#1 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#3 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer solos

#4 Posted by Montaq (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of team could solo.

#5 Posted by ShadowKing (849 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomp.

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has got this.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 either solo with extreme ease.

#8 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everyone on this thread think that either lucifer or michael stomp??

Eternity is the imbodiment of the multiverse, I know that lucifer and michael are together multiversal, but is it really a mismatch???

#9 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Can Eternity fight The Living Tribunal and possibly win?

#10 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@kingkronos: Can Eternity fight The Living Tribunal and possibly win?

And can lucifer and michael defeat LT?

#11 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Lucifer and Michael could solo on their own.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Immortal777 said:

@kingkronos: Can Eternity fight The Living Tribunal and possibly win?

And can lucifer and michael defeat LT?

Yes and no its debatable

#13 Posted by Spartan101 (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

team will win it.

#14 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't they only all powerful if one of them dies? And only in the sense that combined they can create their own multiverse? How is this a stomp if Eternity isn't restricted by PIS and they are individuals in this fight?

#15 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Aren't they only all powerful if one of them dies? And only in the sense that combined they can create their own multiverse? How is this a stomp if Eternity isn't restricted by PIS and they are individuals in this fight?

As far as my understanding goes, it was Micheal and Lucifer who can create the universe, thats what presence created anyways. One universe, multiverse was created by an accident caused by Krona watching the creation and somehow having interfered (COIE #6)

#16 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

At his peak and without plot devices Lucifer has only ever been hurt by Michael using the power of the Presence, the Dunamis Demiurgos. Apart from that a multiverse-busting blast didn't even scratch him.

Moderator
#17 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

At his peak and without plot devices Lucifer has only ever been hurt by Michael using the power of the Presence, the Dunamis Demiurgos. Apart from that a multiverse-busting blast didn't even scratch him.

Do you have scans or an issue #? The multiverse busting blast I mean. I don' know too much about him, and would appreciate it :)

@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Aren't they only all powerful if one of them dies? And only in the sense that combined they can create their own multiverse? How is this a stomp if Eternity isn't restricted by PIS and they are individuals in this fight?

As far as my understanding goes, it was Micheal and Lucifer who can create the universe, thats what presence created anyways. One universe, multiverse was created by an accident caused by Krona watching the creation and somehow having interfered (COIE #6)

Oh ok

#18 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

At his peak and without plot devices Lucifer has only ever been hurt by Michael using the power of the Presence, the Dunamis Demiurgos. Apart from that a multiverse-busting blast didn't even scratch him.

He has taken multivere-busting blast? wow thats amazing.

Hey can you clear something out for me, i have heard this like 3 times in this forum that during Lucifer series Presence wiped out 2 multiverses, did this actually happened? And if so, why would Presence, the good guy, go around wiping out multiverses?

#19 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: He didn't wipe them out, he held them in his hand and asked Elaine what she wanted to do with them, IIRC. Presence isn't exactly a good guy, he's more like an apathetic guy. Michael was using the Logoz to recreate the multiverse over and over again countless times during the Lucifer series because the Presence had got bored and left reality and so the multiverse was falling apart without him.

Moderator
#20 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

At his peak and without plot devices Lucifer has only ever been hurt by Michael using the power of the Presence, the Dunamis Demiurgos. Apart from that a multiverse-busting blast didn't even scratch him.

Do you have scans or an issue #? The multiverse busting blast I mean. I don' know too much about him, and would appreciate it :)

He's also warped the multiverse to create doors in every dimension to the multiverse that he created, without his brother's help.

Moderator
#21 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

At his peak and without plot devices Lucifer has only ever been hurt by Michael using the power of the Presence, the Dunamis Demiurgos. Apart from that a multiverse-busting blast didn't even scratch him.

Do you have scans or an issue #? The multiverse busting blast I mean. I don' know too much about him, and would appreciate it :)

He's also warped the multiverse to create doors in every dimension to the multiverse that he created, without his brother's help.

Is this him breaking the gate instead of closing it? or something else?^^^

Did that blast destroy what came before or did it create another one somewhere else?

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Michael wins!!

#23 Edited by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: What happened was Lucifer left the multiverse, lured Michael out there into the empty void and then used that sword (there was something special about it, I think) to release the Dunamis Demiurgos from inside him. That was the multiversal explosion, and once the energy was released he was able to manipulate it and create his own multiverse. Later when the Presence found out he got angry and sent Michael to tell Lucifer to close down his multiverse. Lucifer instead created a door to his multiverse in every dimension of the Presence's multiverse so that anyone who wasn't satisfied with their current deal could come live in his reality if they wished.

The gate here was the barrier between his multiverse and his father's.

Moderator
#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Montaq said:

Either of team could solo.

#25 Posted by kvetter (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Did that blast destroy what came before or did it create another one somewhere else?

That blast occured in the void outside of creation. If it had happened inside the universe it would have destroyed it and then a new universe would start from scratch. The latter did happen but lucifers creation stood alongside the original because the explosion happened in the void.

#26 Posted by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer or Michael would solo..Eternity simply isn't on thier level...the scans explain it all

#27 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer would win easily.

#28 Edited by Spartan101 (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

the scans put this to bed imo. even thanos with the IG made eternity look weak.

#29 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer solos.

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one on team 2 can solo in effortless curbstomp

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Montaq said:

Either of team could solo.

#32 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer or Micheal could solo Eternity. Lucifer was able to create universe. Eternity has shown no such feat. Not that I am aware of anyway.

#33 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpectresWrath01: Eternity is not a creator he is the result of creation

@kvetter: I don't doubt their power, I just don't understand how a blast of creation is destructive, especially when it didn't destroy anything

#34 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: It didn't destroy anything because there was nothing to destroy in that void, but later on in the series when Michael was dying (in the main multiverse) he told Lucifer to show Elaine how to absorb and control that blast because it would destroy everything otherwise.

Moderator
#35 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

Lucifer or Michael would solo..Eternity simply isn't on thier level...the scans explain it all

#36 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 @jeanroygrant said:

@Montaq said:

Either of team could solo.


Yep pretty much. 
 
 w 
 
 
#37 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer has kind of indirectly maybe sorta possibly beaten the Spectre too, since he blew up the Logoz with one touch.

Moderator
#38 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Lucifer has kind of indirectly maybe sorta possibly beaten the Spectre too, since he blew up the Logoz with one touch.

Well, that and he told the Spectre to bugger off.  
The Spectre just left him alone. He probably knew that fight with Lucifer would end the same way it did with Michael..except Lucifer wouldn't be as merciful. 
#39 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: True, but I've always thought the Spectre's retort was a real "oh, snap!" moment.

Moderator
#40 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans: It didn't destroy anything because there was nothing to destroy in that void, but later on in the series when Michael was dying (in the main multiverse) he told Lucifer to show Elaine how to absorb and control that blast because it would destroy everything otherwise.

Interesting. Eternity is a sucka, not really backing him. I have always been curious about the individual powers of the brothers, when compared to there combined power. Thanks

#41 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#42 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer or michael could solo easily. together they are pretty much god

#43 Posted by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

The team kills everything.

#44 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo with no effort.

#45 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowKing said:

Team stomp.
#46 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised that this hasn't been locked. Team wins in a huge stomp.

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins, effortless curbstomps.

#48 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Something also worth mentioning is that Lucifer tanked a multiverse busting blast twice: Once when he stabbed michael to create his mulitverse, and the other time where he was initially being controlled by Fenris. The latter example actually showed us he could stand in the wake of the blast and his will allowed him to simply reform himself.

#49 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4263 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

Online
#50 Posted by Camarel (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@Montaq said:

Either of team could solo.

This!