#1 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

VS.

--------------------------------------------------

- No Prep

- In character

- Battlefield: Metropolis

“Alright maggots, fall in line!” Etrigan roared as the team fell in around him, forming a diamond pattern. They had practiced this a few times, though the formation inevitably fell apart when combat began. “The kryptonian's sitting this one out, so you answer to me, all of you!”

“I answer to none, alien or demon,” Bleez hissed. Already, the formation was broken as she advanced. She'd never really dealt well with authority. “Learn to treat a red lantern with respect, scum!”

Raven clapped a hand across her face, letting it slowly drag down as Etrigan and Bleez locked into immediate combat, an unholy frenzy of blood and fire and claws and rage.

“You will learn to fear your superiors, alien slag!” Etrigan roared, one heavy claw batting Bleez backwards with the power of a titan.

-----------------------

Who takes it?

#2 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Etrigan winning. He was able to break Alan Scott's constructs and was only defeated by him because he was distracted.

#3 Edited by Pyrogram (38423 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: I agree with this, He has good healing also so this may be an issue, coupled with pre-cognition he apparently has it may be too much.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Bleez would likely defeat Alan Scott. I do believe she beat Guy Gardner.

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@joeagentofhand1: Bleez would likely defeat Alan Scott. I do believe she beat Guy Gardner.

Alan>>>>Guy

#6 Posted by Outside_85 (9013 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan should win on the virtue that Bleeze doesn't have the mental capacity to use her power ring to form objects and as such relies on getting in close with her target to puke plasma at them, at that range Etrigan can spew his own hellfire and get in close for an old fashion smashing.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez tanked a 99% power blast from Kilowog and Arisia simultaneously. Knocked her back but she was completely unharmed afterwards.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5056 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan

#9 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Bleez tanked a 99% power blast from Kilowog and Arisia simultaneously. Knocked her back but she was completely unharmed afterwards.

#10 Edited by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Is that last scan implying that Bleez is evil?

'cause she's really not.

Also, Bleez overloaded and burst a bubble of Guy Gardner's, while he was bragging about how durable his constructs specifically were.

#11 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@joeagentofhand1: Is that last scan implying that Bleez is evil?

'cause she's really not.

no, but the idea of hellfire isn't that it out right hurts you, it makes you feel the pain of every misdeed you have done. Considering Etrigan made himself on "fire" I do not see how Bleez could hurt him. Also putting into play Etrigan's control of magic:

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

<3

#13 Posted by dondave (37432 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan ftw

#14 Posted by BlackWind (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Obvious inconsistency. Why would Etrigan be bothered by that when he is a masochist who likes pain?

#15 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez can create constructs, has some sort of telepathic awareness and can throw a construct around an entire planet, seeing where it goes:

#16 Edited by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy was controlling legions of GL's with the TP. Openly admits he can't really get into Bleez's head. Not sure how this is relevant to the fight (dunno if Etsy has mind control or not) but it is a cool feat.

#17 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who's rage burns hotter as a lantern bleez has a level of increased durability. So what is more powerful? Hell fire or blood magic and cosmic rage. Bleez can take a whooping she could stand up and bang with etrigan all day but when it comes to power output (in terms of fire and rage blood) Id honestly say etrigan is more powerful in that aspect. So I say etrigan. Until atrocitus comes and rips him in half.

#18 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

IM looking through scans on my phone. It just seems like bleez is more powerful overall. Not by an outstanding margin but I change my answer. Bleez takes it with great effort.

#19 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Atros would obviously butcher Etrigan. But from what I saw her do in Emerald Warriors she is severely underrated -- the ability to perfectly aim and execute a planetary attack that killed who knows how many hundreds at once is damn impressive. Also she shows combat awareness and strategy, as she was using her wings to fly low and sever peoples' legs.

#20 Posted by dngn4774 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan's tougher and more durable. Despite how Bleez's abilities are often underrated, I'd still say the Etrigan takes this fight hands down.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#22 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to go with Bleez on this one.

#23 Edited by dondave (37432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:While Bleez's feat are impressive and one of my favourite Red Lantern Etrigan consistently overpowers Superman and WW acknowledged she couldn't beat him and resorted to making him speak so he would return to being Jason Blood, also her shields wont really hold up to Hell Fire

#24 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaks Alan Scott's construct shield, and punching Superman to the moon

#25 Posted by Outside_85 (9013 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Bleez can create constructs, has some sort of telepathic awareness and can throw a construct around an entire planet, seeing where it goes:

Problem with that scan is that it also shows she cant do it on the fly like a GL.

And however impressive her GL bashing potential is, it is worth noting that the red rings were specifically designed to counter Green Lantern energy constructs, so its a bit like taking a kryptonite knife to Superman.

#26 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this fight taking place after Bleez was dunked in the blood pool?

If her mind is clear (clearer) I could see her winning after a hard fought battle, if not Etrigan probably wins.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus has never shown any challenge defeating non-GL's or even non-lanterns.

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (38423 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

That is awesome!

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (38423 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting pretty interesting. I did not know much about either but they both seem like interesting characters :D

#30 Posted by TheCannon (18726 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez.

#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan is one tough customer. I dunno enough about Bleez to say who wins though.