VS

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oshtur

Shuma. That's why Eternity needed Dr. Strange.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Montaq

Shuma has concord thousands of universes before, each with their own Eternity. Why should 616's be stronger than any of them?

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fondofpacman

Shuma.

Dormammu beat (well stalemated sorta) an avatar of Eternity with no prep in a classic DocStrange comic (you don't get much more cannon than that), and I doubt anyone here would argue that Shuma isn't stronger than Dorm, so going on that info alone I'd say Shuma > Eternity.

Looking at this another way, Shuma also rules hundreds of universes, and if the Eternity that we see represents only the 616 Universe, than he should be nothing that Shuma hasn't already beaten many times before.

Still, I think there was a discussion like this before on a thread where someone asked us to rank a bunch of cosmic entities, and a Shuma vs Eternity argument broke out. Basically things fell apart when people couldn't agree if the Eternity we were talking about was only the only omniversal Eternity (Multi-Eternity) who represented all dimensions in the omniverse, or if the Eternity avatar only represents a single dimension. Anyway, if you're referring to the normal Eternity, I can't imagine anyway he'd beat Shuma in a fair fight...unless fighting in the 616 Universe gave Eternity a massive advantage, but even then, Shuma supposedly can never truly die, whereas a universe can potentially be destroyed.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump.