Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite:  No I am saying that Demons possess physical bodies. Sometimes those bodies change form. But demons need a physical body to possess. "
Etrigan has a body though, so this whole point is moot(and possibly incorrect, but I don't know enough about DC Demons to be sure)
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite:  No I am saying that Demons possess physical bodies. Sometimes those bodies change form. But demons need a physical body to possess. "
Etrigan has a body though, so this whole point is moot(and possibly incorrect, but I don't know enough about DC Demons to be sure) "
The point I was making was since demons are intangible even when possessing a physical body they can see each other. Why wouldn't Etrigan be able to see MM?
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Decoy Elite said:
" @Methos said:
" hold on...  if it's the MM still petrified of fire as his weakness then Etrigan curbstomps  if not, then MM wins  M "
He can be hurt by fire, but it has to be emotional fire.(like the fire an arsonist causes) "
I think that retconned that retcon away
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
Etrigan has a body though, so this whole point is moot(and possibly incorrect, but I don't know enough about DC Demons to be sure) "
The point I was making was since demons are intangible even when possessing a physical body they can see each other. Why wouldn't Etrigan be able to see MM? "
What are you talking about? MM's invisibility? It functions in a completely different way then a Demons, so I don't think those two things are comparable.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Methos said:
" hold on...  if it's the MM still petrified of fire as his weakness then Etrigan curbstomps  if not, then MM wins  M "
He can be hurt by fire, but it has to be emotional fire.(like the fire an arsonist causes) "
I think that retconned that retcon away "
What makes you say that? MM get hurt by normal fire recently?
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Decoy Elite said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Methos said:
What makes you say that? MM get hurt by normal fire recently? "
not recently recently, but since Joe Kelly introduced that element to his fire weakness
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
The point I was making was since demons are intangible even when possessing a physical body they can see each other. Why wouldn't Etrigan be able to see MM? "
What are you talking about? MM's invisibility? It functions in a completely different way then a Demons, so I don't think those two things are comparable. "
Excactly MM invisibilty is a physical change and the demon that possesses the physical body of Etrigan is on a mystical/spiritual level wouldn't that trump the physical intangibility?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silver2467
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Methos said:
What makes you say that? MM get hurt by normal fire recently? "
not recently recently, but since Joe Kelly introduced that element to his fire weakness "
What are you talking about? Trial by Fire was not retconned. There have been several instances since Trial by Fire in which he has withstood fire. There was no retcon. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
What are you talking about? MM's invisibility? It functions in a completely different way then a Demons, so I don't think those two things are comparable. "
Excactly MM invisibilty is a physical change and the demon that possesses the physical body of Etrigan is on a mystical/spiritual level wouldn't that trump the physical intangibility? "
Intangibility and invisibility are two different things. And I honestly have no idea what you're spouting off about them at this point.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
Excactly MM invisibilty is a physical change and the demon that possesses the physical body of Etrigan is on a mystical/spiritual level wouldn't that trump the physical intangibility? "
Intangibility and invisibility are two different things. And I honestly have no idea what you're spouting off about them at this point. "
Number one I don't spout off any thing, I have been respectful to you throught out this debate and this is like the second or third time you have come at me with a snippy response. Ease up lil bro and give back the respect I have given you.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001: When I say spouting off, I mean talking about. I'm not calling you disrespectful, it's just how I talk.  I have not been trying to make fun of you, I'm simply trying to get info on Etrigan from you, I'm sorry if I come across rude. I am not trying to do so.
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Etrigan

etrigan has small telapathy as a power
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001: When I say spouting off, I mean talking about. I'm not calling you disrespectful, it's just how I talk.  I have not been trying to make fun of you, I'm simply trying to get info on Etrigan from you, I'm sorry if I come across rude. I am not trying to do so. "
No worries. I understand that intangibilty and invisibilty are two different things. Becoming intangible is a change on a molecular level your physical presence is still there the moleculs are just re arranged. I was siimply stating that Etrigan may be able to still see him due to the fact he operates on a mystycal/spiritual level that transends MM's mere re arrangement of moleculs.
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Etrigan

