#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio





ultimator vs eternity
#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimator wins.  5th dimensional imps pimp slap the spectre on a daily basis.  *ok well not on a daily basis but they do whack the spectre around*

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

And If this guy swats away 5th dimensional imps away with ease, Eternity is freaking F***ED!

#4 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#5 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity = Eternal

10 Dimension = Reconstructable

you do the math

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Interestingly, in "day of vengeance", the Spectre beats the thunderbolt without half a thought, and the feedback sends both him and jakeem thunder to the fifth dimension. thunderbolt is a fifth dimension genie, and is more powerful than a regular imp like mr. mxypl...whatever

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Interestingly, in "day of vengeance", the Spectre beats the thunderbolt without half a thought, and the feedback sends both him and jakeem thunder to the fifth dimension. thunderbolt is a fifth dimension genie, and is more powerful than a regular imp like mr. mxypl...whatever"
Bat-Mite slapped the spectre around when he destroyed an entire universe by telling it to go away.
#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
Bat-Mite slapped the spectre around when he destroyed an entire universe by telling it to go away."

Elseworld

M
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Bat-Mite slapped the spectre around when he destroyed an entire universe by telling it to go away."

Elseworld

M"
That was still funny though. 
#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said in another battle thread.  These are boasts by Ultimator and no actual facts to support his 10th dimensional claims.  If he were everything he said he was - he could not be stopped by any means and as a result there would be no DC Actuality.  DC comics would be no more.  But, since it still exists - Ultimator's boasts are full of B.S.!  Not to say he is not powerful, but still he's no Eternity.

#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Who gave him such a stupid name anyway?

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"As I said in another battle thread.  These are boasts by Ultimator and no actual facts to support his 10th dimensional claims.  If he were everything he said he was - he could not be stopped by any means and as a result there would be no DC Actuality.  DC comics would be no more.  But, since it still exists - Ultimator's boasts are full of B.S.!  Not to say he is not powerful, but still he's no Eternity."
It takes loads of power to defeat 5th dimensional imps with such ease.
#14 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught are you on my teaam?

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Dreadnaught are you on my teaam?"
Oui.  Ja. Yes. Ci.
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Tevnoba said:
"As I said in another battle thread.  These are boasts by Ultimator and no actual facts to support his 10th dimensional claims.  If he were everything he said he was - he could not be stopped by any means and as a result there would be no DC Actuality.  DC comics would be no more.  But, since it still exists - Ultimator's boasts are full of B.S.!  Not to say he is not powerful, but still he's no Eternity."
It takes loads of power to defeat 5th dimensional imps with such ease."
And i think eternity has that kind of power.

and besides, I can't imagine a guy named "ultimator" win.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I guess Eternity... but Ultimator does have some insane power
#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Interestingly, in "day of vengeance", the Spectre beats the thunderbolt without half a thought, and the feedback sends both him and jakeem thunder to the fifth dimension. thunderbolt is a fifth dimension genie, and is more powerful than a regular imp like mr. mxypl...whatever"
Bat-Mite slapped the spectre around when he destroyed an entire universe by telling it to go away."

LOL was that the real Spectre or was that just an illusion created by the imp. I don't think he nor his cartoon physics would stand a chance against the real Spectre.

And as for the Ultimator... He doesn't really exist! He's just a made up creature created by Mr. Mxypl as some kind of sick joke. Eternity wins. He is the entire Marvel Multiverse! He's not fake like the Ultimator.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Interestingly, in "day of vengeance", the Spectre beats the thunderbolt without half a thought, and the feedback sends both him and jakeem thunder to the fifth dimension. thunderbolt is a fifth dimension genie, and is more powerful than a regular imp like mr. mxypl...whatever"
Bat-Mite slapped the spectre around when he destroyed an entire universe by telling it to go away."

LOL was that the real Spectre or was that just an illusion created by the imp. I don't think he nor his cartoon physics would stand a chance against the real Spectre.

And as for the Ultimator... He doesn't really exist! He's just a made up creature created by Mr. Mxypl as some kind of sick joke. Eternity wins. He is the entire Marvel Multiverse! He's not fake like the Ultimator.

