punching Superman to the moon is his best feat and I see Hulk taking that.

Hell Fire sin't doing Jack to WWHulk, GR's certainly didn't and nothing about Etrigan's hell fire is any better.

While Etrigan does have powerful magic at his disposal ( he is after all the brother of Merlin) he HATES to use it and rarely does.

In durability they are fairly even match as well.

The one telling thing in this battle ( the reason it will almost certainly NEVER end) is Etrigan's love of pain. he actually gets off on it. Once he sees just how durable Hulk is and feels his blows he will be in such rapture he will drive the battle with all he's worth. The only thing Etrigan loves more than feeling pain is inflicting it. So in this instance he will continue to do so to Hulk making him angrier making him stronger, making Hulks blows even greater increasing Etrigan sheer joy from the amount of pain he will be experiencing and increasing his own enthusiasm.

This battle has no end, Etrigan will not use the powers he has that can end it like powerful spells because he will be enjoying it too damn much

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: This would be a kinky battle for the both of them then especially etrigan lol.Thanks for the breakdown by the way.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By Lvenger

@beatboks1: On the hellfire point mate, for most of Ghost Rider's fight with World War Hulk, Blaze was in control and according to some people on the site, Blaze in control of Ghost Rider is only ranked at high tier street level at best. Once Zarathos took control, he instantly burnt Hulk with an explosion of hellfire and took off since Hulk was innocent whereas the Illuminati were not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If the plot hadn't taken Ghost Rider out of the battle, he would have stomped Hulk into the ground. Of course, that has no bearing on whether Etrigan's hellfire can put down Hulk though and I mostly agree with your analyis. It'd be similar to Etrigan vs Lobo.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In new 52, etrigans touch can turn people into demons and send them straight to hell

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wdc

Lol, I read the title as "Wold Breaker" instead of "World War" and almost tagged as super spite.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@wdc: even if it was WBH it wouldn't be spite. Etrigan has already gone toe to toe without damage against someone who can pull stars out of the sky. WBH still wouldn't be able to finish him.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KingAres109

Bump

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I'm on my phone too. However I did make an Etrigan respect thread a while back. And not only that, I recently saw his skirmishes with Lobo. The two have fought at least four times. And every time its VERY even, the only clear winner is when Etrigan uses his magic.

Anyway, in base form, I would say Etrigan would lose. But Stonehenge Etrigan, the one who took on the Sentinels of Magic and Martian Manhunter, and was winning? He'd definitely win here.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lean toward etrigan.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etrigan is far more powerful in terms of strength, speed, durability, stamina, agility, reflexes, and endurance. He also possesses greater magical output than Dr. Doom. Etrigan is also a masochistic, so the pain Hulk delivers to the demon Superman would only be comedic at best. Etrigan is just too versatile, powerful, and too psychotic to lose to a beast like Hulk.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH simply beats him down.

Etrigan hanging physically with Superman isn't enough. WWH is not Savage Hulk, he's a smart, strategic monster whose strength, durability and healing factor is too much.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etrigan has nothing to put down this Hulk. Hulk wins with relative ease. Etrigan has nothing to challenge Green Scar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnorse said:

I have to go with Etrigan here, he's is strong enough to have tangled with the likes of superman and wonder women in addition to being very skilled with magic, I would say the hellfire he possesses would be the final straw for WW hulk.