so if etrigan has small telapathic powers dosent that mean he has some resistant like in that same episode morgan le faye has resistants to mms telapathy
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan: One, the Martian has entered Le Fey's mind anyway. Two, having telepathy does not make you resistant to a telepath of his power. White Martians have fallen victim to his telepathy influence. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001: When I say spouting off, I mean talking about. I'm not calling you disrespectful, it's just how I talk.  I have not been trying to make fun of you, I'm simply trying to get info on Etrigan from you, I'm sorry if I come across rude. I am not trying to do so. "
No worries. I understand that intangibilty and invisibilty are two different things. Becoming intangible is a change on a molecular level your physical presence is still there the moleculs are just re arranged. I was siimply stating that Etrigan may be able to still see him due to the fact he operates on a mystycal/spiritual level that transends MM's mere re arrangement of moleculs. "
Actually invisibility mean you can't be seen. Intangibility means you can't be hit. Magic does not always trump non magic, so I wouldn't say Etrigan can hit MM when he's intangible. Now, if you could refer me to an instance when Etrigan has hit an intangible opponent, I might be swayed to agree.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
No worries. I understand that intangibilty and invisibilty are two different things. Becoming intangible is a change on a molecular level your physical presence is still there the moleculs are just re arranged. I was siimply stating that Etrigan may be able to still see him due to the fact he operates on a mystycal/spiritual level that transends MM's mere re arrangement of moleculs. "
Actually invisibility mean you can't be seen. Intangibility means you can't be hit. Magic does not always trump non magic, so I wouldn't say Etrigan can hit MM when he's intangible. Now, if you could refer me to an instance when Etrigan has hit an intangible opponent, I might be swayed to agree. "
I am unable to do that, so si,r for now I tip my hat to you I conceed this debate to you but I will do some research and get back to you with some more viable evidence to support my argument and if I fail to do so I will conceed this debate.
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Etrigan
@Silver2467:
kk thank you for the info
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Decoy Elite
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Actually invisibility mean you can't be seen. Intangibility means you can't be hit. Magic does not always trump non magic, so I wouldn't say Etrigan can hit MM when he's intangible. Now, if you could refer me to an instance when Etrigan has hit an intangible opponent, I might be swayed to agree. "
I am unable to do that, so si,r for now I tip my hat to you I conceed this debate to you but I will do some research and get back to you with some more viable evidence to support my argument and if I fail to do so I will conceed this debate. "
No need to concede, if you don't have the info now I'll be glad to wait for you to obtain it. If you can't then, it's fine. At least you defended Etrigan rather well.
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Etrigan

ok guys etrigan can freeze him to
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Etrigan said:
" ok guys etrigan can freeze him to "
Now you tell me.....................lol
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan: No problem. 

@Etrigan said:
" ok guys etrigan can freeze him to "
The Martian can freeze Demon too via super breath. Besides, even if Demon froze him (something I have never seen him do to anyone), the Martian can phase out anyway. 
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Etrigan

etrigan has telapathy too sorry not small just telapathy
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Etrigan

he did it the same episode they fought lol
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
I am unable to do that, so si,r for now I tip my hat to you I conceed this debate to you but I will do some research and get back to you with some more viable evidence to support my argument and if I fail to do so I will conceed this debate. "
No need to concede, if you don't have the info now I'll be glad to wait for you to obtain it. If you can't then, it's fine. At least you defended Etrigan rather well. "
Thank you, and we will pick this up again at a later date(tomorrow if time permits). I will try to have scans also.
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Etrigan

etrigan has enchansed senses makey he could hear or smell the mm
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan said:
" he did it the same episode they fought lol "
Episodes from the Justice League show are non-canon. Unless you want to make this the show versions instead of the comic versions, then that is irrelevant. 
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Etrigan

has a healing factor that lets him regenerate ig parts of his body
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Etrigan
@Silver2467:
o yea srry
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan said:
" has a healing factor that lets him regenerate ig parts of his body "
The Martian can do that also. In fact, I feel safe to say the Martian has a better healing factor. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan said:
" @Silver2467: o yea srry "
No harm done. 
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Etrigan

he can still freeze tho
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Etrigan

o cool 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Silver2467
@Etrigan: He has done that in comics before? Not that it really matters, because, like I said, the Martian can become intangible and phase out of it anyway. 
Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Etrigan

who should green arrow fight or king of hell spawn fight?
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

LOL at some of the posts in this thread.  MM intangibility has worked on several magical attacks in the past, so it would be safe to say Etrigan's hellfire will not work, and that is if he could hit him with it, but thanks to MM speed and invisibility that is out of the question, there is also the fact that MM knows Etrigan and his weakness to iron, he could simply change his molecular composition, completely into iron and just with a couple of attacks the fight would be over.  Etrigan is a powerhouse in direct combat, but the abilities the Martian has are just a little too much for Etrigan to handle, Etrigan has a lot of magical endowed abilities but his bread and butter are basically his super strength and Hellfire and that simply won't do against the Martian, taking into account all of his powers and abilities..

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" LOL at some of the posts in this thread.  MM intangibility has worked on several magical attacks in the past, so it would be safe to say Etrigan's hellfire will not work, and that is if he could hit him with it, but thanks to MM speed and invisibility that is out of the question, there is also the fact that MM knows Etrigan and his weakness to iron, he could simply change his molecular composition, completely into iron and just with a couple of attacks the fight would be over.  Etrigan is a powerhouse in direct combat, but the abilities the Martian has are just a little too much for Etrigan to handle, Etrigan has a lot of magical endowed abilities but his bread and butter are basically his super strength and Hellfire and that simply won't do against the Martian, taking into account all of his powers and abilities.. "
Thanks for your input, I now know a more than I did previous.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#88  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" LOL at some of the posts in this thread.  MM intangibility has worked on several magical attacks in the past, so it would be safe to say Etrigan's hellfire will not work, and that is if he could hit him with it, but thanks to MM speed and invisibility that is out of the question, there is also the fact that MM knows Etrigan and his weakness to iron, he could simply change his molecular composition, completely into iron and just with a couple of attacks the fight would be over.  Etrigan is a powerhouse in direct combat, but the abilities the Martian has are just a little too much for Etrigan to handle, Etrigan has a lot of magical endowed abilities but his bread and butter are basically his super strength and Hellfire and that simply won't do against the Martian, taking into account all of his powers and abilities.. "
Thanks for your input, I now know a more than I did previous. "
No problema!!!!!