"
Oh no he really did Whack the spectre.  Though he wasn't as powerful as the one that still managed to get his Arse handed to him by the Anti-Monitor even though he was at Living tribunal level power at the moment.
#20 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
LOL was that the real Spectre or was that just an illusion created by the imp. I don't think he nor his cartoon physics would stand a chance against the real Spectre.
5th dimensional imps have gotten the best of the Spectre a few times.

In Mr. Mxyzptlk vs Bat-Mite, they killed him like 3 times with ease.

In Emperor Joker, Joker with 99% of Mr. Mxyzptlk's power took over The Spectre.

I don't think The Spectre was at full power though. A being like him shouldn't be getting owned by 5D imps.
#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ultimator is fake than why is Mr.Mxyzptlk scared to death of him in the scan?

#22 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"If Ultimator is fake than why is Mr.Mxyzptlk scared to death of him in the scan?"
Because Imps have quite an imagination. you know. Like:

Just imagine...
Just imagine...

Just imagine all the things... you see...
Imagine all the place you can go!

and be!



lmfao!!
#23 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ultimator might be able to take Eternity. Eternity is only the personification of the Universe. Ultimator is the personification of the 10th dimension and reality.

Multi-Eternity is probably greater than Ultimator though.





























#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?

#25 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

on crack
hed be toooooooooooo busy
scratching his face
LOL

hi

my name is tyrome biggums

GOT CRACK

llol
somethin like thaaaaat would happen XDDDDDDDD

IF NOT
he wont feel ANYTHNG

#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?"
It is part of the multiverse existance spawned from the Paradise X story line (by Mephisto), I am not really a fan of the story line - it could have been written much better.  Eternity is not a personification of a single universe.  There is only one Eternity he is the personification of all universes and time and with Infinity being his other half they become the pesonification of all alternate realities, possiblities and dimensions.  If it helps at one time Eternity/Infinity was the personification of a single relaity with its supporting dimensions, but when Mephisto start placing time block to create alternate realities Eternity/Inifinity expanded as the multiverse expanded.

There is only ONE Eternity/Infinty in the Marvel Actuality!
#27 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I always thought that eternity emobides just the 616 universe...

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?"
It is part of the multiverse existance spawned from the Paradise X story line (by Mephisto), I am not really a fan of the story line - it could have been written much better.  Eternity is not a personification of a single universe.  There is only one Eternity he is the personification of all universes and time and with Infinity being his other half they become the pesonification of all alternate realities, possiblities and dimensions.  If it helps at one time Eternity/Infinity was the personification of a single relaity with its supporting dimensions, but when Mephisto start placing time block to create alternate realities Eternity/Inifinity expanded as the multiverse expanded.

There is only ONE Eternity/Infinty in the Marvel Actuality!"
What about Death/Oblivion?
#29 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity on crack won't think straight, just laugh at everything eternity does

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Zenma said:
"eternity on crack won't think straight, just laugh at everything eternity does"
lol.
#31 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?"
It is part of the multiverse existance spawned from the Paradise X story line (by Mephisto), I am not really a fan of the story line - it could have been written much better.  Eternity is not a personification of a single universe.  There is only one Eternity he is the personification of all universes and time and with Infinity being his other half they become the pesonification of all alternate realities, possiblities and dimensions.  If it helps at one time Eternity/Infinity was the personification of a single relaity with its supporting dimensions, but when Mephisto start placing time block to create alternate realities Eternity/Inifinity expanded as the multiverse expanded.

There is only ONE Eternity/Infinty in the Marvel Actuality!"
What about Death/Oblivion?"
There is also only one DEATH!
#32 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I am a little shaky one what exactly Ultimator is capable of... some of his power seems to be more of exaggerated through words that what really is to be
#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?"
It is part of the multiverse existance spawned from the Paradise X story line (by Mephisto), I am not really a fan of the story line - it could have been written much better.  Eternity is not a personification of a single universe.  There is only one Eternity he is the personification of all universes and time and with Infinity being his other half they become the pesonification of all alternate realities, possiblities and dimensions.  If it helps at one time Eternity/Infinity was the personification of a single relaity with its supporting dimensions, but when Mephisto start placing time block to create alternate realities Eternity/Inifinity expanded as the multiverse expanded.

There is only ONE Eternity/Infinty in the Marvel Actuality!"
What about Death/Oblivion?"
There is also only one DEATH!"
and Oblivion?
#34 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

yes Oblivion as well only is only one.

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"yes Oblivion as well only is only one."
Oblivion never seems to do much.  He needs to be exposed some more.  He is a very interesting character, yet he is the least mentioned of the 5.
#36 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

5yh dimension imps are only powerful on earths universe because
5th dimension>3rd dimension
in there own dimension there perfectly normal.......

#37 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" Tevnoba said:
"yes Oblivion as well only is only one."
Oblivion never seems to do much.  He needs to be exposed some more.  He is a very interesting character, yet he is the least mentioned of the 5. "
@Dreadnaught said:
" Tevnoba said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Multi-Eternity? where did that come from?"
It is part of the multiverse existance spawned from the Paradise X story line (by Mephisto), I am not really a fan of the story line - it could have been written much better.  Eternity is not a personification of a single universe.  There is only one Eternity he is the personification of all universes and time and with Infinity being his other half they become the pesonification of all alternate realities, possiblities and dimensions.  If it helps at one time Eternity/Infinity was the personification of a single relaity with its supporting dimensions, but when Mephisto start placing time block to create alternate realities Eternity/Inifinity expanded as the multiverse expanded.

There is only ONE Eternity/Infinty in the Marvel Actuality!"
What about Death/Oblivion?"
There is also only one DEATH!"
and Oblivion? "
acually there is an eternity for each alternate reality but multi-eternity is the real eternity who represents all the multiverse.....
#38 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

  
 
The Ultimator is the ultimate manisfestion of what WAS, what SHALL BE, what CAN BE, what SHOULD BE, what MIGHT BE, and what IS.
 
 
 
The Ultimator punks Mister Mxy and the other 5D Imps.
 
 
  
The 5D imps get so scared they decide to entertain the Ultimator.
 
 
 
Absorbs entire dimensions.
 
 
 
Eats stars, planets, dimensions, you name it.
 
 
 
Eternity is only was will be, what was, and what is.  He is not what MIGHT be and what SHALL be and what CAN ne.

#39 Edited by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy is over fucking rated i dout any mxy thats not one of the most powerful forms of hi could beat a fully fed galactus or eternity 
anyways eternity wins
#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Ultimator doesn't exist.
2.In Marvel, being a 4th dimensional isn't so impressive. I remember that I saw a scan in which Living Tribunal was talking with Abstracts in 15th dimensional reality (something like his reality).

#41 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Ultimator doesn't exist.
2.In Marvel, being a 4th dimensional isn't so impressive. I remember that I saw a scan in which Living Tribunal was talking with Abstracts in 15th dimensional reality (something like his reality).

Scan of that please, also if that's true it just means Marvel pulls numbers out of the ass.

#42 Posted by XiiX (7458 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimator.

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at name

#44 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Ultimator doesn't exist.
2.In Marvel, being a 4th dimensional isn't so impressive. I remember that I saw a scan in which Living Tribunal was talking with Abstracts in 15th dimensional reality (something like his reality).

Scan of that please, also if that's true it just means Marvel pulls numbers out of the ass.

The Living Tribunal is actually 16th dimensional; not 15.

http://imageshack.us/f/115/shistoryie9.jpg/

#45 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Ultimator doesn't exist.
2.In Marvel, being a 4th dimensional isn't so impressive. I remember that I saw a scan in which Living Tribunal was talking with Abstracts in 15th dimensional reality (something like his reality).

Scan of that please, also if that's true it just means Marvel pulls numbers out of the ass.

The Living Tribunal is actually 16th dimensional; not 15.

http://imageshack.us/f/115/shistoryie9.jpg/

Any scans of what the 16th dimension actually is? Even according to string theory there are only 10-11 dimensions.

#46 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Ultimator doesn't exist.
2.In Marvel, being a 4th dimensional isn't so impressive. I remember that I saw a scan in which Living Tribunal was talking with Abstracts in 15th dimensional reality (something like his reality).

Scan of that please, also if that's true it just means Marvel pulls numbers out of the ass.

The Living Tribunal is actually 16th dimensional; not 15.

http://imageshack.us/f/115/shistoryie9.jpg/

Any scans of what the 16th dimension actually is? Even according to string theory there are only 10-11 dimensions.

In String Threory, there are 10-11 "innerdimensions".

Anything beyond those are called extradimensions.